Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook (41844 Views)

Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements / "Some People Don’t Know How To Cry" – Professional Mourner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
driand:
Moral

What ever you do in life standout! cheesy
. I ope armed robbery, kidnapping Nd olosho jobs re not included in this ur moral stuff?
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by edupedia: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See am looking like a bulldog.

This is no news we have them in the South West

...but the man looks very IGBOTIC !...
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Wallade(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
edupedia:

...but the man looks very IGBOTIC !...
yes especially with the shape of his head

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Michaelmercy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol nothing we no go see for dis nigeria
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
funny.
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
hope its nt d Ricardo we knw....

meanwhile. man.-what do u do for a living ricardo- I cry for a living

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Realhommie(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
AK6464:
Save your family the cost of hiring this guy, touch lives while you are alive, they won't need him or his likes at your funeral
True...

The guy is funny though.

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by driand(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I ope armed robbery, kidnapping Nd olosho jobs re not included in this ur moral stuff?
'WHATEVER'
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by orjaha(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
how much is crying, jumping into the grave and actually burry with the corps?
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Geniusmarshal: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
There is virtually no business one can't find on earth. Crying in funerals? I use to hear of such business in Benue state Nigeria, I have not seen. So the pretty ladies, are they Mr. Moss business partner? smiley sad
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by IbBarham(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol. Crying 4 a living? Eleyi gidi gan o.. What if his tear gland dries up?
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by dsocioemmy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
You dey learn work. Come benin and see

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Priest69(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
He must be of African origin �
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by emmamedicro46(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
How much be crying tutorial? Lets help the folks at Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by BraniacX(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
For anybody that has watched the movie "Arabian nights" they'll not forget the (Damascus mourners association) I believe thats where this guy's ideas come from grin they even had a different price for gnashing of teeth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Eeroh95(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
He is losing weight with the business
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Donvalentino55(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
See person papa ooo!!! Chao...oodiegwu ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by timilehin95(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
So nobody has seen him @ ceremonies more dan twice
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Rozaytee: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
The guy face be like akara wey no don well...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Chiderad(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't cry for me Argentina
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Egberibinne: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
rubbish...ugly tinz...cry sea na
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by DJperdurabo: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
alobispot:
One good thing about social media is the fact we can boost business sales with its help..

Now, a United States based Jamaican man identified as Sylvester Ricardo Moss aka Juju, has taken to his page to boost his sales in his business..

The surprising thing is, his business is crying at funerals..

He wrote;
Do you want to boost your funeral?
Hire me....the professional mourner to come and cry at the funeral.
Below are the "Summer Special" prices:
1. Normal crying $50
2. Bahamian hollering $100
3. Crying and rolling on the ground $150
4. Crying and threatening to jump into the grave $200
5. Crying and actually jumping in the grave $1000
Inbox me for bookings

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/professional-american-funeral-criermourner-shares-crying-rates-facebook/

Funny enough, it's not a novel idea. Way back in biblical times, they had folks who were termed "professional criers and sentimental mourners" in ancient Isreal. Their job was to wail, ululate and cry for a fee.

So, the saying that " there's nothing new under the sun" is true after-all

1 Like

Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by alicetaylor: 4:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Its really good information, i like your blog post. Thanks for sharing

potaup.com
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by Marsnizz: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Crying in a movie production happen to be a good profession but if i may ask .How is crying for somebody funeral got to do with profession and way of making a living? God! Such a rediclous business.you only make money when someone die.8ros your line of business is extraodinary
Re: Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook by osemmie: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Abeg make him come cry for kano see as dem go take bury am b4 him jump enter the grave finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.