Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! (41003 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by tomas(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
As a staff of firstbank am delighted to reveal to you how i pased the test last year march.there r usually 100 questions.1-50 is maths and english.then 51-100 are IQ questions.
but it is designed that u can go through the first 50q b4 ihr.so start from the back questions they are so easy that you will hate yourself if you dont answer them.all the best brother.hope to see you soon in firstbank.

1 Like

Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by salemkyers: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2007
tomas, tanks 4 da info,jus filled da online form today and hav the conviction that i will be invited 4 the test thus my interest in wat u wrote.please wen u say back questions do u mean from 50 backwards or 100 backwards and wat do u mean by IQ questions? are they data interpretation questions? numerical reasoning? critical reasoning questions etc or what.
thanks once again and hopin u clear me out on this.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by LondonCool(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2007
As an ex -First Banker I took and passed the Aptitude Test in 1994. By then there were 30 States and only 180 Candidates (6 per state)were needed nation-wide amongst the over 10,000 hopeful. I must say there was a lot of collaboration inside the exam hall at Akoka. Most people made sure that their brilliant friends also applied together for the Test in order to sit together. The Test Format by then was the GMAT format, i'm sure it has been dumbed down going by what the first poster wrote.

My advice is that you should prepare yourself adequately by going through past GMAT papers to give you a little foretaste of what to expect.An IO Test tests your Logic/Reasoning ability . Dont forget that the race is not to the swift,
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by agnesoseka: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2007
nice one y'all.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by atirieri(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2007
thax 4 dat info, actually i sat 4 d txt last year at kano and 2 my surprise, i notice dat abt 10min 2 d end, the latter part of d questions were more simpler dn those at d begining, men,i was angry with myself dat i could ve checkd thru b4 starting, my bro,i wasted much time b4 i knew!
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by sadelovey: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2007
hi, pls whats the site for the first bank online registration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by tomas(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2007
hi sadelovey the website is www.firstbanknigeria.com
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by tomas(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2007
hi salemkyers,what i mean is that you start from question 100.50-100 are quite cheap mind you the questions are arranged in a way that the no1 question of the person next to you may be your no.10 question.the iq question are the ones you just highlighted and some current affairs.good luck.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by deenmb(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2007
Hi Guys,

I work with first bank now, but I'm leaving them for NNPC. I wrote the test last year.
There are 100 questions to be answered in 1hr 30mins. They are mostly GMAT questions, but I'll advise you leave the maths part at the beginning. They may not be arranged the same way as last year.

Just make sure you start with abstract reasoning (pictorial part as in GMAT), it takes less time than even english and its the easiest part. Skip the quantitative reasoning part and maths for the mean time, because they take more time even though they can be easy. Verbal reasoning is also easy and doesnt consume alot of time. You can also try the english part it doesnt consume much time as well.

Try and answer as much questions as you can, within the time limit. i think 70 is their pass mark, though i'm not sure.

They also consider age in their recruitment, must of us last year are 27 or younger (1979 up).

And the most important of all is pray hard.

Good luck guys
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by mobehi: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2007
HELLO HOUSE.I WANT TO THANK U ALL FOR UR CONTIBUTIONS.I VE TRIED TO FILL THE ONLINE FORM,AND IT KEPT TURNING ME BACK,EVEN WHEN I HAD FILLED ALL THE PLACES MARKED ASTERIKED,THE DATES AND E-MAIL ADD.I STILL COULD NOT SUBMIT.DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY?
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by jumowole(f): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2007
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by deenmb(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2007
When filling the form, write your gsm number as 080, do not use +23480,
All numbers with +234 where rejected by the system last year.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by beau1(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
@mobehi,
I was turned back too becos of the age column. Check properly - dd/mth/19,
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2007
hey u guys are great.just applied to first bank.do kip up the good work.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by banjosha(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
hi y'all, what's the gist on PoET'S manual (APTITUDE TEST, GMAT et all). Is the book any good
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by agnesoseka: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2007
gmats is cool
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by anarado(f): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2007
thanks thomas, you are great.i just submitted online to firstbanknigeria.com. finally!
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by Gettolove(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
My advise will be useful for those that will be shortlisted for interview because of two things;

1. Internet inconsistencies; The internet at one point would tell you that the bank is no longer interested in processing you further and at another point it willcongratulate you for your success. watch out for this problem so that you dont give up while you actually passed the test. THIS HAPPENED TO ME

2. Human manipulations; This is the nigerian factor in the whole issue because some officials of the bank would fill in thier own candidates at other people's expense.

I passed the test and did the interview at abebe village but i was not informed or contacted about the medical test which was already late as at the time i knew about it on the internet. This happened to a lot of people i did the interview with. WATCH OUT , GOOD LUCK

I thank GOD sha cos i now work with ROSABEL ADVERTISING.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by teekay: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2007
hi tomas , i was just wandering if u went to Ambrose alli University, Bankin n finance dept?

1 Like

Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by shemafia: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2007
thanks guys.i'ld like to know if there is a particular time of the day when the site can be accessed because i can't seem to log into their site (www.firstbanknigeria.com).somebody pls help!!
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by Luqzee(m): 2:34am On May 31, 2013
Hello every body pls if u want d first bank to call u for aptitude test after fill d form what did u do
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by fattbabakay(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
You might want to see this > How To Pass First Bank Job Aptitude Tests

1 Like

Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by testsregard: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
The test is administered by Dragnet. These include the quantitative, verbal, general and logical reasoning. In addition to this, it’s supposed to test how fast you can think. So, you’ll have to answer 60 multiple choice questions within 60 minutes. That’s an average of one minute per question.

See >>> First Bank Past Questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by AlienRobot: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
For dragnet and GMAT past questions and answers, contact us on

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by lyndaok8: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
for your dragnet and workforce past questions and answers contact us on 08083621158
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by Dblaiz(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
For tested and proven aptitude test success, click on this link https://myjobtests.com/test/first-bank-job-aptitude-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/
You can also take a practice test (sample) in the practice test area.
Re: How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! by lordraff: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
sadelovey:
hi, pls whats the site for the first bank online registration?

You can also check for free past questions [url=https://studygurru.com/first-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/]HERE[/url=https://studygurru.com/first-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/]

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.