Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell (378 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by lagidigbo: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017

Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by paiz: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
what a useless president
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by abelprice(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Religion and politics have been together since the beginning of the beginning of both.... undecided...
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by PehaKaso: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by PehaKaso: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by PehaKaso: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: You Said ‘I Belong To Everybody’ But Reality On Ground Is Contrary, Bishops Tell by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Chai... I think North Korea is now better than Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

WOMP Record Unveils New Artiste Sax Gold / How Do You Receive The Holy Spirit? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.