Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Numbers Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Numbers Needed (1053 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? / What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numbers Needed by joyblinks(f): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2007
i was told that i can just dials some numbers on anybody's phone and any message the person recieves, a copy will be sent to my line too and i can also be listening to any call the person makes. my problem is, i really want to do this but i don't know the number to dial to start this up.

PLS CAN ANY NAIRALANDER HELP ME WITH THIS NUMBER OR CODE TO DIAL ON MY PHONE B4 I START THIS?
Re: Numbers Needed by Jossidu(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2007
wink Im sure its he's number u want to check, u rally want to know those girls whose been sending him messages shey, no shit ill give u the code but that should be when u call my number cos i wont realese it here, (it is confidential) dont forget WE ARE IN PUBLIC. CALL 08051321879 in day time or 08068956737 at nite for the code. zenden
Re: Numbers Needed by JAMESM1(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2007
pls send me the no. at rolexonline2003@yahoo.com
Re: Numbers Needed by joyblinks(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2007
my dear james, i have not even gotten the number, talkless of sending it. if u need it like i do, then also try to call the number jossidu has typed out there.
Re: Numbers Needed by Jossidu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2007
Come to think of it I think this is part of calls, u cant imagine how bad it is stealin the card that was sent to me from me, ON YOUR PHONE, JUST LIKE THAT, haba, i dont think im redy to give out the code again sef, because who knows U MIGHT JUST USE IT ON ME .
Re: Numbers Needed by joyblinks(f): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2007
what makes you think i will use it on you?
i only need it to open up some things my boyfriend has been hiding to him and thats all. so if u can help a sister, then why not do it?
and moreover, i heard i will be dialing this code on my boyfriends phone and not mine. so how do you think i will get in touch with your phone and do that.

if you really want to help me, then do it without looking back.
Re: Numbers Needed by joyblinks(f): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2007
pls is there anyother person who can help me with the code.
Re: Numbers Needed by noel76(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
i dont think such thing exist.
Re: Numbers Needed by pannyman(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2007
No such code exists. Someone has been pulling your leg, baby. lol. Am not surprised.Certain people will believe anything that sounds good to their ears. grin
Re: Numbers Needed by Ezee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2007
i don't think any of such exist. i think is a normal call divert code.
Re: Numbers Needed by puker(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
joyblinks where you at in PH.
Re: Numbers Needed by agboifo(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2007
puker:

joyblinks where you at in PH.

Ah ha, trouble don land! @joyblinks, seems that @puker's the guy you're trying to spy on! Now he's trying to GPS-you
Re: Numbers Needed by joyblinks(f): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2007
agboifo. whats the GPS for? lol

puker, its nice to knw your in PH. whats your mail address?

mine is joyblinks@yahoo.com, if u don't mind u can drop a mail.
Re: Numbers Needed by kateflow(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2007
joyblinks:

agboifo. whats the GPS for? lol

puker, its nice to knw your in PH. whats your mail address?

mine is joyblinks@yahoo.com, if u don't mind u can drop a mail.

hmmmm
Re: Numbers Needed by osegwu(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2007
Na wao o
Re: Numbers Needed by puker(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2007
Kateflow my add is frankinmc@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Nigerian / Instal Bluetooth Software / Vodafone 715 Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.