Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance (627 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Operation Python Dance :OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari,army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by OGO32(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Oodua People's Congress has warned the federal government that the operation python dance could send signals of civil war in the country.
Oodua People's Congress, OPC, has condemned the militarization of some part of the South-East under Operation Python Dance which kicked off today. The group said the intention of the government is to arrest the growing influence of the Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).............
Continue reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/09/opc-blows-hot-fires-warning-to-buhari.html?m=1

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
What is opc ?
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by Afam4eva(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
What is opc ?
Oodua People's Congress. It is a security outfit that fights crime in the south west.

5 Likes

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oodua People's Congress. It is a security outfit that fights crime in the south west.

Bro I know very well

But our constitution did not recognized it
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Bro I know very well

They are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Bro I know very well
Your constitution only recognized Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by obonujoker(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
I think its time to ban OPC, IPOB, MASSOB, SHARIA police etc in Nigeria....
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by sarrki(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Fulani herdsmen are feeling the heat now

Ask around
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by KEVIND: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Fulani herdsmen are feeling the heat now
Ask around
If it's true, you won't tell me to ask around.

1 Like

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by ojun50(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

lol u jst finish d guy here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by kariyo: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hope they have no plans for agitation of Yoruba republic
Re: OPC Blows Hot, Fires Warning To Buhari Over Operation Python Dance by willibounce1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol..ipod criminals looking for help from Afonja by all means. It is only the so called afonja cowards that can save your ipod criminal animals, but unfortunately, we don't help ungrateful chest beating animals like the ipods. If you help them, they'll still turn back to insult you. OPC has no business with ipod criminals like kanu and his pigs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Were Still Unable To Make It Out Of Nigeria ...nnamdi Kanu Aide-de-camp! / Gov. Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Ekute Street Residents In Ado-ekiti (photos) / The boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.