Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Keke Napep - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Keke Napep (1119 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / In Need Of KEKE NAPEP On Hire Purchase / I Need Keke Napep In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Good day fellow nairalanders,
I graduated recently from a polytechnic in Nigeria and I was able to generate some cash in my final year.

I'm thinking of investing in transportation (Commerce tricycle popularly know as Keke Napep, to be precise).

My plan is to buy 1 Keke, then give it out to someone that will work with it and at the end of the day (or week or month, depending on our agreement), he pays a certain amount.

My challenge is that, I'm a complete novice in this business and that's why I've come online to seek for information from those that are experienced (no matter how little), in this business.

Please, help a brother.
Your comment will highly be appreciated.
Re: Keke Napep by YourImaginaryBF: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
i'd advise you don't go into this as it doesnt always end well. these tricycle operators wil come up with one excuses or the other of why they are not able to remit for the month. they have no regard for it because its not theirs.
Re: Keke Napep by liricaliblunt(f): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
i'd advise you don't go into this as it doesnt always end well. these tricycle operators wil come up with one excuses or the other of why they are not able to remit for the month. they have no regard for it because its not theirs.

Take this advice .Better you think of a business you can manage yourself
Re: Keke Napep by chiste1: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Harbioye:
Good day fellow nairalanders,
I graduated recently from a polytechnic in Nigeria and I was able to generate some cash in my final year.

I'm thinking of investing in transportation (Commerce tricycle popularly know as Keke Napep, to be precise).

My plan is to buy 1 Keke, then give it out to someone that will work with it and at the end of the day (or week or month, depending on our agreement), he pays a certain amount.

My challenge is that, I'm a complete novice in this business and that's why I've come online to seek for information from those that are experienced (no matter how little), in this business.

Please, help a brother.
Your comment will highly be appreciated.

YourImaginaryBF:

Best and honest reply,...any other contrary reply does not like your success one bit.
Re: Keke Napep by leonard002(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
why not ride it yourself
Re: Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the response.
I really appreciate
Re: Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
leonard002:
why not ride it yourself

I'll be going for NYSC soon
Re: Keke Napep by leonard002(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Harbioye:

I'll be going for NYSC soon
Believe me, when starting a new business, it is better to do it yourself or not at all. nobody will give it the needed dedication like you. you can still take it to nysc and ride as a side hustle
Re: Keke Napep by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
leonard002:
Believe me, when starting a new business, it is better to do it yourself or not at all. nobody will give it the needed dedication like you. you can still take it to nysc and ride as a side hustle
I really appreciate this
Thank a bunch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! / B / Don't Miss: Buying And Selling Of Gold, Jewelries, And Other Precious Stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.