Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up (12488 Views)

How To Upgrade Mtn Sim To 5g Lte / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up by orientalzempire(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
It is over 24 hours now that I went to retrieved my mtn sim and it is not coming up yet but the customer care line keep telling me it will come up.
Pls landers, how long does your own take to come up
Re: How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
If you performed the sim swap at their designated office, it will take less than three hours but if you performed the sim swap at those who register sim cards under umbrella, it may take some days oooo
Re: How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up by JideSM: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
orientalzempire:
It is over 24 hours now that I went to retrieved my mtn sim and it is not coming up yet but the customer care line keep telling me it will come up.
Pls landers, how long does your own take to come up

Hi orientalzempire, so sorry that this happened. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up by orientalzempire(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
JideSM:

Hi orientalzempire, so sorry that this happened. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards

OK thanks so much...
Drop ur WhatsApp lemme forward d number to you

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Steps To Activate MTN 1.5GB For N300 Valid For 7days / Sony Xperia V3+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.