Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" (40213 Views)

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Stranger101: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am sitting on top of a brown roof in Ibadan watching this whole drama..

At the end of the day both Nigerian govt and ipob will regret this cos war is never the answer ...

BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics on a platform without talking to anyone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by sarrki(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

he told his members to burn down the country while he hide in one bunker just like his former leader.

You are a patriot

God bless you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Alexis11: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.... This one get sense pass Fayose grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by msturE: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol so wike too no support them Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Bills2307(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
our pple No dey hear. meanwhile to all hushpuppi fans in rivers, stop buying Gucci clothes, because police don't know the difference between biafran flag ND Gucci clothes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Amarabae(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOC1:
Most of My Igbo brothers are not good at reading history. For me it did not come as a surprise, when you need them most they will deny you. That is why I have been begging you people to play safe.
Today Dokubo is in Benin republic, Wike your lion is denying you as usual, I also read where the calabars called for the arrest of Una IPOB leader, tomorrow FFK will sale you out just like Awo, He will be the one to say starve them to death.
The moment we realize we are in our own and play this game with caution, not playing into the webs of those who envy our success, let us keep on struggling till God and nature hear our cry.
God heal my Igbo people and give us wisdom.
chop knuckle jare, you are on point,
I have told them to make it an only Igbo affair but they insulted me here with their "asari dokubo said" crap,
okay

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by GioArmani: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojun50:
Python dance or na chicken dance is nt needed

Looooool

grin

Fear fear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Omeokachie: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Some have turned "historians", telling us about the history of the civil war.

When Buhari embarked on his misadventure in the niger delta, same people turned "environmentalists" when the pipelines started going up in flames.

They always blame the victim and never the aggressor.
To them, Buhari can do no wrong..

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Amarabae(f): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

he told his members to burn down the country while he keep his family in London and hide in one bunker just like his former leader.

bia rita, na wetin,
LWKMD!
Laff don finish me here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by omenka(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
The terrorist organization should confine their activities to Kanu and his father's compound.

Foolish kid that was feeling funky with himself because he was being pampered by the government. Even his father too was talking shît all over the place.

Now e don clear for dem eye.

Nonsense.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
doctorkush:
he should go tell the uganda first lady that if she needs ipob slaves while going back, we have them in thousands... and they are so energetic and easily controlled.
just tell them "sun rise" ..they will work till sunset... atleast he won't have to worry about any election boycott .. cheesy

grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Alariwo2: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
shevy878:
i rily feel pity for the SE, the kind of treatment
given to them by hausa is very bad. And
some stupid igbos ll stil write against IPOB
and blame NK. Its quite a shame that all ibos
cannot publicly identify with Biafra. When BH
was ravaging the north against GEJ no
northerner eva condem their act, they
always praise dem in secret but neva
condem them in public .

Since you're bias by default and can't think straight, I'll help you..

Same way you feel now was how Northerners (mainly muslims) felt when GEJ and his igbo chief of Army staff were killing off Northerners labelling them all Bokoharam without proper evidence or investigation.
It was sweeting you and your kinds then but paining you now when they are treating Ipob same way.
You'll get sense by force

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Bapy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
dunkem21:
They should steer clear in their own state?

OK o lipsrsealed
is Rivers an Ipob state.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by LUGBE: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Zombies Wike didn't mention Ipob
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Dilijingsly(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
We are in time of revelation

Everyone dey stay clear

A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB...

Ralph Uwazurike
wetin u dey talk self.....
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by obinnalogscon(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dont worry my Governor we understand everything
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Amarabae(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
doctorkush:
he should go tell the uganda first lady that if she needs ipob slaves while going back, we have them in thousands... and they are so energetic and easily controlled.
just tell them "sun rise" ..they will work till sunset... atleast he won't have to worry about any election boycott .. cheesy
nairaland you no kill pesin with laugh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonja...Rivers is the third largest IPOB base after ASbia and Anambra.
Wait oo! Wike is now Afonja.

Na wa o!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by dunkem21(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bapy:
is Rivers an Ipob state.

Ask any of your uncles cool
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Amarabae(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
obinnalogscon:
Dont worry my Governor we understand everything
your first comment on nairaland!
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Hardeysolution(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just wonder. What's the problem with the Igbos. I don't want to say Igbos because majority of them aren't in support. Now, many of the supporters or better still, haters of this present govt continue to ask, how about Fulani herdsmen, how about arewa youths? Hummm. Don't you see the approach towards solving the arewa youths initiation of war and that of the Fulani herdsmen. Whether you like it or not, a sensible govt Wouldnt for any reason arrest people who have not been charged to court and narrowly withdrawn their statements, even lawyers have no say. Now to the Fulani herdsmen, these are people who could even kill their children cos of their cows, we all understand. Now they've been called to a meeting, when you are in the south, behave like a southerner. How many times did we hear them go around looking for how to make abia state a cattle ranch or Rivers? Aren't the Igbos or the Igbos aware of the end of senseless wars. Let us not forget that they have been like this from 1960. Can't our Igbos counterpart just calm down and embrace peace. As a matter of fact, the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group was done by a son of the soil. Now, Nnamdi kanu is petitioning UK, EU and others, after starting the war? Can you see how useless it is? His family members abroad tuning to channels television to see how the market is for the husband. Don't you get it? Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are too small for the black policemen not to talk of the army. Whether you like it or not, Igbos are threat to the national security and they should be treated as such. Why was Jonathan at rest and no agitation? Let's all know that Boko Haram, and the recent terrorist group are all ideas, plans and handiwork of mischievous politicians.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist!

Words of a Nigerian

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by juman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu and ipob have achieved a lot.

Presently its only biafra issue nigerians discuss.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Hardeysolution(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where were the Supporters when Mazi nnamdi kanu was saying the following?
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu. " If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu. "Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu. "If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu. " It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu. "From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes) " If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu. "Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu. "I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu. He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action. We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by bengasyl(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wy are the IPOBIANS silent.
Who is terrorizing who ibeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by michoim(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by anyebedgreat: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
shevy878:
i rily feel pity for the SE, the kind of treatment
given to them by hausa is very bad. And
some stupid igbos ll stil write against IPOB
and blame NK. Its quite a shame that all ibos
cannot publicly identify with Biafra. When BH
was ravaging the north against GEJ no
northerner eva condem their act, they
always praise dem in secret but neva
condem them in public .

You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Amarabae(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

Since you're bias by default and can't think straight, I'll help you..

Same way you feel now was how Northerners (mainly muslims) felt when GEJ and his igbo chief of Army staff were killing off Northerners labelling them all Bokoharam without proper evidence or investigation.
It was sweeting you and your kinds then but paining you now when they are treating Ipob same way.
You'll get sense by force
is that the latest ogbomosho media propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by TimeManager(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
NOC1:
[s]Most of My Igbo brothers are not good at reading history. For me it did not come as a surprise, when you need them most they will deny you. That is why I have been begging you people to play safe.
Today Dokubo is in Benin republic, Wike your lion is denying you as usual, I also read where the calabars called for the arrest of Una IPOB leader, tomorrow FFK will sale you out just like Awo, He will be the one to say starve them to death.
The moment we realize we are in our own and play this game with caution, not playing into the webs of those who envy our success, let us keep on struggling till God and nature hear our cry.
God heal my Igbo people and give us wisdom[/s].
Biko carry your madness far from Awo. The last I checked Awo never had any agreement with the pigs and Idiots

Kiss the truth!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good move Wike, before they invite the python to your door step.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Alariwo2: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:

is that the latest ogbomosho media propaganda?

Ohh Amara why na? lemme panel beat Ipob not you dear.

Or are you Ipob?
asanwa from Oyigbo grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
GioArmani:

Looooool

grin

Fear fear
no
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
nairaland you no kill pesin with laugh
Nne, you fine no be small... you be ipob ..no worry sef.. you are excluded from the Uganda trip ...lucky you.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.