Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements (738 Views)

Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by Giftedhand92: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
A 20-year-old Nigerian man who seems to have had a good year, took to Instagram to list his 2018 achievements.

The 20-year-old Nigerian man who shared photos of his 2018 achievements, disclosed that he is building a new house, bought cars from his father and himself and has a baby on the way as his girlfriend is pregnant for him.

In the post which he later deleted, he wrote;

My name is Ebhohimen Innocent from Edo State. I am so happy for what the Lord has done for me this year. This year I bought my father a highlander car, and I also buy myself a Mercedes Benz GL 350, and I also build a house which is almost complete now and my girlfriend is pregnant for me.

And I am just 20 years. This is a good news that is supposed to be spread round Nigeria to motivate other youth outside there. My girlfriend is just 18 years.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/20-year-old-nigerian-man-lists-his-2018-achievements/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by atiku4President(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
What do you do for a living? It might be a genuine business, but you need to do more than showing the world your acclaimed achievements and tell young people like you how you came about your wealth to inspire them positively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by Forreellinc: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin ose we thank God they didn't catch you when you stole pant you used for your rituals

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by Ahmed0336(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yahoo plus things grin

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
What does he do?
We know them... Innocent ti wa online.

My name is Ebhohimen Innocent from Edo State
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by 9japrof(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Legit break through at such age in Nigeria is very rare, your reckless life of even being an aspiring baby daddy with lots of tatooes in the hand makes you look like an irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by darfay: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2018
I'm sure it's yahoo he does( I just hope he is not adding plus to it)

Now I'm not totally against anybody's life decisions as far as it doesn't affect others so making money through yahoo ain't so bad except it's plus. But truth be told this guy is not smart.so you cash out large at a young age Instead of you dey low key invest in a profitable business you can grow over the years and quit yahoo but he decided to be extravagant, expecting a baby @ 20 even if you want to start having baby momma at least he should have waited to at least 25.

All this one's no wise at all dem just dey live their lives to impress people on social media and feel, well I don't blame them though na Wetin poverty background dey cause

Never the less congratulations on your achievements e no easy

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by Mizwisdom(f): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2018
See how parents encourage delinquency. I'm sure the dad knows his son is a Yahoo boy but he will still collect the car
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Man Lists His 2018 Achievements by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:
See how parents encourage delinquency. I'm sure the dad knows his son is a Yahoo boy but he will still collect the car
Why assume something where there is nothing. So someone has to be in a certain age before he can make it in life?. What you should be asking is how did he do it instead of laying false accusation

(1) (Reply)

Marketer/financial Advisor Needed At ARM Life Plc 2019 | Apply Now / I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker / Stylemodelafrica's Concert Is Out With A Baannnggggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.