Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone (44708 Views)

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Check Out Pictures I Took With My New Itel S32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
let me also share mine here too. I took them sometime last yr when I wasb still using my Z10 and they are unedited.. I hope you like them.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Another one

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by ipobarecriminals: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
sis, I know this is off the topic but I believe you can help me out on these questions...
-how far is ondo from lagos?
-what's life like there?
-is it advisable to live there?
Thanks in advance
From ondo township to Lagos is 3 hours.Akure to Lagos is 3 hrs 30 min like. life is sweet there.
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
tranxo:

Lol. Seems you are a tourist passing through Lagos.

This is not Adeola Odeku. It is Marina

In the first pic, the building with the red cladding is Slot, while the tallest building further down is Union Bank. After Union Bank, it's First Bank (though not visible in your pic)

After First Bank, you have Mama Cass, which is the first building in your second pic. After Mama Cass in same second pic, you have GPO (General Post Office) Building Marina.

Happy touring. :-)
Touring ke? Am I jobless? I'm based in Lagos.
The 8th pic is Adeola Odeku. The others are Marina
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
3rd photo, Efab estate Lifecamp??
No. Ikeja GRA

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tedassie:
Killerbeauty,nice shots...Looks professional...Guard that phone well o,no carry am "dash" awon boiz o(if you know what i mean)
Thanks alot dearie. Phone wen Don dey tire me sef. Been using it a year and eight months already .
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
obidevine:

What sort of phone?
Gionee M5mini
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
The Moment You Said You Edited Them I Felt Bad And Uninterested undecided
Even professionals still edit their work.
It's creative art
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabuIIIT:

looks like Burman road..
Come on man,what phone and model do you use? Camera is real cool,man
I'm a lady. The camera is not exceptional. It's Gionee M5mini 8mp. What makes the pictures cool is just the location n settings
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabuIIIT:

looks like Burman road..
Come on man,what phone and model do you use? Camera is real cool,man
I'm a lady. The camera is not exceptional. It's Gionee M5mini 8mp. What makes the pictures cool is just the location n settings .Thanks for appreciating it though

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Somewhere in Niger State where I school

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Why did you had to edit it, you would have allowed us see the raw pic undecided
Every photographer edit Na. That why we have Adobe Photoshop and all
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by sshalom(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Your photos are very good. You could make a career out of this if you really have passion. Kudos
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
CaptainFM1:
Are u new in Lagos? Welcome to Lagos. Nice shot by the way!
I'm not new in Lagos. Besides those pics were taken in Benin, Ota, Ondo, Osun and Lagos. I will like to travel more and take more pictures .Thanks for the positive response
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by eagleonearth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:

I didn't know you are interested in the name na.
It's Gionee M5mini. Been using it for a year n half now
Gionee phones sure have great cameras. Sis, are you sure photography as a vocation is not beckoning on you?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Wow...you might just have a talent here
Thanks alot. I desire to learn Photoshop though but at the moment I'm teaching myself video editing with Adobe premiere pro. Who knows I can develop d talent and make it something
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
dayleke:
Na soso "Sanma" aka sky pinshures full ur collections here, are you a rapture follower ni?
Looking for the return or 2nd coming?
Also some of ur pinshures resemble Airforce1 own,
Are you d new missus or u dey use d same kamara?
Haha. I just love beautiful sunset and cloud formations.
Who knows I may be a witch in my former life grin grin
Who b Airforce1? Na the new action film Dwayne the rock Johnson act?
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emmyk:
I took this in Bwari, Abuja sometime last year.

I also love taking pictures of the skies and beautiful things generally smiley
That pic is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
KENZINCO:
If truely u took all this pictures with your phone, then you are the real solowanders . check the story of south Africa's Katchie Nzama to understand what I mean.
Ok. Will do that
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emmyk:
I took this in Bwari, Abuja sometime last year.

I also love taking pictures of the skies and beautiful things generally smiley

This is soo unbelievable
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
elantraceey:
Amazing. beautiful pictures,,,, I have a number of sky pictures on my phone too but they not fine reach these ones.
Post them na cry
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Davijunson:
let me also share mine here too. I took them sometime last yr when I wasb still using my Z10 and they are unedited.. I hope you like them.
Awesome
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Awesome
I have more coming...just wait for them
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Tedassie(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Thanks alot dearie. Phone wen Don dey tire me sef. Been using it a year and eight months already .
ah werin hapun na...
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bosso Minna while walking in the Neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by DAMILAREY85: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Where?
this MARINA LAGOS. (after Bridge)
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
I love sunrises

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Davijunson: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
DAMILAREY85:

this MARINA LAGOS. (after Bridge)
That's in Bosso, Minna Niger State. I've never been to Lag
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by Iamvictor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Erin ijesha waterfall 3rd level
I have similar photo
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by sadiqsada1180(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Today you be photographer bro
Re: Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone by aalangel(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's not just the description of the pictures... it's your camera angles. YOu certainly need encouragement. Well done. Two thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.