Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47050 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by userplainly(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

A simple exercise turned into continous attempts in invading his home and privacy when ipob has largely been peaceful and civil.
In democratic nations, heated utterances and speeches are not crushed through the show of firepower and force.
Ironically,the terrorist herdsmen who in reality are a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria are left to roam freely with arms,go unpunished when caught or simply payed off.
What is wrong with making use of the police force to arrest him, jail him or simply wait for his next court date and put him in custody.
What is the essence of unleashing military brutality when he has the right to lead an agitation for self determination. I was studying civil unrest and agitations in America the other day and realized people have made more bitter speeches against the govt,yet they simply ignored.
I'm glad the Govt is a bit aware that the ripple effects of sending the military after a civil organization may end up consuming the entire nation.
If we are truly in a democratic dispensation,then violence and barbaric force is not the safest method of stopping a hate speech/agitation and the military don't belong on the streets esp when it uncalled for.
Military should inspire security, not fear and intimidation.
Prior now,no one has heard about any violent rally,demonstration and gathering of Ipob and her members or any impending war in the East.
Well meaning people have come out to condemn military oppression and Govt's tyranny.
Nigeria is slowly takes us back to the military era and it wouldn't be funny when people decide to take laws into their hands.

nigga lost joor! u don't know u saying

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

No o. This is my only handle. You can see what IPOB's stupidity and Buhari's stupidity is causing us?

Fate can never time it so bad for Nigerians when two hotheaded fools happen to time their bestiality at the same time in same geographical space.

The 80 year old tactless President should have had more tact and wisdom than the 30 year old criminal. But then he chose the easiest way: raw force!

How I wish INEC will introduce IQ test as a compulsory measure for candidates gunning for the highest office in the land.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by spencekat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:
Since you refuse to cooperate with the government of Muhammad Buhari, we will give you Your Own national cake through violence.
Likewise you didn't vote us and we don't need your votes to emerge as president. So this is your fate! Since violence is the only language you understand!
Say no to violence
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Odingo1: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Kill them all. Level up their land and let's use it to plant yam
hmm,the heart of a man is indeed wicked,you cannot be able to exterminate an ethnic group as far as God is alive,Hitler tried it on Jews and he failed.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

hmm,the heart of a man is indeed wicked,you cannot be able to exterminate an ethnic group as fas as God is alive,Hitler tried it on Jews and he failed.
kill them all. You asked for it and you must get served. You're not Jews you're biafrans tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Crizillion1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:
Been reading for months but I chose not to say anything.. some idiots say ipob r peaceful, they not arm " MAY GOH PUNISH U, UR FADA! UR DESTINY AND UR KANU"!..... how do y'all think the Holocaust that happened in Rwanda started? by peaceful agitation...... Look am urhobo, born n raised in warri "ss".. all my inlaws r ibos, all my niece n nephews r ibos, I got too many ibos as paddies but truth is IBO people r very bad, av traveled, av seen sh#t, they buy lands n build in other part of the country but they will never sell land to a stranger...." check this fact"..... they r very friendly in UR land but r ruthless in their home, they will cheat the Bleep outa u wen u go to dia market.... YET UNA GEH MIND SAY NIGERIA NA ZOO.... fools!!... I dey pH now, see as deh carry dis KANU shit for head! only the poor ones sha! they were happy wen we heard news of a mosque being burned down in Rivers........ look fools, u guys benefits from the govt more Dan us buh we complain? everybody dey fyn aw e wan take Make am dah bastard KANU dey promote e self, so y'all think he'll pay u guys to do nothing if ibos go dia own way? niggas think again....... ABOUT THE KILLING, I SUPPORT 100%... IF LEFT WE GONNA SEE A HOLOCAUST..... REAL MARRA......... talk of boko haram, junkies u know how many northerners doh die base on that issue? extremists don't have tangible reason to kill, ask Isis............. SOME PIPO EHN......... stupid mofos

igbos are bad? it's well I leave u to God
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Eazybay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:

sense u noh get! if Nigeria government ignore kanu's stupid agenda they will call our army weak just like some men did two days ago, just like they did in GEJ era..... so its OK for UR pipo to kill all non Igbo in their land n expect bag of gold in return? junkies!... nobody forced y'all to do what u are doing, I saw on Biafra news paper that KANU has his own biafran army now " to do what exactly?".... igbos never liked other tribes yet y'all buy lands, do business, build houses n live fine in every other part of the country u are condemning and trying to destroy yet other tribes can't do the same in your land......... some deep part still kill strangers like its nothing.. Igbo's have never accepted others but yet y'all flock to seek greener pastures in their land.... I support the killing because those same boys will beat and kill any stranger that refuse to support their movement..... junky noh doubt me CU's u know say na true I

Naija! Even buhari condemned deployment of soldiers on Boko Haram.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Eu24(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop, Alimosho on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Note:

I already have 5Shops on it. Serious minded people only!!!

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by donsmasher74(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
A dance of terror! (Dennis C.E)
Alas !
The Kingdom is about to be doomed,
Alas!
The Pythons have been unleashed from the zoo.
Upon us a dance of terror declared,
As our gene about to be cleared.
They are the enemies of the truth,
Yes the enemies of the East.
Shall the Sun change it’s aboard to the North?
Or shall it stop rising from the East?
How long shall we pay lip services to the adulterated truth of our baptised Brothers and friends who have sold our heritage to build their Donjons?
How long shall we realise the blood of one is the blood of all?
How long shall the hunters seek asylum in their broken caves in fight for freedom?
How long shall the history be recalled?
How long shall this dance of terror be upon The Great Nri Kingdom?
How long shall we seek reproach and unit for the wall of Jericho to fall?
“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once”
When diplomacy fails, attack becomes best defence.
Arise oh Sons and Daughters across and within
For the dance of surugede is about to begin.

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crizillion1:

igbos are bad?
so you no know before?dem baaaaaaaad no be small
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by dfrost: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
JegaQuin:
Why running? Guess they want WAR? grin

Stop this already. Not all of them wished for war. Haba, let's at least show a sign of mercy in all we do. Must you laugh at all of them? Do you think all the Igbos are in support of NK and his volatile speeches?

No matter what, I can't wish bad for my neighbour. Someone said that a typical Nigerian is one that wants his niegbour's gen set not to work because his own is faulty.

I tire for Naija matter. O gan ooooo
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ohamzee: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
U people HV started saying rubbish this hot afternoon again. This is part of owelle's plan to renovate Douglass and trasnfer the market else where. As naija no dey hear word e carry soldiers pursue them. Una go dey talk wetin una no know

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
The soldiers have been pushed to the wall, that's why they are behaving that way.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by BininKingdom: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?

Zombie

what crime has Nnamdi KANU and his BSS committed

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Crizillion1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so you no know before?dem baaaaaaaad no be small

SMH hang one side.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Respecter(f): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
masterpolyglot:

The IPOB e-diots on Nairaland will never listen. Especially when you tell them to take it easy, they tag you unity beggar. Is it not their homes being invaded now that the FG feels they are threathening national security. Take it or leave it, if they don't curb all these IPOB guys and their hate speeches, it may be worse than Boko Haram.

If they want to separate from Nigeria, they have my support, even I will attest to the fact that Nigerians are suffering and regional governance is the solution, but manner of approach is vital in every agitation. These IPOB boys lack home training and their hate speeches are highly provocative. The Nigerian Army is composed of Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans and Hausas... It's not about tribalism. It's about what is right. They brought this unrest upon themselves.
you and your leader is rejoicing on the ill treatment giving to the Igbos now and be calling Igbos all sorts of names in their fatherland, wait God and the entire world will bear the Igbo nation witness on the day of reckoning.just contnue in your support of evil and a wicked leader,you may be in power today and tomorrow will be anothers turn.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Respecter(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Kill them all. Level up their land and let's use it to plant yam
And your own land will be leveled and use as a refuse dump.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by RevT1: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

It baffles me when u try so hard to sound civil and reasonable yet in d same vein calling a set of people "pigs and Idiots".

To me u sound like a fool. Ain't saying u are one though. Maybe u are after all. Just maybe.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by domchike(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Afonja i wonder what you want me to call you if not unity beggar you son of a slave let it be known to you Biafra is a spirit and can not be killed whether you like it or not we must get our own nation and leav you people to wallow
madridguy:

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Respecter:
you and your leader is rejoicing on the ill treatment giving to the Igbos now and be calling Igbos all sorts of names in their fatherland, wait God and the entire world will bear the Igbo nation witness on the day of reckoning.just contnue in your support of evil and a wicked leader,you may be in power today and tomorrow will be anothers turn.

Go and watch the movie Hotel Rwanda and see what hate speech can cause. Nnamdi Kanu is evil.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by RevT1: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.
From all indications, u are the one that is being stupid. I am only observing
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Abbotp: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na so people just run break leg yesterday for my back yard for ph yet, not even a cockroach was chasing them.......

I was not there, but the propaganda is too much
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Respecter:
And your own land will be leveled and use as a refuse dump.
e pain am. No go home till dem finish o tongue tongue
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Jelal0007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:
It seems there is a deliberate ploy by this govt to ground every economic activity ..There will be no winners by the time Buhari poor thought process is done with Nigeria
All men have a right 2b stup!d,but ur stupid!ty is incomprehensible.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pesuzok:

Nobody is happy, but we warned about this. If you have given enough warning to somebody and the person refuses to hear, when it happens, you will tell the person, 'I told you'

Another warning now is drop this agitation for now, or better still use IPOB followership to elect people in to state government and federal. From there you can build the SE using Biafra ideology and at the same time have your people in the NASS that can lobby for referendum

Dude, you are speaking for yourself...
Ever since this incident has happened I have seeing a lot of people typing 'kill them' or so. Even a soldier had the effort to post how he enjoys it. Not to talk of people here in this forum.
Forget about tribe or nationalism, when karma comes it will be this people time to say 'I told you so'.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by EMPEROR48: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
JUST LOOK AT D MESS DIS BOY IS CA*SIN HIS MOTHERS, NOW D IPOB MEN ARE OUT DERE KILLIN DEMSELVES WHILE KANU AND HIS PARENTS ARE HIDIN SOMEWERE, HOW WHICH DIS BOYS WILL JUST GET JUST A LITTLE SENCE
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Exciton(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:

I'm Yoruba and what you wrote is complete horseshit!

Fake emotions IMO.

What exactly is the army's mission in the East? Is it to take Kanu into custody? If so, why haven't they done that?? They are more than capable of doing just that. The occupation of the East over the past few days served only to scare people, nothing more! The only thing we've seen is maltreatment and death of civilians.

For the record, I'm Yoruba and I STRONGLY condemn everything happening in the East right now.

Just because some demagogue gained a large following doesn't mean the government has to turn the place into a war zone. Neither does the statements of some idiotic trolls on social media warrant such actions on an entire region.

You don't fight misinformation with violence, you do so with facts. Plus, if the government had done better in terms of education and social justice, perhaps he might have had a little or no attention from the illiterates behind him. And whatever part of Kanu's vitriol against the government that is truthful have to be addressed.

3 Likes

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by donier: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
lacemose:
Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video)

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEsnm82gwSM

this calls for massive awareness in the South East.The soilders parading is a ritual. It is yo show the citizens that they are able, willing and ready to protect them.But Ipob has painted this the wrong way making their agitators attack the soilders with stones,sticks and matchetes..and some of them get killed in the process and then ipob takes pictures and says army hurts armless citizens...If you go to attack a soilder and he retaliates killing you in the process, it is self defence. Im an IBO..I denounce ipob..I denounce Biafra..I encourage restructuring so as to give ibos equal hearings as the hausas....and a lot of other ibos out there want the same.We don't want violence.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by kayalla(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
which chilling? He's there sweating and hiding under his momas bed.. Coward cownu

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Guyman02: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I hope the Government is not pushing this people into an armed insurgency, all they need to do is bring in Igbo acumen into the Niger Delta militants struggle and the whole oil industry will be shutdown and we go into recession part 2.
Igbos are scattered all over the world, many with military experience serving in other countries military and can coordinate the militants into becoming a more potent force to engage the quota system Army of Nigeria and cripple the main stay of Nigeria's economy.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by nairanaira12: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"

You think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.