Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki (1385 Views)

Advice To Igbos And Igbos / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017

I am a concern Nigeria

I appeal to all Nigerians especially the Igbos to sheaths their sword .

No matter the issues or provocation can be settled through violence.

Let me drop it here, extremely delighted with the calm response from Northern Nigeria, this is how to handle provocations,

Let us use Nairaland to make peace

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by menstrualpad: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am a concern Nigeria

Let me drop it here, extremely delighted with the calm response from Northern Nigeria, this is how to handle provocations,

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove

Lol that detention seems to have reset your brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by eezeribe(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
You should first sheathe your sword here on nairaland...

You are one of the most vocal antagonists of anything IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu...

You are also a clear sycophant of the Buhari Administration because you always attempt to cyber bully others who try to make objective analyses of the present administration and always defending whatever decision dished out by the Government irrespective of how it affects the masses...

You should also try to improve on your use of English...
You are always quick to post your biased comments without minding the grammatical blunders therein...

3 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by menstrualpad: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
eezeribe:
OK
Not OK! Examine the grammatical blunders..
I am a concern Nigeria ....warrisdis?

No matter the issues or provocation can be settled through violence...what the heck is dis?

A Concern Nairalander ... Another roforofo Engrish.

Let me drop it here, extremely delighted with the calm response from Northern Nigeria, this is how to handle provocations, ... KOWTOWING TO THE NORTH...WHO DEPLOYED MILITARY... WHO STARTED GBEGE IN JOS?

Let us use Nairaland to make peace ... Sarrki hates peace....Those security officers really pummeled you. You? Peace? No!
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by naijaboy756: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
The first reasonable post from Sarki....

Kudos my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by devindevin2000: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
X
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by abelprice(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
On a serious note.. online tribalism is becoming 2 much and it's a bad tin... undecided
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by IgboSubmarine: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
@ Sarrki

Too late

You encouraged Buhari to commit impunity and definitely will share in his punishment

When Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, did Jonathan kill him or Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth

Buhari has placed this country on the path of war
Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.

Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Buhari has ignited a serious war that won't end well for his people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
The first reasonable post from Sarki....

Kudos my guy
No b lie
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by generalbush(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol

Why are people crying more than the bereaved?

Python dance in the east, and people are crying more than those feeling the heat.

It was worse before south Africa got her independence, and nothing will deter us.

Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by FTrebirth(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
are ipod members nairaland residential zombies like you?

go to aba and address them.

we know you don't even mean it anyway.

3 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by zionmde: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am a concern Nigeria

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove

u sound as if u care. whereas yesterday u guys
were here spreading hate kill them, bomb them
destroy.
The young man shot on the head yesterday went
to look for how to feed his family. Open his shop
as usual early in the morning sat in front of his
shop for business, then army came and shot him
dead. he didnt shout biafra, he wasnt wearing
their wrist band, his only crime was that he was
Igbo. His pictures came up here u guys were
hailing army,shouting deal with them. The media
didn't tellnu about people attacked on umuahia
express road on Wednesday night by hausas,
they were travelling to Imo state.
Every Igbo man (whether ipob or not) has a
wound in his heart. Some people wont need to
carry placards or weapons or do protests but one
day Igbos will dig up wat happened in the past
two days. y. I have never seen raw hatred all my
life

2 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by PehaKaso: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
There was Ife/Modakeke war, no "Operations Monkey Dance" declared.

Not long ago, there was Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-Ife, yet nobody declared "Operations Anaconda Dance.

A cult group called Badoo killed over a hundred in Ikorodu area of Lagos State, stil nobody declared "Operations Fowl Dance" in Lagos State.

Fulani herdsmen invaded Tatiana State and many lives were lost in their hundreds, yet no "Operations Elephant Dance" was declared.

Villages were wiped out in areas occupied by Tivs in Benue State, which prompted Governor Ortom to say "My people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that I may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves anymore." Yet, "Operations Tortoise Dance" was not declared in Benue State.

Over 400 people were murdered in Agatu LGA of the same Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, but there was no need for "Operations Fox Dance" in the area.

In Southern Kaduna, uncountable numbers of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad daylight, we never saw nor heard of any dance by the "Noble Nigerian Army," rather it was Apostle Johnson Suleiman, who spoke up against such carnage, that was summoned by the DSS to explain his complicity in the Kaduna killings.

In Plateau State, it was a killing spree. There was proliferation of arms, but no one or group was arrested or prosecuted. Yet, there was no "Operations Dragon Dance."

The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned into a kidnapping zone where former Ministers, Senators, etc have been kidnapped severally, but there was no "Operations Fish Them Out Dance" declared by the Nigerian Army.

In Nassarawa State, over 100 Police and DSS Officers were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse people, yet the Army didn't deem it necessary to declare "Operations Tolotolo Dance" in the area.

No one passes through the Lokoja/Okene road without been robbed and/or kidnapped. The case of a former Director of DSS, Mr Mike Ejiofor, comes to mind here, but still the Army could not declare "Operations Rockquake" in that State.

I can go on and on counting all the evils that took place right under Bihari's nose without his government lifting a finger.

Of all the vices Buhari claims to have watched from his sick bed in London, the only one dat deserves crushing by the military through *Operations Python Dance* are the innocent and unarmed Biafran protesters whom he called "Miscreants in the South East."
Referring the peaceful agitators of Biafra in the South East and South South as *Miscreants", 5% and finally unleashing the military against the South East is hate speech and hate actions respectively against the Igbos in particular and Biafrans on general.

#BiafranLivesMatter.
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by PehaKaso: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy shocked
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
For the fact u have been peaceful and calm all those while doesn't mean u should turn around for worse now that u ought to be at ur best.

IgboSubmarine:
@ Sarrki

Too late

You encouraged Buhari to commit impunity and definitely will share in his punishment

When Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, did Jonathan kill him or Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No
When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No
When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No
When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No
When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No
When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No
Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth
Buhari has placed this country on the path of war
Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu
Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end
Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.
Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.
From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.
You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.
Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.
Buhari has ignited a serious war that will last for a millennium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Parishpriest: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am a concern Nigeria

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove
]

What do you mean that they should sheath their swords , because none of them brought even an ordinary catapult. You should be reasonable at times.

3 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by naijaboy756: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gallons of blood will be wasted if war breaks out....

Let us use Nairaland to preach peace as Sarki said..

Let me agree with Sarki for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by PehaKaso: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy shocked shocked
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by idupaul: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am a concern Nigeria

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove

Sadly you were part of the people who stoked for this needless spilling of blood over nothing and yet you were surprisingly silent anytime Fulanis rampaged innocent villagers . We expect to grow as a country yet we still harbour barbaric hatred in our heart against fellow Nigerian and chose when the law should apply and when it shouldn't..As we speak many villages in the middle belt have been sacked and thier ancestral lands illegally occupied by armed Fulani militia yet the military has never gone to carry out any operation to even try to take back those places but will rather go to Kanu who sits in his fathers house making speeches to his unarmed followers in their own village that far from any major city .. I was saddened and completely lost hope in this country when I saw you on many threads baying for needless blood over a matter that shouldn't have gotten to this stage in the first place

1 Like

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by ipoblogic: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

I am a concern Nigeria

Peace is all we need.

Thank you

A Concern Nairalander

Also known As A Patriot

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc ishilove

Take ur mesage to the blood thristy bygot and Jihardsit called Buhari。

also, appeal to the terrorists in uniform called the Nigerian Army。

these men who behave like carnivourous animals have crossed the red line。

we cannot fellowship with Jihardists and terroristsm

2 Likes

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by PehaKaso: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by naijaboy756: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Parishpriest:

]

What do you mean that they should sheath their swords , because none of them brought even an ordinary catapult. You should be reasonable at times.

Guy, your Ibos are not ready for any war...

Where are the guns,arms,food supplies, bombs, armies,fighters, bow,arrows, intelligence, external support etc required to execute a war with a national army that already hates you

THINK!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by PehaKaso: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sarrki, is this really you or has this account been hacked? Is the BMC no longer paying for your services?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are all humans after all. The fluids of human feelings really do flow inside of you.
I do not blame you, though, for the scales really covered your eyes.

By authoring this thread, you have just exposed and announced your chagrin at the unprovoked, senseless, unconscientious, barbaric and malicious murder of peaceful, innocent, unarmed but resolute, committed, dedicated and passionate Biafran agitators.

You must have watched the video clips of how the Hausa/Fulani Army were mowing down your fellow unarmed Southerners with AK 47 Riffles, Armoured Tanks, Rocket Launchers, Ferrets and other military hardware.

You deserve pity and I really pity you much more than you deserve. I really hope that this carnage visited upon the Igbos will expose you to the politics of the geographical entity called Nigeria.

There is no sense of justice in Nigeria and events like this will continue to happen until the entire South decide to unite and take a stand on issues affecting their well-being.

I wish you well as you retrace your steps towards ensuring you regain sanity.
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by eezeribe(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:

Not OK! Examine the grammatical blunders..
I am a concern Nigeria ....warrisdis?

No matter the issues or provocation can be settled through violence...what the heck is dis?

A Concern Nairalander ... Another roforofo Engrish.

Let me drop it here, extremely delighted with the calm response from Northern Nigeria, this is how to handle provocations, ... KOWTOWING TO THE NORTH...WHO DEPLOYED MILITARY... WHO STARTED GBEGE IN JOS?

Let us use Nairaland to make peace ... Sarrki hates peace....Those security officers really pummeled you. You? Peace? No!
Yes Bro... I was just booking space,I have done justice to the 'OK'.
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Victornezzar: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
hahahaha
my eyes are deceiving me
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Softmojo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
hahahaha
my eyes are deceiving me

Baba No need to spill innocent blood

Children and women are the most affected

I saw it korokoro

In Yobe, Adamawa and Borno
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Victornezzar: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Baba No need to spill innocent blood

Children and women are the most affected

I saw it korokoro

In Yobe, Adamawa and Borno
That was what I told dem
but dey labelled me as an afonja
I won't say anything again
dey brot dis on dem selves
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Coming from a chief bigot, what an insult to good people of this country....... clumsy old fool
Re: My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki by sarrki(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

That was what I told dem
but dey labelled me as an afonja
I won't say anything again
dey brot dis on dem selves

Let us all be Gospel of peace and love henceforth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Definition Of CABALOCRACY / APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.