Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (36456 Views)

Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by fyneIjay(f): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
erebi4195:
from Niger delta
Exactly. But this South-South group pretended to be deaf and dumb then.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Who is talking of supporting IPOB. Those that I mentioned are all from South-South. And all of them carried arms to fight at one point or the other. But I never heard of this group calling for their proscription or arrest. Don't you see the hypocrisy in that?
All of them were arrested and charge to court!! Google is your friend
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

Exactly. But this South-South group pretended to be deaf and dumb then.
they were many called for their arrest by Niger Delta leaders and groups
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by MrEgghead(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jolar101:

Northern politicians and Buhari the founder of boko haram and herdsmen terrorists knew that numbers of electorates in the northern regions have been reduced, hence, they are using IPOB protests as excuses to killing southeast region in order to reducing southeast population.

So that the north will always have upper hand in making political decisions while using southeast oil to developing northern regions.

Let the terrorists in military uniforms dance as long as they want. Our turn to dance surely come.

Rip in peace to the falling protesters.
Oil dey south East?If it's because of oil you're clamouring for Biafra,you've all failed.

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by MrEgghead(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Guy South South supports Igbos 100% in fact an Igbo Man is the current governor of delta state so ignore all this fake news and pray for peace instead
He's from Agbor and not Igbo...The useless Igbos who feel Deltans are second class citizens now want to lay claim bcuz Oil or whatever..

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by felixomor: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:

[s]u be really BIG FOOL! jus talk say na money to buy sense be UR problem..... the Arewa youths my foot, did anyone attack Igbos? infact y'all push dem to act like that n dia elders condemn dem n later they apologized n nothing happen buh still dah beast cownu dey deceive e father mate n small children like u....... guy even me like Mona go ona way buh noh ever add Delta state or south south join UR map!!! poor theives! lazy ass niggas expecting manna from Nigerian govt.....even in the US if u don't find UR hustle hungry go beat u die[/s]...

This is the voice of foool.
SMH undecided
I dont blame you, you are the reason why they reduced cut off mark.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by limeta(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
MTKbudapest:

its a fake news Bro.

This is the handiwork of buhari and apc.

We the people of south south are in support of kanu

Sweet still
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by limeta(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
TimeManager:
You've lost it

Kiss the truth!

Haha
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by famzynet: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
APC sponsored south south group. APC is a government of propaganda and lies.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:

guy noh mind dem joor...I be full blooded warri... nobody support Biafra here.... even my pa fight against Biafra during the civil war.... may God punish any fool weh wan try use Awa name in disguise..... beast pipo like ipob and cownu....poor church rats... nobi to grow for UK, bois full UK noh means say deh geh sense.... weak men, liars n pretenders nai full their group

God punish you and your papa useless people Una go dey estate dey claim say Una dey warri... Where for warri you dey

Where you dey on Tuesday way boys nearly set Hussa quarters on fire Don't speak for South South speak for only yourself...

Just explain to me how an Igbo won delta state election because Una Way dey form warri no dey relevant
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
exposition:

illiterate wey no even fit spell calabar is now speaking for calabar!
Monkey no be the same spelling you still type? Mofo
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
yellowbar yooths in south south don talk... oya make we hear from real Niger Deltans
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dare2Try:
And the lunatic name is Adeh with one kind goof name claiming to represent south- south the thunder Wey go fire some people dey receive instructions for prayer city

Lol Hussa dey create fake profiles for NL take dey claim S.S

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

See this ashaaawooo oo, who asked you ? As e dey burn, na whr dey burn... I fit dey outside by anytime i feel, oya try am for aba.... Akpara ino mkpo

Your mama na public toilet 1st class OLOSHO.. OKPO degree holder for nacking for free
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Thank You My Brother!!!!... IPOB Is Made Up Of Mostly Criminals.

Only a criminal knows a criminal... Oga criminal doo oh..
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Goodluckwinner:
these are Bastards in the South south. no true south south man supports the Hausa's

God bless you you be real waffi.....
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and u think they support biafla?

Yes they do full time everyone hates Hussa buhari and his government
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by gentlelily(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anybody can come under any umbrella and spit trash who cares. The last time I check some group of weaklings has never stood up against any bad government policies or programmes due to fear of the unknown rather they prefer sitting on the face and be typing and saying rubbish and still go to bed hungry
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by luggy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't think is niger delta youth, rather APC youth.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
2019 some illiterate will still carry their expired voter's card running to cast in their votes for BUHARI AGAIN... Nawa
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
What is wrong with everyone staying on their own
Igbos stay on your own
Hussas stay on your own
Yorubas stay on your own
South South stay on your own
Middle belt stay on your own
Each region should have their own president feed themselves
That's the only way to get permanent peace
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by gowaga68: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:
Yesterday an igbo guy said "this senseless agitation for Biafra will attract war and Igbos have no support to face such a thing now, even the Niger deltans will deny us and start singing ONE NIGERIA when the war start,". Well it's happening already haha grin

Modify: For those quoting me and screaming "Afonja" undecided, I'm from middle belt, and we rather have middle belt republic than to join biafra. But for now, we are still Nigerians​ and we are going to stay Nigerians by God grace.
I concor
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Yes they do full time everyone hates Hussa buhari and his government
we the South South from Akwa ibom, cross river, Rivers state, Bayelsa, delta and edo state are not in support of Biafra. We are one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
we the South South from Akwa ibom, cross river, Rivers state, Bayelsa, delta and edo state are not in support of Biafra. We are one nigeria.

Aboki dey claim South South lmbfao
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrEgghead:
Oil dey south East?If it's because of oil you're clamouring for Biafra,you've all failed.
With due respect.. We are not interested in so called oil.

When republic of Biafra is restored, you will all in search of Biafra passport.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-south-south-youths-call-proscription-ipob-want-kanus-lawyer-arrested/?
utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Nonsense. Sponsored group dont represent the SS.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fineman87:

Nonsense. Sponsored group dont represent the SS.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Aboki dey claim South South lmbfao
who be you self! No worry that hole were you dey hide we go root you come out side soon
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nikbaebrown(f): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Mumu shut up which part of delta are you from?

Fake news

NO BODY IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN NNAMDI KANU

IF ASIRI DOKUBO... TOMPOLO AND AYIRI SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU THEN WHICH NIGER DELTA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

HUSSA MAN CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE IGBO MAN FROM YORUBA NEITHER CAN AN HUSSA MAN DIFFERENTIATE AN IGBO MAN FROM A NIGER DELTA MAN SO IF WAR START YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE NORTH AND IN TROUBLE BE YOUR IGBO OR NOT

STOP TAKING SIDES JUST PRAY FOR PEACE

Holy Crap!! What A Blatant Lie.

They've Finally Dragged Ayiri Into The Ipod Poo. Learn Nt To Be Econimical With The Truth For Selfish Reasons,, Inorder To Drive Home Cheap Points. Be Sincere In Your Disseminations As The Right To Self Determination Applies To Every Tribe, Nt Ipod Yoots Alone. Ayiri Ni, Buhari Ko!! Tompolo Ni, Apolo Ko!!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nikbaebrown(f): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Mumu shut up which part of delta are you from?

Fake news

NO BODY IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN NNAMDI KANU

IF ASIRI DOKUBO... TOMPOLO AND AYIRI SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU THEN WHICH NIGER DELTA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

HUSSA MAN CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE IGBO MAN FROM YORUBA NEITHER CAN AN HUSSA MAN DIFFERENTIATE AN IGBO MAN FROM A NIGER DELTA MAN SO IF WAR START YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE NORTH AND IN TROUBLE BE YOUR IGBO OR NOT

STOP TAKING SIDES JUST PRAY FOR PEACE
Funny!! Nt Only Ayiri Its Buhari
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by exposition: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Monkey no be the same spelling you still type? Mofo
check your spelling of calabar! big fool! wonder why you are not yet dead! coward!

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by MTKbudapest(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
amInigerian:

Going by the fraudulence those involved in this movement have already been known for, I consider it safe considering you not to be from the S.S region at all.

And you are proud to be a zoogerian.

The blood of the innocents killed by these jungle army will also be on you.

I am a proudly South Southerner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.