Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (48751 Views)

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by julietnazzy(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
issokay.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
consider transfering the fat from ur boobs to the ass. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by skedman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Praisles:
i think what u need most now is brain surgery, tanidi oshi,awon omo irole aye ! iranu abacha

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by gentlechyke(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
K. Please apart from sh*tting, what else is yanch meant for
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by baike: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
ayatt:
You want to be noticed abi.. Oya shift
she's a prostitute. my brother
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yuck! I feel like throwing up
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by china17: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
oya...sense fall on youoya...sense fall on youoya...sense fall on you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by donnaD(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
ladies with big boobs and fat stomach always have flat butts.for me she is too old for such nonsense.,make she go marry her kids needs those milk industry she is carrying. agadi nwayi baby.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Catalyst4real: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
The kinds of things that make front page

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by ayatt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
baike:

she's a prostitute. my brother

I know she is... But why calling buharis name
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by phranklyn92(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
This old woman. Whaats her problem sef? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Hedonistically: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Something about this bitch's bimbo-ism gives me a rock solid hard on everytime. With her tiny voice and everything, she has a strange kind of sex appeal. Even though she's aging fast and would soon expire on the shelf.

By the way, hope she has an alternate hustle. The new breed of bimbos are coming up fast - far younger, bustier, sleeker, more relentless.... It must be hellish for these old cargoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by firstolalekan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
SOMETIMES, I JUST WONDER ABOUT THE POSITION OF THIS GIRLS NIPPLẸ́S....

NONSENSE BREAST
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by iluvdonjazzy: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
at her age?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by IamAirforce1: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good for you ..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by topyhanky(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
So why are you informing us
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by JaffyJoe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Praisles:
i think what u need most now is brain surgery, tanidi oshi,awon omo irole aye ! iranu abacha

Aunty Chindima, Eyi poju.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by slimzzysweet(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
No, its ukwu nwanyi owerri
PROPUNTER:
Ara Nwanyi Asaba wey u get Is not enough , now you wan go get Ukwu drum..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
all she need is this

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Praisles(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Aunty Chindima, Eyi poju.
brother Chinedu,asese bere ni ke, otooro koro ke,emabinu ke
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by LodiDodi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
She might just be depressed, her boobs is not enough source of attention anymore and she doesnt know what else to do with herself...

Thats how they all start, boobs today, nyash tomorrow, nose, jaw, cheek bones and before you know it, they are all messed up.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fvck yall talking about, I wanna bust a nut on her boobs.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by shevy878: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
old pisure
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by castro316: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kosi. I you dare. Remove your bra and see Whether those old bbreasts of yours won't obey the laws or gravity.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by Diso60090(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Go girl you really need it big
Wait ooh i think you are very silly
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by magzey: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
owkea but...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by gurunlocker: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Awon omo tika bodi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by cris07(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Praisles:
idi oshi! Hahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by bidexolumanish(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Praisles:
wetin concern abacha with this one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by kabarka(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Praisles:
Seconded!
But what else is this lady good at?
Always showing off sag br**st.
Somebody should just unhook that bra,lets see the real bust

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt by kabarka(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
donnaD:
ladies with big boobs and fat stomach always have flat butts.for me she is too old for such nonsense.,make she go marry her kids needs those milk industry she is carrying. agadi nwayi baby.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Ini Edo Looking Dapper In Fresh No Make-up Selfie / Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.