Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone (44754 Views)

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Check Out Pictures I Took With My New Itel S32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by iamclime(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Great pics you have here. But I would love them more unedited. Will find time to post mine someday
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Touchey: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Lagosians guess where here?
Marina?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by BerryAnny(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
TechPanda:
I love the view in the first one, PERFECT TIMING! (when Lagosian witch want to fly?) lipsrsealed

Sisi.. I suppose you took those picture with an iPhone 7? wink Ni odju elegba, we know unah story!

But babe, endeavour to share some of your selfies.. At least compensate the guys who a7re always roaming Nairaland like evil spirit grin cheesy

Am sure you haven't seen the Selfies our forefathers took back in those days VS. the ones we now take

Lol.. Mostly This Funny Selfie of Mercy Johnson Hehe..
This your signature get as e be o
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by UNITEDBRAND(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
that sunset at ota Ogun state looks like hellfire is outta space...lol
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by crunchyg: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
These nice photos were taken with my Android phone. I have had them in my phone for a while now. I love taking pictures of the sky, sunsets and sunrise, landscape etc. All photos were edited with camera360 app.
Why did you had to edit it, you would have allowed us see the raw pic undecided
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by DabuIIIT: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
looks like Burman road.. Come on man,what phone and model do you use? Camera is real cool,man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by talk2saintify(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
These nice photos were taken with my Android phone. I have had them in my phone for a while now. I love taking pictures of the sky, sunsets and sunrise, landscape etc. All photos were edited with camera360 app.

which fone
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Tedassie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Killerbeauty,nice shots...Looks professional...Guard that phone well o,no carry am "dash" awon boiz o(if you know what i mean)
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow...you might just have a talent here
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by CaptainFM1: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Are u new in Lagos? Welcome to Lagos. Nice shot by the way!
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by sewlander: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Where?
This is Marina, Lagos
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by michony505(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria is soo bless
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by calliope(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lovely lovely lovely..

A career in photography might be fitting. smiley
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
3rd photo, Efab estate Lifecamp??
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by dayleke: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na soso "Sanma" aka sky pinshures full ur collections here, are you a rapture follower ni?
Looking for the return or 2nd coming?
Also some of ur pinshures resemble Airforce1 own,
Are you d new missus or u dey use d same kamara?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
prestigiouslady:

Don't get confused. Are you talking about Ondo town in Ondo State, or Akure as the capital of Ondo state??
ondo town to be specific
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
sis, I know this is off the topic but I believe you can help me out on these questions...
-how far is ondo from lagos?
-what's life like there?
-is it advisable to live there?
Thanks in advance

been in Ondo for two decades.

Ondo is 3hrs from Lagos once you drive at 100km/hr

life at Ondo is relatively somehow slow in some parts of it. but if you know what you're doing... you'll make it there. Ondo people are lazy.. that's a fact... and on.. they're cheapskates

advisable to live in Ondo? people live there Na. I'll ask you to go yo Akure city once you enter Ondo state.
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Emmyk(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
I took this in Bwari, Abuja sometime last year.

I also love taking pictures of the skies and beautiful things generally smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Mustiboy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:

been in Ondo for two decades.

Ondo is 3hrs from Lagos once you drive at 100km/hr

life at Ondo is relatively somehow slow in some parts of it. but if you know what you're doing... you'll make it there. Ondo people are lazy.. that's a fact... and on.. they're cheapskates

advisable to live in Ondo? people live there Na. I'll ask you to go yo Akure city once you enter Ondo state.
thank you very much bro.
How is electricity over there pls?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by samwash(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
@Op it would have bin beta if u have posted d original pix alone side with d edited pix.
Anyway nice work, great work.
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
is this amaka?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by IBreakRules: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Idanre hills, Ondo
for a second, I thought I was going through my own gallery. wow!
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by tranxo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Lol. Seems you are a tourist passing through Lagos.

This is not Adeola Odeku. It is Marina

In the first pic, the building with the red cladding is Slot, while the tallest building further down is Union Bank. After Union Bank, it's First Bank (though not visible in your pic)

After First Bank, you have Mama Cass, which is the first building in your second pic. After Mama Cass in same second pic, you have GPO (General Post Office) Building Marina.

Happy touring. :-)

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
The Moment You Said You Edited Them I Felt Bad And Uninterested undecided
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by kaymandak(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
sis, I know this is off the topic but I believe you can help me out on these questions...
-how far is ondo from lagos?
-what's life like there?
-is it advisable to live there?
Thanks in advance
Ondo state, the land of the brave and virtuous, a geographical space that is so endowed by nature.
It is purely a civil service state with no much companies like Lagos and Ogun state but I bet you, it is a state where businesses scud at a jet speed, beautiful opportunities await you once you're ready to move into one of the most peaceful states in our dear country Nigeria. For more opportunities, make sure you settle in one of the major towns and not the village. Major towns : Akure the capital, Owo, Ore, Ondo town, Ikare, Idanre, Ilaje, okitipupa, oka Akungba e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KENZINCO(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
If truely u took all this pictures with your phone, then you are the real solowanders . check the story of south Africa's Katchie Nzama to understand what I mean.
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by obidevine(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:

What sort of phone?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
thank you very much bro.
How is electricity over there pls?
I'm in Ondo town... we get light for like 11hrs daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by elantraceey(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amazing. beautiful pictures,,,, I have a number of sky pictures on my phone too but they not fine reach these ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Worldwide / How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone. / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.