Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148187 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
New pictures have emerged of the former emir of Kano, Sanusi at his new residence in Lagos.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Iruobean(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmmm

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc

1290 Likes 126 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.

1455 Likes 150 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by TheFreeOne: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.

375 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ERockson: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Welcome Sheik Talkative.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Witcher(f): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
wink

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by EcoBrick: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
When will he drop this his akankpo dressing? He should start getting used to his new life and loosen up.

291 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude to alleviate sufferings of almajiris?

He preached tirelessly against it, and it has yielded a good outcome cos some Governors including his arch rival, Ganduje have acted on it.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by hisgrace090: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
They chased out one of their best do to politics, terrible mistake!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Salatavor: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ff
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by sotall(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
tongue
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi has not realized that activism, politics and enjoyment do not mix.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Mahsums: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Elrufai na sls good frnd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nairalandmonika: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dude was even tired of the throne

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by TheFreeOne: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:

He preached tirelessly against it, and it has yielded a good outcome cos some Governors including Ganduje have acted on it.

Aside preaching against it what about investing in their education like financial support, building schools to compliment government efforts since he seems a multi-billionaire.

Cos that's the same way bubu was hyped as a friend of almajiri with nothing to show for it.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RightChannel: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hell Rufai Is Like Follow Follow Dog

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by jamace(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

grin grin

19 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
RightChannel:
Hell Rufai Is Like Follow Follow Dog

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?
Get lost

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Kwamecron(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Na here en put the 4 billion wey them take sack and as emir?

Lagos
Center
For
Every

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
New pictures have emerged of the former emir of Kano, Sanusi at his new residence in Lagos.
well I, know this is all a script and it is being played well.
But wetin concern me?
The type of script I want anybody to give me now is how to migrate to Canada with the zero balance I have In my account

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Mazikic(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Dude was even tired of the throne
That "Emir" thing no fit am at all.

12 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by MetaPhysical: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
That is Kaduna State Govt guest house in VI.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
it is a poorly scripted play and it is almost stale

44 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
well I, know this is all a script and it is being played well.
But wetin concern me?
The type of script I want anybody to give me now is how to migrate to Canada with the zero balance I have In my account

And there you are, forming wise. I hope you said the same thing when Sowore, Dasuki and Kanu were being served their share of the persecution.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Millz404(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
make the guy remove all these wrapper wey him dey use cover everywhere na...

click my signature if you run a business

6 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:

And there you are, forming wise. I hope you said the same thing when Sowore, Dasuki and Kanu were having their share of the persecution.
Bleep off my mention

17 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi my guy, what is all this innocent-looking face for? 2023?
this guy is a fvcking billionaire

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Correct! Another 2023 scam awaiting.

57 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.