Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" (40235 Views)

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by ishobatunz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
I for once think that illiteracy is huge in the north but to my surprise the East encompass much more of illiteracy. ipob supporters might have their fact right but come to think of it fighting a war which is very glaring that u can't win is an act of suicide. you don't fight when u are weak,you don't abuse the triumph,you don't castigate another's religion, you don't mimic a loser way in short.all these have been portrayed,and u expect the world leaders to come to aide they ain't fool. fight a republic and causalities are collateral damage.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by omenka(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
The romance section tag was your little invention to piss me off but you and I know you love pussy more than I do .
Ever since I gave my life to Jesus , the romance section is now a taboo �
Well, we can disagree on everything but all we want is a better Nigeria and not the way your master in Aso Rock is behaving like a teenager that just got enlisted into the military.
Haba bogeh! Talk true! You've been spending over 70% of your nairaland time there lately. I looked up the timeline of your comments.

Me like ponyo pass you? Deep down, you know that is a fat lie.

As for Baba, leave that matter. You and I bore witness to the efforts some people made trying to mediate between the group and govt with the hope of de-escalating the rising tensions from their activities.

We bore witness to him boasting he declined a govt deal to leave with the five SE states, insisting any such deal must include Rivers and Benue! His horde of thoughtless cheerleaders went wild with praises! We warned them insults were all we got. I don't think there was anyone that suffered those insults here than my humble self.

He brazenly flouted his bail conditions. Charlatans like ffk and co egged him on, and being the ignorant and highly conceited "valiant" he was, he kept up the act to the admiration of his fans. Very very long rope the government gave him!

Now, the govt has decided the play hard ball, that which ipob had always sought and you say that is "teenage behavior"?

I beg to disagree with you.

And as for you "giving your life to Jesus", I'd rather believe a whale crawled across the Sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by kstix(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
shevy878:
i rily feel pity for the SE, the kind of treatment
given to them by hausa is very bad. And
some stupid igbos ll stil write against IPOB
and blame NK. Its quite a shame that all ibos
cannot publicly identify with Biafra. When BH
was ravaging the north against GEJ no
northerner eva condem their act, they
always praise dem in secret but neva
condem them in public .
That's a big fat lie. Alot of northerners were living in fear when boko haram terrorised them. Stop saying what u don't know. And the ibos brought this on themselves. Their blood to dey hot. They don't understand the power of diplomacy in matters. I bet u if it was yorubas that wanted to secede, they would have gotten what they wanted without spilling a drop of blood.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by suremanpatriot: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
You sayin tht now that trouble is brewing.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by bamite(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
your first comment on nairaland!
Hmmmmm

So you're busy stalking make monikers here and you're married. sad
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by bengasyl(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Aonkuuse:
yes at least hunger will not kill me but bullets will surely put sense in your heads. Run away slave Master kanu

While they re busy bursting grammar for Oduduwa Republic and agitating for Biafra see what's happening in the north:

#10 billion Africa largest rice mill opened few weeks ago in Kebbi.
#30 billion Africa largest feeds mill opened today in kaduna
Dangote 250,000 metric tons rice mill set to take off in Kano .
Biggest poultry farm opened in Olam Kaduna state

The Northerns are busy Positioning intelligently for an economy without crude oil, After na them go even beg una to restructure Nigeria if una want. By then Oil go soon reign pass.....The World is busy inventing technology that can do without oil.......obviously oil is daily depreciating in International market....

Instead of Southern leaders to rise up and start building their region economy, they're busy shouting Biafra this, marginalization that......

Lesson for southern leaders.

Self sufficiency guaranties future security both in food, raw material, unemployment and altimately protects the economical growth of your nation. For sure, OIL IS GOING... BRACE FOR A (BACK-UP-PLAN).

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by hatchy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Hmmmm.....Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike from (R)umuepirikom in obio akpor of rivers state, even you? Are you betraying ipob or what??!! shocked

This is serious!! In any case, let peace reign
You are as stupid as your post sounds.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Boscojugunu(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojimmu:
Say no ipobism
I need data
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Indeed, time is an agent of revelation, realization and recover......... IPOB is at the first R. I wish the best. undecided undecided

sarrki:
We are in time of revelation

Everyone dey stay clear

A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB...

Ralph Uwazurike
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by GetMeRight: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOC1:
Most of My Igbo brothers are not good at reading history. For me it did not come as a surprise, when you need them most they will deny you. That is why I have been begging you people to play safe.
Today Dokubo is in Benin republic, Wike your lion is denying you as usual, I also read where the calabars called for the arrest of Una IPOB leader, tomorrow FFK will sale you out just like Awo, He will be the one to say starve them to death.
The moment we realize we are in our own and play this game with caution, not playing into the webs of those who envy our success, let us keep on struggling till God and nature hear our cry.
God heal my Igbo people and give us wisdom.
Your forefathers signed an agreement with Awo?

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by shukuokukobambi: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
hatchy:
You are as stupid as your post sounds.

You're more imbecilic than the idiots who swam in the isiala ngwa muddy pool under Hausa koboko while going to fight the army with sticks, machetes and bottles cheesy

Empty chest beating cowardly clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Sanchez01: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
But invading unarmed civilians with our military outfit is totally unconstitutional and this is the tenets of any democracy to stand the test of time - You can't justify any form of highhandedness with incorrect excuses . If we want to get it right we must follow the rule of law religiously and judiciously irrespective of the level of provocation. This is what democracy is all about - There is a thin red line between tyranny and doing what is necessary for the greater good .
They were actually not 'invaded'. The 'exercise' was meant to ground Kanu ahead of the Anambra elections until his 'boys' attacked by pelting soldiers. Interestingly, they uploaded this themselves.

Lest I forget, these are the same group of folks who claimed they stashed some weapons somewhere, enough to cripple 'the zoo'. Kanu was captured saying he was going to go to Abuja to fetch Buhari's head. Democracy allows for freedom of speech but never rules out maximum shishi for anyone who threatens the peace of a sovereign state and her citizens.

You might not like Buhari's method in this regard and I have personally come out to announce that I regretted voting for him. However, this is one thing I appreciate him for.

So far, you are yet to talk about the deaths of Hausas in the East. I guess they are less humans because they never deserved to live in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Timbuktuo: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOC1:
Most of My Igbo brothers are not good at reading history. For me it did not come as a surprise, when you need them most they will deny you. That is why I have been begging you people to play safe.
Today Dokubo is in Benin republic, Wike your lion is denying you as usual, I also read where the calabars called for the arrest of Una IPOB leader, tomorrow FFK will sale you out just like Awo, He will be the one to say starve them to death.
The moment we realize we are in our own and play this game with caution, not playing into the webs of those who envy our success, let us keep on struggling till God and nature hear our cry.

Shut up. What success do the Igbo nation have that other tribes and ethnic groups do not have? You people are a deluded bunch who get high on your own fart. Listen and listen good, there is nothing that an Igbo man has achieved that a member of another ethnic group hasn't achieved. You're not the richest, you're not the brightest; you suffer every problem other Nigerians suffer. The here is nothing special or superior about the Igbo man. Sorry, you had to hear ir this way, but it's the truth.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Timbuktuo: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
doctorkush:
he should go tell the uganda first lady that if she needs ipob slaves while going back, we have them in thousands... and they are so energetic and easily controlled.
just tell them "sun rise" ..they will work till sunset... atleast he won't have to worry about any election boycott .. cheesy

Savagery par excellence.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by 3kay945(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Naija politician are wise na, only arrogant KANU is a learner.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by msylva2147(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Invading some bunch of miscreants with our military is totally unconstitutional and that's the crux of the matter.
We should call a spade a spade no matter what.
The so-called Igbos are not armed or with intent to use lethal force on anyone - I strongly believe their ego trip should be checkmated by the police and not our military. But you and your party of broom waving demons won't see anything bad in it as long as it stops whatever that was biting you. Buhari can never be a democrat.
your Monica says it all, no need of wasting precious mb on deluded people like you.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by msylva2147(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

They were actually not 'invaded'. The 'exercise' was meant to ground Kanu ahead of the Anambra elections until his 'boys' attacked by pelting soldiers. Interestingly, they uploaded this themselves.

Lest I forget, these are the same group of folks who claimed they stashed some weapons somewhere, enough to cripple 'the zoo'. Kanu was captured saying he was going to go to Abuja to fetch Buhari's head. Democracy allows for freedom of speech but never rules out maximum shishi for anyone who threatens the peace of a sovereign state and her citizens.

You might not like Buhari's method in this regard and I have personally come out to announce that I regretted voting for him. However, this is one thing I appreciate him for.

So far, you are yet to talk about the deaths of Hausas in the East. I guess they are less humans because they never deserved to live in the first place?
tell the closest bar man to give chill drinks to satisfaction and hot pepper soup and let settle the bill. don't mind those useless nnamdi cownu slaves.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by shevy878: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
kstix:

That's a big fat lie. Alot of northerners were living in fear when boko haram terrorised them. Stop saying what u don't know. And the ibos brought this on themselves. Their blood to dey hot. They don't understand the power of diplomacy in matters. I bet u if it was yorubas that wanted to secede, they would have gotten what they wanted without spilling a drop of blood.
sure the yoruba could, and truly the igbos brought dis on themslf and their blood too dey hot. But the BH ting was highly political beliv me broda i was in the north during that period @BUK i knw wat am saying.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by shegra58: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

continue to shout afonja up and down. Your senseless ipods are being erased gradually from the surface of the earth but it is afonja that is your own problem. Instead of you to go and load ogbunigwe and defend your miscreants since you always brag about being very brave. Coward.
Phyton dancers are here our dilector don take cover under him papa bed grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by shevy878: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
josielewa:
your last statement is childish and stupid...how can you say they are happy with the boko mayhem....okay ooo....may ipob turn to boko and u will rejoice having ipob boko.....use sense now....even jonathan taught boko was about. politics until it was too late....receive aense bro....
sharap ur mouth jare wetin u sabi, BH was highly political, infact it was the political arm of northern PDP and APC wu were fully against GEJ, even a pri sch pupil knw this. Whr r yu from ?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by maclatunji: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOC1:

Why would anyone envy someone you imply needs 'wisdom'?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by classic5events: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello over there For decorators in Ibadan Oyo state you can rent all your decoration materials tables,chairs 1000seater and 2000seaters@classic5events all at affordable price contact 08052286330 for bookings
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by discusant: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
We are in time of revelation

Everyone dey stay clear

A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB...

Ralph Uwazurike

Taaaaaaaa!!!! Stop celebrating false victory by Janjaweeeed forces.

Your masters in the twelve northern Sharia states started the division of Nigeria when they adopted Islamic-State-like Sharia Criminal Codes in a most religion pluralistic Nigeria.

Can Gov. Wike go and comfortably settle anywhere in far-north Nigeria? No. Then why do you or Wike or other SE governors believe that Nigeria is not yet divided?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by discusant: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2017
shegra58:
Phyton dancers are here our dilector don take cover under him papa bed grin

Unbeknownst to you, the python dancers who use bullets, torture, murder to unify a multi ethnic Nigeria has largely shortened the road to restoration of Biafra.
Next time, tell Buhari-Buratai to develop sense.

Is Nnamdi Kanu Biafra? Mugu.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Viula(m): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2017
overall90:
Wike can start by negotiating wit
h the fg on how to return obigbo to Abia state and the Egbema communities to the kits and kin in Egbema of Imo state.

Then we will know he is serious.
they dnt have Obigbo in Rivers state. they have Oyigbo

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by josielewa(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2017
shevy878:
sharap ur mouth jare wetin u sabi, BH was highly political, infact it was the political arm of northern PDP and APC wu were fully against GEJ, even a pri sch pupil knw this. Whr r yu from ?
i know nothing bro.....hahaha

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by waShine(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2017
shevy878:
i rily feel pity for the SE, the kind of treatment
given to them by hausa is very bad. And
some stupid igbos ll stil write against IPOB
and blame NK. Its quite a shame that all ibos
cannot publicly identify with Biafra. When BH
was ravaging the north against GEJ no
northerner eva condem their act, they
always praise dem in secret but neva
condem them in public .
You lied my friend, no original northerners praised or praising or will praise BH, its a pity you are not there to see or know what it's like
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by yahmohy27: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
doctorkush:
he should go tell the uganda first lady that if she needs ipob slaves while going back, we have them in thousands... and they are so energetic and easily controlled.
just tell them "sun rise" ..they will work till sunset... atleast he won't have to worry about any election boycott .. cheesy
Hahahah waoo ,ppl wicked oo
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Topelistic(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Chai...!! hw wish igbo go quick locate their sense.and we no dey see d mugu called nnamdi cownu dat is even cursing d trouble,em don run wen better war neva even start
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by slivertongue: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
i wanted to correct you on your shocking allegation on ihejirika

he just let the secret out. u naturaly tink IPOB is driving the whole thing but behind it is deliberate govt efforts to stir up tension for political purpose
notice dat the islamic north is united against the east bt nt united againt boko haram and other challenges facing the north
buratai tinks its pay back time for ihejerika and igbos and they set out with this agenda from day one. IPOB aint d reason for the military invasion of the state and region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.