Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt (20696 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Hajardramadan(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
I wonder what their thoughts would be by now
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Antoeni(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by salford1: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
i felt sorry for the woman crying with her baby...
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by inoc1989: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is just the begining, i warn ipob. let them remain in prison so other cowards will learn from it... useless ppl, call ur saviour kanu to save you.
Am igbo from anambra but dont support this biafra thing instead of ppl to arrange debate in south east how to develop and move the country foward ur busy chasing ur security operatives with stone and stick, nigerian military have taken the insult enough, let them face full wrath of law ..
i salute buhari for his action . nigeria is not good today cos ppl comit crime and are not punished. long live federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by inoc1989: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
this is not time for dialog is time for action they have been warned severally. imaging state governor beging kanu, still he is still moving on.
let the military take action without favour.
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
pasol4real:
Useless country
All the fulani herdsmen that keep killing ppl in their sleep are still walking freely looking for whom to devour.
All the hausa/ fulani riot murderers are still walking freely ,till today .......they killed in kano,kaduna,plateau, kastina etc yet non were arrested nor imprisoned .
Yet this dullard of à president has the guts to arrest n imprison innocent ppl of the southeast defending themselves .
Continue no p i just hope u have enough prisons to contain 90million biafrans.
Cos nothing u throw at us wud stop us from our mission to actualise Biafra .
See this coward here making noise instead of going to block army movement. Keep making noise!
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by GetMeRight: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:
Suspected members of IPOB. So IPOB is now a terrorist organisation..haha. oh Buhari. Oh Nigeria.

In few months/years to come there would be so much killing in this Nigeria, that the government would start begging IPOB to come to the round table for negotiating but it would be too late.

IPOB never killed anybody all through their agitation. But Buhari sent his boys to shoot and kill unarmed people and yet, animals are clapping for the Nigeria soldiers.
Even the policeman that was killed was nobody?
Re: Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt by frankiedudu: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Are u sure these are ipob member or they are innocent people who were at wrong place at the wrong. Because i dont trust our police. They might go and pick innocent people and label them ipob members. Let them go anx pick their leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) / Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.