Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife (49242 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by YesNo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
tolexy123:
corn is #20 naira here in ondo state. Fresh ones

yellow or white ?

i prefer those blue ones.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by tolexy123: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
YesNo:

yellow or white ?

lol. Both

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:
They still dey sell 2 for 150 here. But na like 3-4 days own
For here, you fit still fresh roasted corn of N30 sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by cstr1000: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Poor Akpororo.
He couldn't even deny the accusation levied on his wife which means it is probably true like i suspected.
Sorry o. Marry a virgin next time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by oyoyoyo: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by dfrost: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:

That one na punishment na. My customer dey always call me after she don do shakara on top #100 corn. #OneAppleADay na im I dey now grin cheesy. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by masterpiecer(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin
babyfaceafrica:
corn is still 50,naira ..if you price well you will buy for 30 naira in ib..fact!!!
grin[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=60484704]corn is stop 50,naira ..if you price well you will buy for 30 naira in ib..fact!!![t/quote]

chai, serious mata dey ground n una dey price corn abi.
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by dfrost: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:

Which side be dat tosyne? embarassed
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by tolexy123: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
YesNo:

yellow or white ?

both grin
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by dfrost: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:
Poor Akpororo.
He couldn't even deny the accusation levied on his wife which means it is probably true like i suspected.
Sorry o. Marry a virgin next time cheesy

Kai, guy you wicked ooo cheesy grin.
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by GoggleB(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
which side be dat make I come use one week.
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
masterpiecer:
grin grin
where is the serious matter?
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Nemesis1: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:

Then you both live in LiePob land

I've got corn in my backyard and I don't even know how to eat a whole half plot of corn, yam, pepper, tomatoes but mainly corn

And you'll buy corn 3 for 100 here very soft
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Mrnairalandd: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lmao!!!! I just pity men

They ll marry a lady with so much gabbage

A lady that has been bleeped left and right by differebt dudes in different style

Guys ll now be walking on the streets with "My newly found jewel" while those dudes will be laughing at you

Men don suffer

I don't blame those men who are only after virgins
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by GoggleB(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nemesis1:

Then you both live in LiePob land

I've got corn in my backyard and I don't even know how to eat a whole half plot of corn, yam, pepper, tomatoes but mainly corn

And you'll buy corn 3 for 100 here very soft
Whats my own with your backyard
Start roasting it then and sell for 5 naira. Whats my own business..

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Klington: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
yung6ix still leading on valid points.....

Akpororo still falling ma left hand.

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by AntiWailer: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
He should have shut up.

Somebody alleged that your wife was a sex slave to a guy before now and you gave this response ?

He shld av just ignored him.
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by azeeza(f): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
it's Arsenal for sure wink
pizzylee:
Chelsea v arsenal is 1:30pm on Sunday jare
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Nemesis1: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:

Whats my own with your backyard
Start roasting it then and sell for 5 naira. Whats my own business..

Not your business, just trying to make a point because other zombies will come and fault Buhari and APC for that

Also try planting something in your own yard
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Abbotp: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
MATURITY
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by johnnyloroun: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
What is this one saying self sad angry angry undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Kendrick80(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
over 1.5
2x U4.5 put 5k
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by oloolo: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nutin hurts a guy like publicly hearing that his wife was once a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:
dfrost:

Which side be dat tosyne? embarassed
GoggleB:
Na be Lag ooooo, na Ilorin tongue
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by graphiti: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
M

Lol... So because una be comedian una get d licence to dey tear ppl shirt without care but cry foul when someone do d same to you abi??

Ngwanu...... Kwantinu!

Vuya:
yungsix's dj went too far. He isn't the first celebrity whose name has been used as a joke. what of the likes of 2baba and Pawpaw ..

The bolded is even the reason they (comedians) should be thick-skinned towards people's yabis
Time has shown that most of them are glass-jawed 'boxers'! They are very good at 'giving' but cry like babies when u throw jibes at them!

#do~unto~others~what~u~want~others~to~do~unto~u
#GOLDEN~RULE!

Mightyify:
"Those who made fortunes out of other people's misfortunes shall be humbled by their wife's past "

alphaconde:
i say the thing pain am, u now know how it feels, climb that stage and insult people who even paid money to watch u

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by snakebeat: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:

Akpororo Fear-Fear

Stop Pretending to make Sense

We know You for talking Nonsense

I can't imagine what crosses his Mind when He's on Bed with his sex-slave-wife

Chai!!!
This coming from a lady to a fellow woman like u is very bad
We all know djtimmy reply was very childish & totally uncalled for
Even yungsix that was even attacked made more sense in his two remarks about the joke.
We have seen comedians making fun of top govt officials in the past
Djtimmy obviously blew it out of proportion & i m sure he is regretting by now

But this your own no make sense, we all got dirty past...Put yourself in her shoes...
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by GoggleB(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na be Lag ooooo, na Ilorin tongue
grin okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by silver94(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
updatingxxx2:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
God go punish you and your family. Na so una dey scam people money. Mods please ban this idiot
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by snakebeat: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
oloolo:
Nutin hurts a guy like publicly hearing that his wife was once a slut.
True
Drains alot of respect from a man
Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Narldon: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:

Chai!!!
This coming from a lady to a fellow woman like u is very bad
We all know djtimmy reply was very childish & totally uncalled for
Even yungsix that was even attacked made more sense in his two remarks about the joke.
We have seen comedians making fun of top govt officials in the past
Djtimmy obviously blew it out of proportion & i m sure he is regretting by now

But this your own no make sense, we all got dirty past...Put yourself in her shoes...

Correction noted

Re: Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife by Taiwo20(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
yungmoney447:
Oga akpororo ur mumu never do.

even if its true....what should he do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.