Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (51948 Views)

Npower: Non Graduates Posted, Payment Commences After Posting / The United Nations Graduates/Non-graduates Job Positions / Oxfam Nigeria Graduates & Non-graduates Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by maxwell767(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60487431][/quote]

Is that all u can come up with? grin

Ok sheww!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by Scetrocom: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeman:
Good move from the FGN.

The Agberos we see at the Bust stops generate Billions of Naira daily/monthly in Lagos alone. Government need to stop those Agberos and replace them with educated un-employed youths all over the country. This system will create thousands of jobs. Though, it will be difficult at first because most Governors and past Governors are benefitting from the proceed as they are also used for political victimization. the Governors will likely frustrate the effort.

In Ogun State, there is certain percentages of daily tolls collection from Okada and Keke-Napep operators going to the incumbent Governor (Ibikunle Amosu) and so Gbenga Daniel former Governor. The state Governors have seen that, it is one major avenue to enrich themselves without dipping their hands in the state Treasury. We have this practice all over the country and one major reasons the Agberos are sacred cows.

It has being going on for long in all states of the federation.
And as you said, the state governors have remain the beneficiary of this illegality. Something drastic needs to be done.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by Heryoh: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

After 80% of the Tax Liaison Jobs have been "kept-aside" for their own Candidates...

Nobody should come and be giving me Headache this morning with False Hope! angry

be positive, y not apply first
Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by Narldon: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Heryoh:
be positive, y not apply first

Have you applied?

Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by siina(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
funnynation:
Tension everywhere and una dey talk about recruitment?
Believe this information at your own risk..
Who wan pay tax now?

Nothing like recruitment in their site
I dont believe you read the body of the message at all. You read the topic only and start making comment. The message says candidates should apply through N-Power and not through FIRS site bro.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by zuyy: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
https://www.naijataxi.com/awosusi-sola/
For more info, Whatsapp Chat or FREE RIDE VOUCHER CODE- please visit my page on Naija Taxi

Call/Whatsapp Chat- 08038320850
BANK TRANSFER - 2100512429, UBA, NINEJA TAXI SERVICES.
That is the account details for payment of 5k.
After payment, I will give you the pin
After payment
Send your full names
And screenshot of the debit alert send to you from your bank
And I will send your pin immediately

Affiliate Manager Naija
Re: FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates by DaddyELEPHANT: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2019
And today we are here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.