Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures (35937 Views)

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by TIDDOLL(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
This dude is really going through MID LIFE crisis undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sino which can socks do you wear I remember seen this mylticolour socks in some mad people leg those days and in places like Belgium, Holland and Germany you recognise junkies easily with that socks. The monent you see your friend or family wearing this type of socks you know trouble is looming.

Anyway good outfit but no good manners therefore bro Senator return home so your brain can be reset a little.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by esthel(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Our very own Johnny Bravo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Ahmadgani(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
upcoming artist senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Austinoiz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
This guy is not serious. Is this, to him, the most current thing Nigeria needs.

What does Nigeria need most?
If you know, did it stop you from subscribing for data?

So he shouldn't snap pictures again because you're pained.
Guy nawa for u ooo. Haven't you snapped and post online since Recession and pre-operation Python Dance II began? Are you less a Nigerian than SDM?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by rman: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Something is missing in his childhood that he subconciuoly craves attention in adulthood.

He came from a very poor background and money is new to him.

The need to display wealth is based on his inate need to tell himself and others that he made it at last.

His problem is pschyological
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Onye oshiiiiiii.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Johnny Bravo the ladies man undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by wildchild02: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oko Ashawo grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Celestyn8213: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
And so what? Are we suppose to praise him?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Ikengamayor123: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
my man sir Dino

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by ufuosman(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fashion senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Sydebel(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
mtcheeew

The guy nah serious cockroach�
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by victorDanladi: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
maryjan8:
Nice one
slay queen spottedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by jconsulting(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't blame Melaye blame the idiots that voted for him, he knows this is his last chance and he is enjoying it to the fullest
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by segneyukk(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
what do you expect from a thug turned senator..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by jimkutaemmanuel(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
wow balling senator,just want to be like you when am in senate.
And change the Nigerian ideology of a politician with no permission to chill
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Lincoln275(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
has he turned to musician last last? cos dz days he posts pics more than davido
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Sunmolar(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
40ng:
More : http://www.viviangist.ng/senator-dino-melaye-new-pictures/

OK. let me open my wardrobe and start changing cloth per second like chameleon.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Awoo88: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
This guy is an overgrown kid
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by ZionJay(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why is this nincompoop always trying to tuck away his belly and always end up looking like Michelin mascot and/or GOTV remote control grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by riribae: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
All I see is d lion d lion...it lives in d forest...it has a big head n a very small waist....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by dsocioemmy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chaiiii.... Kogi people deserve more than this na
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by azeeza(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
high five grin
Sunofgod:
Primark autumn collection...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by AuroraB(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
He's so juvenile sad
Impresses only 'em slayqueens undecided
Mtcheeeeew

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by kendylet(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin funny man! enjoy jaree!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Reference(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
realestniggah:
hit Like if you believe this man is the most useless senator in the history of nigeria

You make him one. I can't imagine sending my steward on an errand and this is all I get in return. And to make matters worse all I can do is to rave and rant... And worst of all when your shrink tells you to restructure, that is change the way you relate with your steward you tell your shrink to go to hell, that you like it like that...and 'worstest' you tell your shrink that when your steward gets tired of pleasing himself and leaves you will do anything to bring him back to 'complete his work'....and to make matters 'worsterest'....abeg I don taya. The matter wey dey worry Nigerians pass deliverance.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by cozy1: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Committee on True Federalism has tabled twelve issues for talk amid general society hearings on rebuilding planned to begin on Septemeber 18, 2017 in different parts of the nation.

In addition, the advisory group said it will counsel the report of the 2005 Political Reforms Conference, the 2014 National Confab and reports of past national meetings in its task to decide the gathering’s position on rebuilding.

The Secretary of the Committee, Senator Olubunmi Adetunmbi, unfurled the 12-point motivation at a news gathering in Abuja.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/just-in-apc-present-12-point-of-agenda-to-nigerians-read-here/

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by stonemind(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
40ng:
As shared on Instagram , checkout the new lovely pictures of Kogi State Senator ... Dino Melaye

Source http://www.viviangist.ng/senator-dino-melaye-new-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

he talk less these days
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by haykes(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ur recall is definately on d way,SCAPE GOAT
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by peteradamu: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
WOW! HE IS SO A JAYENT
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures by Maydfourth: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
His shape is not good...Big from the waist up and thin from the waist down...He looks more like a thug or tout....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.