Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? (3609 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? by MAKABBEY(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Frequently Ask Questions On HBP Pack

Today, I will like to generally answer some FAQs about the HBP Pack Supplements.

What does HBP Pack Means?

HBP Pack is simply an acronym for High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Issue. This term is been used by a group of Health Educators (including me) to promote this products combination that has become popularly known as HBP Pack.
HBP Pack is a dietary supplements that contains nutrition, vitamins and enzymes that can not be found in our daily meal. This Pack cure and lower blood pressure and cholesterol, which will improve our sexual activities.

HBP Pack is made up of strictly natural ingredients. It has No negative side effects rather than improving overall body health and detoxifies body system as well.

How Long Do I Have To Use HBP Pack Before I Totally Get Cured

1 Month. That is why the HBP Pack has been specifically packaged to last for almost One month. However, I advise you specially follow our usage guide and instructions in our e-book given to you.

What Is The Guarantee That The HBP Pack Will Work For Me?

Our assurance that the HBP Pack will work for you is that we have a lot of experience in the sales of this pack. Our team has sold the pack for more than 2000 people in Nigeria alone and 200 in Ghana. Most of this customers refer their family members to us, they give us positive feedback which has accounted for at least 92 per cent success rate.If you follow our usage guideline, then be assured that you will get rid of your problem once and for all.

I Do not Trust Online People, Why Should I Trust You?

Sincerely, we are in Nigeria, and I don`t really trust online deals as much too. However, that is why we have two options for payment. The first one which I mostly encourage is

the Payment On Delivery Option where the pack will be brought to you and you pay when you see what you are paying for. No Products No Payment.

Cant I Get The HBP Pack From Any Phamaceutical Shop Around Me?

Our company frowns at stocking of our products in stores or shops for various reasons. It will help protect against fake products, it will help the users of the product to get

proper guidance from the seller, and the seller will be accountable for any malpractices. You can only get the products from certified distributors of the company.

How Do I Place My Order?

Simple. Send the following details, Full name, Delivery Address, Phone Number, Date of Delivery, to 08064529966. You will receive a message in response to the order.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Makinde
Re: What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? by MAKABBEY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abnormal Heart Rhythms

I believe you are doing good. The rhythm of heart beat signify state of our health. That is how fast and how slow our heart beats or pounds. Therefore, it is better to master our heart beat in order to be able to diagnose our state of health.

What Is Abnormal Heart Rhythm/Beat

An abnormal heart rhythm is when your heart beats too fast, slow, or irregularly. This is also called an arrhythmia Medically.

Within the heart is a complex system of valves, nodes, and chambers that control how and when the blood is pumped. If the functions of this vital system are disrupted, damaged, or compromised, it can change the pattern with which your heart beats. Arrhythmias can cause no symptoms, or you may feel discomfort, fluttering, pain, or pounding in your chest.

Forms of Abnormal Heart Rhythms

Tachycardia: means that your heart is beating too fast. For example, a normal heart beats 60 to 100 times per minute in adults.

Atrial fibrillation: This disorganized heart rhythm occurs in the upper chambers of the heart. It’s the most common arrhythmia. It causes the heart rate to increase and become erratic. It can elevate your heart rate to 100 to 200 BPM, which is a lot faster than the normal 60 to 100 BPM.

Ventricular fibrillation: This type of abnormal rhythm can stop the heart from beating and cause cardiac arrest. It occurs in the ventricles, where blood unable to pump out of your heart to the body and brain, due to the irregular heartbeat.

What are the symptoms of abnormal heart rhythms?

If you have an abnormal heart rhythm you may experience some or all of these symptoms:

feeling faint, dizzy, or light-headed
shortness of breath
irregular pulse or heart palpitations
chest pain
pale skin
sweating

What causes abnormal heart rhythms?

A number of things may cause an abnormal heartbeat, including high blood pressure. Other common causes are:

Coronary heart disease

This serious heart problem occurs when cholesterol and other deposits block the coronary arteries.

Medications

Some medications or substances may cause your heart rate to change. These include:

caffeine
amphetamines, which are drugs that stimulate the brain
beta-blockers, which are used to reduce high blood pressure

Treating abnormal heart rhythms

The most affordable and effective way to prevent or cure Abnormal Heart Rhythms is through HBP Pack. Why?

1) It is Natural Supplements that is World Wide recognise and certified
2) It contains nutrients, enzymes, grains and fruits that will cure Abnormal Heart Beats
3) It does not has any side effects unlike conventional drugs
4) Over 20,000 people in Nigeria and 500 in Ghana are attesting to it potency.
5) It is the cheapest and Best supplements in the world
6) You can never see it in any drug stores or clinics, i.e it cannot be fake.
7) You only have to buy once.....

Therefore, you can get yours now and put an end to this silent monster. Don't let 450ghc or 27,000 hinder you from achieving ultimate life.

Have a stress-free week...

Makinde
Health Researcher&Educator
Re: What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? by ebuka1997: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
MAKABBEY:
I am Makinde, an health researcher. Many of my research work and reports have helped hundreds of Nigerians to lower their high blood pressure and free them from the risk of having hypertension.

What ever the level of your blood pressure, there are safe natural supplements made from pure fruits, vegetable, herbs and roots that have worked for many people and put smiles on their faces as they glow in their good health. i know yours will not be an exemption.

What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result?

I also believe you are on this page because you are having High Blood Pressure or probably you know someone who is having high blood pressure or you are here to add to your wealth of knowledge on High blood Pressure.

What is high blood pressure?

To simple put; The heart is a muscle that pumps blood around the body constantly during every second of our lives. High blood pressure is considered to be 140/90 mmHg or higher. Blood that has low oxygen levels is pumped towards the lungs, where oxygen supplies are replenished.

The oxygen rich blood is then pumped by the heart around the body to supply our muscles and cells. The pumping of blood creates pressure blood pressure.

Anyone whose blood pressure is 140/90 mmHg or more for a sustained period is said to have high blood pressure, or hypertension. So going back to my earlier question. What was your last Blood Pressure test result?

I am so sure you are aware of this, except if you have not sought for any medical care before.

Ideally, we should all have a blood pressure below 120 over 80 (120/80). This is the ideal blood pressure for people wishing to have good health. At this level, we have a much lower risk of heart disease or stroke.

If your blood pressure is optimal, this is great news. By following our healthy living advice, you will be able to keep it this way. If your blood pressure is above 120/80mmHg, you will need to lower it. Keep taking your medication as prescribed by your doctor. However, when you order for Our HPB pack, you will position yourself for a better result and eventually your doctor may have to reduce your medications until it is totally withdrawn.

Best Regards
Makinde
Health Educator & Researcher,
+2348064529966

I sent you a mail please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Treatment Of Gonorrhea. Please Help!!! / The Truth About "Toilet Infections" In Ladies / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.