Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery (2846 Views)

Is This Usage Time Fair With A 4000mah Battery Capacity / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Mogenerous(f): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Earlier this week, the much-anticipated budget smartphone Nokia 2 was reported to bear a 4000mAh battery inside. So far the device battery is the biggest amongst the Nokia 5, 6 and 8 models, all three have around 3,000mAh.

Specs leak by the popular tipster Evan Blass @evleaks revealed a head-to-toe look of the smartphone. The reveal also shows that the device is going to have at least two color variants – Black and White.

Must Read: Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications, Features and Price

Don’t expect the Nokia 2 to compete with flagships like the Apple iPhone X or Google Pixel. Instead, look up to specifications like that of the Lenovo Moto E4.

Benchmarks in July suggest the Nokia 2 has a 5-inch HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 or Snapdragon 212 processor paired with 1GB of RAM,8GB of internal storage and software based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.

Not much has been revealed yet but the Nokia 2 appears to have a single front camera, a vertically oriented rear camera and flash. It also comes with a tiny back-firing loudspeaker in the lower left corner.

The Nokia 2 will cost about between N35,000 and N45,000 when available in Nigeria.

Trust us to bring more news from our stable TECHMOBILENG
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by TechPanda(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
That evLeaks sha... I want to be like him when I grow up cheesy

Wasn't he the same guy who Kidnapped And Leaked The Samsung Note 8?

Right now, Nokia be like

"Who is sitting on my throne, oyah oyah, stand up now-now, a haf come back" cheesy

It would have been nice if they followed a sequence, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Cos right now it's kinda hard to know which one is the senior sister grin grin

@Tecno and Inifnix users. Here are wink 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix or Tecno Phone Can't Do

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by finnestdope(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm, how many links in one article

Bro, do you think we will click on those links?
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Impulse80(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
1GB RAM in 2017? I'll pass...

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Donsammi(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Impulse80:
1GB RAM in 2017? I'll pass...
The title says "a budget phone".
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Onyenna(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Donsammi:

Yeah... Right.... "a budget phone" that might go for 45k with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM....

BTW...
Snapdragon = outdated...
Battery = cool
OS = cool....

But there are other snapdragon[MTKs as well] phones with 2/3gb ram, 16/32gb rom, and also with very good batteries that are sold for same price...

This phone should be like N25k or so....

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by bravesoul247(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2017
I'll rather get a Tecno spark
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by bravesoul247(m): 1:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Onyenna:

Yeah... Right.... "a budget phone" that might go for 45k with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM....

BTW...
Snapdragon = cool
Battery = cool
OS = cool....

But there are other snapdragon phones with 2gb ram, 16gb rom, 7.0 OS, and also with very good batteries that are sold for same price...
like Tecno spark and it even cost less and has 1gb ram.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by bravesoul247(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2017
TechPanda:
That evLeaks sha... I want to be like him when I grow up cheesy

Wasn't he the same guy who Kidnapped And Leaked The Samsung Note 8?

Right now, Nokia be like

"Who is sitting on my throne, oyah oyah, stand up now-now, a haf come back" cheesy

It would have been nice if they followed a sequence, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Cos right now it's kinda hard to know which one is the senior sister grin grin

@Tecno and Inifnix users. Here are wink 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix or Tecno Phone Can't Do
Even Samsung can't do it.
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by theNOISEmaker: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2017
1 gb ram? Haba these phone manufacturers no dey try o

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by bareal(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Donsammi:

Will it still not remain a budget device with a little addition to the ram in this era of 3-6gb ram? Nah wah oh
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by NLOwner(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Onyenna:

BTW...
Snapdragon = cool
Battery = cool
OS = cool....

But there are other snapdragon[MTKs as well] phones with 2/3gb ram, 16/32gb rom, and also with very good batteries that are sold for same price...

This phone should be like N25k or so....

The snapdragon processor on that phone ain't cool bro, very old, archaic and slow..

They should have used the money for that snapdragon to procure a much more recent MTK processor, since it's a low budget device nobody would raise an eyebrow.
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Impulse80(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Donsammi:

I can see you've pointed out the title Captain Obvious. There are a host of budget phones with 2GB RAM. Nokia should do more if they want to be taken seriously, we are tired of all these half hearted attempts to woo people.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by lastbaff(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2017
bravesoul247:
I'll rather get a Tecno spark
Or probably any of the latest tecno phones.
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Donsammi(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
bareal:

Will it still not remain a budget device with a little addition to the ram in this era of 3-6gb ram? Nah wah oh
abi.

but to Nokia they tagged it a budget phone.

I think that's their own definition and specs of a budget phone
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by bareal(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Donsammi:

abi.

but to Nokia they tagged it a budget phone.

I think that's their own definition and specs of a budget phone

They are still acting like a disabled partner that was denied some chocolate and wine because they came late to the Android party. If this is their own definition of a budget phone, then they have lost it. Let them struggle with infinix and Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Onyenna(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
NLOwner:

The snapdragon processor on that phone ain't cool bro, very old, archaic and slow..

They should have used the money for that snapdragon to procure a much more recent MTK processor, since it's a low budget device nobody would raise an eyebrow.

You're so on point bro... Lemme edit that post... I'll post some awesomely cool snapdragon/mtk devices that are sold for 45k...."[or so]"
Re: Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery by Onyenna(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
BLUBOO MAYA MAX

Bluboo's Maya Max comes with a 6 inch (1280 x 720) display. It also has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM [with expandable storage].

Coming to the camera, it sports a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP Selfie shooter.

Under the hood is a Helio P25 process clocked at 2.5GHz.

It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and comes with a battery capacity of 4200mAh.

That's definitely a lot of specifications in one phone.
(N45,500)

(1) (Reply)

Between Xiaomi Redmi 7a 16g + 2gm And Tecno Spark 4 / Why Do Xiaomi Marketers Provide False Information? / Tecno Spark 10 Pro Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.