Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. (762 Views)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by iGuru1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hello brethren,
If you're not in the Higherlife Conference you have missed alot. Because Pastor was telling us about the greater life God wants us to have,(2 peter 1vs 1-7) his talking about us being partakers of the Divine nature with God. He also explain about God's kind of Knowledge, which he called "Epignosis".
Look brethren, God wants us to live a Higherlife, the bible says "we are joint heir with God", that means we are God kind of people, associate of the divine nature.

Well, i will advice you not to miss today's meeting with Pastor Chris Oyakilome, join in partaking with the divine nature.
You can go to any Christ Embassy church, and tell them you are a first timer and you will be transported to the program to and fro, free of charge, or simply Locate LCC4 @ ikeja for the program.
Remain Blessed!! cheesy
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by rotimy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
what about HIGH LIFE with Sir VICTOR UWAIFO, ?

@ poster, I will not attend the programme. I want to miss it. thanks for the I.V
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by iGuru1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
Wow! It has ended tonight.
Halelluya!!!
Glory to God.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by Nimshi: 1:33am On Mar 01, 2010
Pastor Christ?

Has Chris upgraded his name?

Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by mabell: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
We thank God for a man sent fron God (pasror Chris Oyakhilome).
he was sent for such a time as this, to build, nurture,admonish and to prepare the church for the rapture.
Sir, i am glad to be identified with you
you have affected me in so many ways
my life has indeed be given a meaning
now i can boldly declare the word anywhere i go.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by niceguy10: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
Interesting, and for these of you that are against the men of God, please do get yourself better things to do with your life and pray that  the Grace will be upon you.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
nice-guy10:

Interesting, and for these of you that are against the men of God, please do get yourself better things to do with your life and pray that  the Grace will be upon you.
Pls dnt admonish anyone.Moses was criticized by korah dathan&abiram.We know d rest of d story.Likewise Elisha.
Theres an irony here Nigerians criticizes yar adua&his getting worse,whilst men of God being criticized keeps flourishing
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Check out among his cliques the pastors, they are very close associates from the same stock. So they are running business well.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by Joagbaje(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2010
Nimshi:

Pastor Christ?

Has Chris upgraded his name?

@ moderator please kindly edith the title of the thread .I am certain it was a mistake.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by David2020(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2010
In one of the Pastor Chris messages some few weeks back, he was making fun of pastor Kumuyi indirectly by saying that does a pastor have to stand in a place on the podium without moving about and some sorts of others things like dressing acceptance within the brethren fold. Though i have nothing against him but i think he is living by his name (OYA, kilome) "Oma nbe" jumps alot just to seek the favour of the people. I will call him a liar, scammer, ripper and most of a an example of the true endtime prophet that can and will sweep the very elect off their feet with their gosple from the pit of hell.
Re: Higherlife Conference With Pastor Christ. by cibilola(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pastor Christ ke? angry shocked

I know only one Christ!

(1) (Reply)

Freemasonry; What Is It And What Is It Not? / I Was So Poor That I Used Loaf Of Bread As Pillow - Oritsejafor, Can President / Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.