Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation (4657 Views)

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
patval:

are you in anyway related to the op?
hahahaha!!!!afonja the facially encrypted wicked creature, he may deny his afonjaism but cannot speak contrary to skullandia DNA
you're stupid.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by overall90: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Unfortunately a lot of them will not spend time to read this article.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
patval:

any average Yoruba man in politics is a betrayer and Igbo's senators are stooge to Nigerian state that's why we can't leave the struggle in their hands.
I have a nice relationship with Yoruba's on social level even in my workplace and they are nice.
KANU use to call names of people he blasts so don't believe he insults all Yoruba's and those he do bash actually did what he accused them of.
okorocha of IMO state is now known as okoroawusa courtesy of KANU. Even Goodluck Jonathan is not spared.
Do you know that KANU has regards for people like shagari, yaradua and late Emir of Kano?
listen to his radio and don't rely on comments from sarrki,ngeneukwenu(Loretta onochie) and co on nairaland

the same foolish sentiments that has made ibos the laughing stock. when did fashola, tinubu, Oyedepo, awolowo, ambode, Adeboye, kumuyi promise ibos anything and reneged? so why were we at the receiving end of kanu's madness? did we promise to vote Jonathan? did we promise to help achieve Biafra? why were we the target of the hate speech? we accommodated millions of ibos in the southwest yet we've been labeled the parasite. kanu's approach was wrong from the beginning. call a spade a spade not a shovel

BTW of your IBO senators are stooges like you claim why not recall them and elect people that willfigt for your course instead of fighting the Yoruba man that has his own people to worry about

2 Likes

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ra88:
This is not about Biafra or Ibo people. It's about FREEDOM from the Hell called Nigeria, it's about FREEDOM from oppression.

My fellow Niger Deltans please wake up. This is 2017, make we kno let some illiterate aboki dey use our head.

We can't continue to be 10th class citizens in our supposed country. One Nigeria is fraud, its all because of oil.

My brother. Gov. Wike dey fall hand.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
captleonerd:

the same foolish sentiments that has made ibos the laughing stock. when did fashola, tinubu, Oyedepo, awolowo, ambode, Adeboye, kumuyi promise ibos anything and reneged? so why were we at the receiving end of kanu's madness? did we promise to vote Jonathan? did we promise to help achieve Biafra? why were we the target of the hate speech? we accommodated millions of ibos in the southwest yet we've been labeled the parasite. kanu's approach was wrong from the beginning. call a spade a spade not a shovel

BTW of your IBO senators are stooges like you claim why not recall them and elect people that willfigt for your course instead of fighting the Yoruba man that has his own people to worry about
Go and enquire from ratak company about awolowo, as for those religious merchants you listed, are they not using holy spirit to rob people?.
Igbo's are in southwest for business and also contributed to its development.
KANU does not polish words,he utter them bluntly and that is why he is hitting those vultures directly.
KANU never focus his beam on fashola so don't be petty
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
GioArmani:

2. "If U find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill d baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard" Nnamdi Kanu

11. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools." Nnamdi Kanu

Why do you Ibos continue to lie?

Any Yoruba politician is a betrayer because they don't follow Ibo's foolish strategies. Thank you. cheesy
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by citizenY(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
captleonerd:
I guess the omoale claiming to be Yoruba was in coma when kanu insulted awolowo, tinubu, Adeboye, obasanjo, kunmuyi and other notable Yoruba personalities.

where was he when KANU called us betrayers and Hausa slaves simply because we voted a Nigerian of our Choice.

where was this fake Yoruba man when we were labelled parasites and oil thieves?

The guy is fake.. . . . relax
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by victorDanladi: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
patval:

any average Yoruba man in politics is a betrayer and Igbo's senators are stooge to Nigerian state that's why we can't leave the struggle in their hands.
I have a nice relationship with Yoruba's on social level even in my workplace and they are nice.
KANU use to call names of people he blasts so don't believe he insults all Yoruba's and those he do bash actually did what he accused them of.
okorocha of IMO state is now known as okoroawusa courtesy of KANU. Even Goodluck Jonathan is not spared.
Do you know that KANU has regards for people like shagari, yaradua and late Emir of Kano?
listen to his radio and don't rely on comments from sarrki,ngeneukwenu(Loretta onochie) and co on nairaland
exactly,he actually named the yoruba pastor he was referring to here too.you guys should stop covering the heaven with your palm!

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

exactly,he actually named the yoruba pastor he was referring to here too.you guys should stop covering the heaven with your palm!
He said it cos pastors are robbers with Bible
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by SmartThief(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
patval:

are you in anyway related to the op?
hahahaha!!!!afonja the facially encrypted wicked creature, he may deny his afonjaism but cannot speak contrary to skullandia DNA

I don't waste my time on shallow minded people... Especially ladies.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
SmartThief:

kiss the truth, deep minded skullandia
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by MetaPhysical: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2017
captleonerd:
I guess the omoale claiming to be Yoruba was in coma when kanu insulted awolowo, tinubu, Adeboye, obasanjo, kunmuyi and other notable Yoruba personalities.

where was he when KANU called us betrayers and Hausa slaves simply because we voted a Nigerian of our Choice.

where was this fake Yoruba man when we were labelled parasites and oil thieves?

There is a tie in those who jump up and shout down Yorubas in support of Kanu and the Northern infiltration of Yoruba contributors in Nairaland. You all use the same line of defense to raise opposition against the death of Nigeria.

Its a shame plenty authentic Yorubas have been scammed into the script.

Anyway, the OP wrote eloquently and I support his stance.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by isalegan2: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2017
GioArmani:

No Yoruba man would support these hate speeches by Kanu under the guise of freedom fighter.

Don't kid yourself.

1. When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler" Nnamdi Kanu

2. "If U find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill d baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard" Nnamdi Kanu

3. "@MBuhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist." Nnamdi Kanu

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed." Nnamdi Kanu

5. ''Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die." Nnamdi Kanu

6. "Pastor Kumuyi [Yoruba] should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade." Nnamdi Kanu

7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu

7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu

10. "@MBuhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there." Nnamdi Kanu

11. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools." Nnamdi Kanu

12. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising." Kanu

13. "It's either Biafra or death..." Nnamdi Kanu
Above are just samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA

Any audio to back up these quotes? They sound like psychotic ramblings.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by Mujtahida: 4:39am On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

you should rather ask your pitiable self whether what Nnamdi KANU said about these people are false.Even if they are not as exactly truthful as you would want it, isn't that enough reason to allow him go with his people?
shifting goal post has been the trademark of the Islamic population in skullandia
Do you Igbos really, really want to go? Do they? I don't think so.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 5:00am On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

Go and enquire from ratak company about awolowo, as for those religious merchants you listed, are they not using holy spirit to rob people?.
Igbo's are in southwest for business and also contributed to its development.
KANU does not polish words,he utter them bluntly and that is why he is hitting those vultures directly.
KANU never focus his beam on fashola so don't be petty
OK so you decided to leave your own region and move to the southwest. sounds to me like you guys are the parasites here. only a parasite has to move in with the host
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2017
MetaPhysical:

There is a tie in those who jump up and shout down Yorubas in support of Kanu and the Northern infiltration of Yoruba contributors in Nairaland. You all use the same line of defense to raise opposition against the death of Nigeria.

Its a shame plenty authentic Yorubas have been scammed into the script.

Anyway, the OP wrote eloquently and I support his stance.
you are ignorant.

all sane Nigerians want either restructuring or secession. but when you decide to use hate speech and insults as a tool while blaming the Hausa and Yoruba bastards without holding your own elites responsible for your misfortunes then you are only creating more problems for yourself.

if ipob wants secession they should fight their elites and stone them instead of stoning the NA. let ipob bully their senators into buying into a sovereign Biafra and move the motion in the senate. south east senators could have done a lot to convince south south, south west and middle belt senators assuming the agitation started the right way.

you can't bully and insult outsiders who are also victims of their own irresponsible elites. I listened to radio Biafra live online and when I was in Owerri. KANU insulted every single notable Yoruba man in history. called us betrayers, backstabbers, cowards, awusa slaves, parasites and all sort of unprintable names. yet some deluded people still expect the average Yoruba man to welcome ipob with open arms.

use your head please
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by onyidon22(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by onyidon22(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by victorDanladi: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

He said it cos pastors are robbers with Bible
ehn ehn,only yoruba pastors like kumuyi that he said should be killed if he comes for revival in southeast
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by hucienda: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Deep. Very deep.

The philosophical author clearly sees the forces at play here. And I agree 100% with his analysis.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by victorDanladi: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2017
onyidon22:

The Igbos in your region are not there as beggars.They are there to make money off your lazy brothers
by kidnapping them like evans,defraud them,sell prostitution to them.

Do you even think they will even come if they didnt see the "lazy" brothers have the purchasing power?.....their own brothers are lazy paupers that lack the power to buy what the few hardworking among them sell!

lazy paupers
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

ehn ehn,only yoruba pastors like kumuyi that he said should be killed if he comes for revival in southeast
Yoruba's are more dude,virtually all pastors in Nigeria are fraud
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
captleonerd:
OK so you decided to leave your own region and move to the southwest. sounds to me like you guys are the parasites here. only a parasite has to move in with the host
let your FG open up port in the East or concession the dredged once and see traffic lessened in Lagos
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Mujtahida:
Do you Igbos really, really want to go? Do they? I don't think so.
allow them referendum first
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by konoplyanka: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
SmartThief:

That he-diot is not a lady
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

let your FG open up port in the East or concession the dredged once and see traffic lessened in Lagos
keel deceiving yourself. onne port, calabar port, rivers port complex are all functional. that lie has been demystified here. parasite leave the south west
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
There are still many Yorubas including me that support Biafra and Ipob. I too, see this as a freedom from the Fulani hegemony. The bad news is Ipob have insulted Yoruba who would have been their greatest ally. It's a pity. The North is going to win again because so many foolish Yoruba are not able to look beyond the hate speeches NK spewed against us. They cannot look at the picture. Now they think the best way to get back at them is to support the Hausa Fulani to unleash mayhem on Ipob. Make una continue. Day of reckoning is coming. We'll forever be stuck in this abysmal pit of nothingness called zoo Nigeria.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
captleonerd:
keel deceiving yourself. onne port, calabar port, rivers port complex are all functional. that lie has been demystified here. parasite leave the south west
see this uninformed mofo, onne and calabar port that is used for shipping oil overseers.
when last did goods came in from there akpa amu
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

see this uninformed mofo, onne and calabar port that is used for shipping oil overseers.
when last did goods came in from there akpa amu
some goods still come in from onne and calabar. you can have your goods shipped there if you want. stop exhibiting your ignorance. onne port has been concessioned so how's the fg preventing it from reaching it's full capacity? countries like Niger republic, CAR, northern Nigeria all use Lagos ports out of choice. your ibo brothers use Lagos ports out f choice. why not convince them to use other ports instead of ranting?

you are so ignorant and all you ipob yoots end up doing is throw insults when you can't get people to accept your jaundiced opinions.

I know akpa amu means scrotum, amu is dick and you still called me a mofo again. next insult will not be tolerated. grow up up and learn to tolerate other peoples views
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by patval(f): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
captleonerd:
some goods still come in from onne and calabar. you can have your goods shipped there if you want. stop exhibiting your ignorance. onne port has been concessioned so how's the fg preventing it from reaching it's full capacity? countries like Niger republic, CAR, northern Nigeria all use Lagos ports out of choice. your ibo brothers use Lagos ports out f choice. why not convince them to use other ports instead of ranting?

you are so ignorant and all you ipob yoots end up doing is throw insults when you can't get people to accept your jaundiced opinions.

I know akpa amu means scrotum, amu is dick and you still called me a mofo again. next insult will not be tolerated. grow up up and learn to tolerate other peoples views
lai Muhammed incarnate, na you concession them?
even Onitsha port is ready for concession but your Fulani terrorist wount allow it happen. common sense would av let you know that if these ports are working, South East importers wount be experiencing this hurdle in logistics thru lagos
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
patval:

lai Muhammed incarnate, na you concession them?
even Onitsha port is ready for concession but your Fulani terrorist wount allow it happen. common sense would av let you know that if these ports are working, South East importers wount be experiencing this hurdle in logistics thru lagos
keep deceiving yourself. now I understand the reason for the hate on yorubas grin

BTW it's not our fault the south east is landlocked without a sea port. take heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Nnamdi Kanu? / Igbo In rush to rear native cow,due to IPOB ban / Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.