Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires (585 Views)

God Of Billionaires Locate Edet Edem Akpan / Join This Uk Company That Pays You $100 Without Investing Anything. / Forget Forbes Billionaires List, Here Are The Real World’s Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires by IWAA(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Farming has gone beyond planting with manual tools like cutlass, hoe.
We are now in the era of mechanized farming, where planter, harvester, sprayer, weeder etc do the work easily.
Would you like to get extensive Training on mechanized system of farming?
Green Nation is providing Nigerians the opportunity to learn and raise money for large scale farming and also build a long term economic self-reliance.
ATTEND OUR FREE AGRICBUSINESS SEMINAR
Limited Seats Available in:
To attend our FREE AGRIBUSINESS SEMINAR in ABUJA TOMORROW, 16th September, kindly drop your phone number.
Seminar Venue will be sent to you by SMS
Re: Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires by richidinho(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires by IWAA(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Thank you Richidinho, venue has been sent to your phone line yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Forex Account Management And Earn 48%-120% Annually. / I Will Be Glad If Anyone Can Give Me Or Buy Me A Car On Hire Purchase / Who Is Using Dogecoin Wallet And How Safe Is It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.