Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt (20697 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Narldon: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Evil
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Y are people so ignorant?
Govt should pls dialogue with d ipob and bury this issue once.
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Abbotp: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
WAHALA DEY
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by symbianDON(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

It is well with IPOB
no it is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Yyeske(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Some miscreants will still come here and tell us those brainwashed miscreants were unarmed and a peaceful organization. Bunch of losers, let that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu go and release them na.
They should count themselves lucky to be alive sef, their colleagues were killed in Abia state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by theNOISEmaker: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
three:
Hmm
hahahaha una say yoruba and hausa na unity beggers.. Una don turn sympathy beggars now? Crying like babies calling trump and un

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by samdaisi: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Well,i am short of words because at this 24 century some people cant think until somebody comes to

tell them the right things to do.i think people do say that pen is mightier than sword cant u people borrow

ideas from Yoruba state?people that are selling in Lagos and in other part of peaceful state are instigating IPOB

members to continue dying like fowl in the hand of military
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Oloripelebe: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
so unfortunate for this scapegoats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Vikings55: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where is buhari, this imposter jubril from Sudan is going to do worse grin, where is bss and their asernal when u need them. Una never see anything, go and learn the strategy other countries use for agitation. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Mrnairalandd: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
They deserve it and must spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison. Nnamdi Kanu is the next person but i was told he is hiding under his father bed like Ojukwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Yyeske(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
They deserve it and must spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison. Nnamdi Kanu is the next person but i was told he is hiding under his father bed like Ojukwu
That coward don run, he's in hiding now.
Make e show face and our soldiers will teach him some lessons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by fergie001: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Watched it on Channels this morning.
Some are not IPOB members.
But you know in situation like this,there is always collateral damage.

Like a woman with an 8month-child was interviewed crying that her husband works at Oil Mill,and was muddled up as well on his way to work that fateful day,and he hasn't eaten since d day before and all that.

May God not put us in the wrong place ooo,.
Psalms 91 comes 2 mind.

RIP to the official.

War no sweet anybody
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Fulmigati: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Some miscreants will still come here and tell us those brainwashed miscreants were unarmed and a peaceful organization. Bunch of losers, let that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu go and release them na.
They should count themselves to be alive sef, their colleagues were killed in Abia state.
Yes, because the Zoo army and police force are corruption free, honorable and honest? This is clearly a case of self defense.
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Jetjacky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
They should continue, incitement has been known told yield good result. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
symbianDON:

no it is not

Na u sabi
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by symbianDON(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

Na u sabi
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by pasol4real(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoggleB:
Boko Haram

Militants

Herdsmen

IPOB

If Nigeria doesn't address unemployment, poverty & education, issues like these will keep surfacing.
Pls stop categorising the great IPOB with this bunch of terrorists.
Replace it with the nigérian army ,cos they are the worst terrorists in the world .
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by theNOISEmaker: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
bettercreature:
Imagine just 32 out of millions.keep locking them up till they stop provoking others
and imagine 1 out of millions is controlling those millions like sheeps now he's nowhere to be found.. Tell cownu to come out of his hidding place

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
symbianDON:

grin grin

E be like say you no get work undecided
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Yyeske(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fulmigati:

Yes, because the Zoo army and police force are corruption free, honorable and honest? This is clearly a case of self defense.
I wish more of them will dance with the python and tell the other miscreants of their experiences, that is if they make it alive.
Bunch of brainwashed miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by sleemfesh: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
bettercreature:
Imagine just 32 out of millions.keep locking them up till they stop provoking others

Oga get your head into it abeg. You can't keep locking people up. U be goat? Let the courts do their job. It is called remanding and as you are gleeful cos of their 'lock up' remember to be happy with them when and if they are found innocent. Nigerians. Mtchew.
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by MTKbudapest(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoroTango:
The killing of a security personnel is a very serious crime

can you number the so called security personnel that has been killed by the boko haram and
how many members of the boko haram has been set free by labelling them repentant boko haram? Mainwhile its a very serious crime.

But the unarmed people that are agitating without arms are remanded in prison and you are happy about it. God is watching...
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by symbianDON(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

E be like say you no get work undecided
I get
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
symbianDON:

I get
So why you kan dey misbehave
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:
IPOB are peaceloving people. Biafrans are not terrorists.

Ipob and Biafra are 2 distinct entity. Ipob are largely miscreants and Street urchins looking for where to channel their energy and frustrations.
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by symbianDON(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:
So why you kan dey misbehave
lol..free me na...bros na play me I de o!
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:
IPOB never killed anybody all through their agitation. But Buhari sent his boys to shout and kill unarmed people and yet, animals are clapping for the Nigeria soldiers.

SUPERNATURAL SHOUTING, i c reasons wit u broda, na hw israel take bring down jericho b dat
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
symbianDON:

lol..free me na...bros na play me I de o!

Go play somewhere else angry
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by pasol4real(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yyeske:
That coward don run, he's in hiding now.
Make e show face and our soldiers will teach him some lessons
Your useless cowardish soldiers that keep shooting un armed civilians.
The difference btw the useless soldiers b us is that they have guns n we dont.
If they know they are brave let them drop their guns n come face us un armed.
Then we shall see who is stronger .
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by uzojames: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Has any of the Fulani herdsmen been arrested for the atrocities they have been committing in this so called country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.