Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? (485 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
What nonsense is all these bullshit that we will fold our hands and watch the foolish ones sharing same language with us decide our fate?

Isn't it a shame and too stupid of us to be ignorant that we can't put the foolish ones to where they belong.

I hate us for lot of reasons.

Everybody is hating us abroad and here. No good international relations/recognition.

We are too ignorant that we don't know how much of us are outside d confine of that five states.

This is one if the tin that kills me most.
How can u battle against 19 states plus supporters states if at all u must battle?

There are lots and lots of reasons but my point here is....

The good igbos amongst us, let's rise and say no to the illiterates, ignorant mofos, dumbs and blinds deciding our fate for us.

We are not that lazy that we don't know what we want for bastards(I mean the foolish igbos amongst us) to Decide for us
Re: Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by wakaman: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
You try!
Re: Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by Lipscomb(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Yes
ozohtony:
What nonsense is all these bullshit that we will fold our hands and watch the foolish ones sharing same language with us decide our fate?

Isn't it a shame and too stupid of us to be ignorant that we can't put the foolish ones to where they belong.

I hate us for lot of reasons.

Everybody is hating us abroad and here. No good international relations/recognition.

We are too ignorant that we don't know how much of us are outside d confine of that five states.

This is one if the tin that kills me most.
How can u battle against 19 states plus supporters states if at all u must battle?

There are lots and lots of reasons but my point here is....

The good igbos amongst us, let's rise and say no to the illiterates, ignorant mofos, dumbs and blinds deciding our fate for us.

We are not that lazy that we don't know what we want for bastards(I mean the foolish igbos amongst us) to Decide for us

Re: Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by Nemesis1: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
I won't say all Yeebos but the idea is yes grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by eyescue(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Yes as result presented by Hausa-Fulani shows. Yeye people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? by Victornezzar: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
true

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:four Killed In Midnight Attack In Delta / Please When Is Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Rally Taken Place In The South East / Nigeria’s Unity Non-negotiable, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.