Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47051 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 4:34am On Sep 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. No go home till dem finish o tongue tongue

Trash...
You seriously need common sense...
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by BigIyanga: 5:12am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?
Hpocrisy is saying and believing that IPOB=BH. For the willfully ignorant like you, so far close to 5m are displaced; 3m are in IDP, over $10bn lost in property, Naija has spent close to $50bn prosecuting war against BH. There was an intl donor conference to help rebuild BH-ravaged areas.
List things IPOD has done.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Myself2(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2017
What kind of stupid video is this one ?
The cameraman needs to be flogged for crying wolf and trying to deceive the public

All I heard was " You can see the pipu running, you can see the pipu running" like 1000 times

I di not see any tear gas coming out from any fired carnisters, for f!cks sake I didn't even see any soldiers

Why didn't the cameraman go to the forefront and capture indisputable pictures and videos ( rather he appeared to be running and retreating into the background even faster than the women), is it by force to form CNN reporter
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Ibenny:

Trash...
You seriously need common sense...
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE AND BIAF-RATS!

Chuks Okolie wrote:

For long Nnamdi Kanu has being beating the drums of war and the python decided to come with her musical equipment in order to partake in the dance.The most funniest thing is that as soon as the python arrived she went straight to afara-uku in abia state to set her musical instruments. While the python was busy testing her microphone, three biaf-rats could not stand the sound and ran out of their hole and had a fatal injury.

Now the funniest of all is that the same biaf-rats that have been chanting war songs are now shouting for help just at the first stage of the python’s testing of her microphone. Now, if the Biaf-rats cannot stand the sound of a common testing of microphone, what will now happen when the python begins to dance to music like skelewu and Terry G’s kind of music? Kanu, its not too late to turn back. Now your foolish followers are now aware that you are ill prepared and making empty noise just to satisfy your pocket. Anyi bu Ndi Ichie are watching.

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwezu e nu ooooo….eeehhh.

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live President Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari, GCFR!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Chuks Okolie wrote:

For long Nnamdi Kanu has being beating the drums of war and the python decided to come with her musical equipment in order to partake in the dance.The most funniest thing is that as soon as the python arrived she went straight to afara-uku in abia state to set her musical instruments. While the python was busy testing her microphone, three biaf-rats could not stand the sound and ran out of their hole and had a fatal injury.

Now the funniest of all is that the same biaf-rats that have been chanting war songs are now shouting for help just at the first stage of the python’s testing of her microphone. Now, if the Biaf-rats cannot stand the sound of a common testing of microphone, what will now happen when the python begins to dance to music like skelewu and Terry G’s kind of music? Kanu, its not too late to turn back. Now your foolish followers are now aware that you are ill prepared and making empty noise just to satisfy your pocket. Anyi bu Ndi Ichie are watching.

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!

Another trash...
Keep on displaying... wink
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ibenny:

Another trash...
Keep on displaying... wink

Chuks Okolie wrote:

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by vicadex07(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
paiz:
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"

I seriously don't know what you guys are waiting for. Is it until when they kill the last of you?

" Nigeria will burn"

"We will bring down the zoo"

"Somalia war will be small when compared to Nigeria by the time we are done with the zoo"

Are those quotes up there just your usual cowardly boastful rhetorics?

Na only mouth u get....SMH
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Chuks Okolie wrote:

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!

When you are tried let me know... cool
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ibenny:

When you are tried let me know... cool

Chuks Okolie wrote:

Igbo Kwenu! Eeehh..
Kwenu! Eeehh..

Long live Chuks Okolie!
Long live Ndi’igbo!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by modsmustbefair: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

If they take up arms, believe me, you and your entire family members are getting wiped out first.

By the special grace of the Almighty.
Cc Seun Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by deji17: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Every sane person can see through LiePOB lies and bullshit. The youtube account of the user who posted the video has been closed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.