Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Bother About Heaven When Earth's Life We Haven't Lived? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Bother About Heaven When Earth's Life We Haven't Lived? (324 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Bother About Heaven When Earth's Life We Haven't Lived? by menxer: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Babacele:
I think it is more like: why bother about heaven when earth's life we haven't lived?

But why can't we take advantage of the greatest energy in the whole world that the ever merciful abundant And most intelligent Father has blessed man with? An unlimitable force which no matter, tradition, force, space, law, feasibility, and conditions can limit.

I was meditating on this, and came to the awareness that it is possible to experience life on earth and heaven alternately, Though some people, entitled to their own opinion, will disagree.

I rise to explain.
In our "wake" consciousness, we experience all aspects of earth life in the earth body, But in our "sleep" consciousness we change into a different body to experience life in another dimension.

What if we can or could experience life in heaven during or in our "sleep" consciousness?

Since "Energy is neither created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another," so also, Consciousness is neither created nor destroyed but transformed from one state of awareness to another.

Caveat:
Heaven in the context of this article is subject to the reader's definition.
Re: Why Bother About Heaven When Earth's Life We Haven't Lived? by Babacele: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
menxer:

I was meditating on this, and came to the awareness that it is possible to experience life on earth and heaven alternately, Though some people, entitled to their own opinion, will disagree.

I rise to explain.
In our "wake" consciousness, we experience all aspects of earth life in the earth body, But in our "sleep" consciousness we change into a different body to experience life in another dimension.

What if we can or could experience life in heaven during or in our "sleep" consciousness?

Since "Energy is neither created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another," so also, Consciousness is neither created nor destroyed but transformed from one state of awareness to another.

Caveat:
Heaven in the context of this article is subject to the reader's definition.
absolutely ....I had used earth and heaven metaphorically to mean a school ,some curriculum to some educational attainment with having certain basic discipline as prerequisite to attempting some higher courses.

Of course I know we all experience both the waking moments and the astral every day. And we can deliberately go to ' heaven' and be back after a proper guide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Now Have Access!!! SEEK FIRST / You Are Not Safe / Christians&atheists What Do U Think Of This Controversial Movie Davinci's Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.