Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (35784 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / ”this Biafra Thing Will Never Work” – Olumba Olumba Warns Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Iscoalarcon: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
but massob is pro biafra too na undecided
but they are not violent like ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Attacking Hausa will be a stupid decision by IPOB youths. There are so many ways they could dialogue and not do things violently.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
BetaThings:

Not every Muslim is Fulani. Fulani rustle cows belong to fellow Fulanis There are honest cowboys and criminal cowboys in American history Is IPOB on the same level with Herdsmen. let us know
mention the cowboys in American history with links.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by jamesachile2: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu is working for PDP

Where is FFK and fayose that are hailing him now ?

Kanu Know get sense at all

Sorry I forget say nah dropout
true my brother if them use BH to send GEJ parking , PDP go use IPOB send BABA out. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Ritajovy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Akuko!!!

Ajambele!!!!!
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by 4everGrand(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Uselesss Islamic council that is dumb and brain-dead when Fulanis are rampaging and causing havoc.

Thunder fall on you people.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Unimaginable123: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Keep wondering where all these cows have been when boko haram and fulani herdsmen have been innocent in the north and in the south
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Unimaginable123: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
4everGrand:
Uselesss Islamic council that is dumb and brain-dead when Fulanis are rampaging and causing havoc.

Thunder fall on you people.
don't mind d cows
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by luckydube007: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Now day have mouth to talk... Whn Christian were killed in the North no comment from dem. Now it der turn... der mouth is running. I rest my case
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Trustworthiness: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
nawtyme:
Islamic council has never warned fulani herdsmen to stop encroaching into peoples farm with their cattles and killing those who challenge them.
Islamic council that refused to call arewa youths to order when they issued quit notice to Igbos residing in the north.
Islamic council who refused to call buhari to order when he made several hate speaches.
Please Islamic council to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
We respect the sanctity of life and so far non was attacked until pythons decided to dance.

I want to believe you forget your brain somewhere when saying this trash.

Why did CAN not speak out when the Fulani Herdsmen attacking the farmers?

This is because the CAN and Islamic Council are not the Federal Government. They have the right to speak out if their members or place of worship is attack by any group whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Tamass: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Desyner:
Islam in Nigeria is now synonymous to Hausas . . .
Your mumu no get part 2
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Dgeoman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
hmmm am afraid what this country is turning into if the igbos refuse to understand that not every body from the north is muslim then we the southern kaduna will. claim junk to.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB...

Ralph Uwazurike

uwazurike s a f**ker, KANU f**ks nd u r a f**ker.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by GetMeRight: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
nawtyme:
Islamic council has never warned fulani herdsmen to stop encroaching into peoples farm with their cattles and killing those who challenge them.
Islamic council that refused to call arewa youths to order when they issued quit notice to Igbos residing in the north.
Islamic council who refused to call buhari to order when he made several hate speaches.
Please Islamic council to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
We respect the sanctity of life and so far non was attacked until pythons decided to dance.
If you like listen, if you don't, don't listen.
When was the soldiers (from different multiple ethnics) deployed for the operation become only Hausas and Muslims? How is it equal to innocent civilian Hausas and Muslims living in your communities?
The forces deployed have exercised restraints so far. But if you guys get it wrong by making costly mistake, you will just be fighting wars on multiple fronts.
And just so you remember, the world doesn't give a shitt.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by talk2emma: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
BetaThings:

So IPOB is a counterweight to Herdsmen?

Have ipob killed anybody... I don't talk to fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by zoedew: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
In the circumstances who says Nnamdi Kanu is not a loose cannon!
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by xpool(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Death to buhari
hahahhahaha buhari has many lives he war biafra war vetran and now his prosecuting the war him self slaying ignorant and deluded biafra again.where is ojukwu now?
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by nawtyme: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
GetMeRight:

If you like listen, if you don't, don't listen.
When was the soldiers (from different multiple ethnics) deployed for the operation become only Hausas and Muslims? How is it equal to innocent civilian Hausas and Muslims living in your communities?
The forces deployed have exercised restraints so far. But if you guys get it wrong by making costly mistake, you will just be fighting wars on multiple fronts.
And just so you remember, the world doesn't give a shitt.

By restraint you mean shooting people on the leg and killing others right?
No where in my statement did I support the attack of Hausas in the east, what I said was the attack by those who did was in response to the military invasion. And note that there were also reports of destruction of a "so-called" Yoruba mosque which does not make sense to me. About the world giving a shitt or not you are too SMALL to determine what the world gives.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Desyner: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:

Your mumu no get part 2
Your own mùmú long like indian movie . . . Bærstård!
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by firo08(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
A real freedom fighter submits to arrest but Kanu has told his members to burn down the country if he is re-arrested, a true indication that he was paid to destabilise MASSOB...

Ralph Uwazurike
the idiot I have ever seen in my entire life is sarrki.. you are indeed jobless
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by enemyofprogress: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Or else dem go plant him name inside Qur'an
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by babajero(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu is working for PDP

Where is FFK and fayose that are hailing him now ?

Kanu Know get sense at all

Sorry I forget say nah dropout
Biafra is greater than both you, buhari, Nigeria, pdp or apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Michealforever: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Frankyboy1:
When This whole thing started, I said !That which we hate and stood against ,we have finally become, it is quite unfortunate that the North now schools us on tolerance, thanks to clueless Kanu and his gang! Shooting aimlessly without any target or back up plan! How can a man lead millions of people without a strategy or coordinated plan or action,and they all followed like zombies. Please let this whole noise die a natural death and lets seek integration and push with one strength towards restructuring! I am sure the small boy now knows that what elders see sitting down, children can't see it even while standing up! Bunch of IPOB noisemakers

You are a very sensible man.

Kanu had no strategy, no plan, no alliances...nothing...just making noise and insulting everybody up and down.

And when I saw that he enjoyed other people bowing down to him...I said this guy's a charlatan...even Angels reject worship from men.
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
hahahhahaha buhari has many lives he war biafra war vetran and now his prosecuting the war him self slaying ignorant and deluded biafra again.where is ojukwu now?
ojukwu is fvcking your wife you relentless cunt
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Ha these Northerners are nonsense and they should be regret it. Fools. angry sad embarassed
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Kruzilano(m): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

Ralph Uwazurike
biko what is MASSOB??
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Yyeske(m): 4:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Where is that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by omoelerin1: 4:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Thebest12:
The Rivers State Council of Islamic Affairs has warned the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, that it would resist any attempt on its members in Rivers State.

The council issued the warning why alleging that IPOB members are planning to attack the Hausa community in the state.

Deputy President of the council, Nasir Uhor, issued the warning while addressing journalists in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

The group said: “We want to say categorically that enough is enough, no ethnic group has a monopoly of violence.

“Violence is not rocket science, Muslims have always been targets of the agitations of IPOB. We concede to the right of all citizens to peaceful gatherings to press home their demands.

“We will not accept the continuous attacks on our people because they are Muslims or from the North; not every Muslim is from the North and not all from the north are Muslims. We will regard further attacks as ethnic cleansing.”

This is coming at a time when some members of IPOB allegedly clashed with some Hausasin Oyigbo local government area of the state.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-islamic-council-warns_15.html
How many times have you warned demented boko haram that are murdering your people?
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
ojukwu is fvcking your wife you relentless cunt
i think the last woman ojukwu fvcked was bianca and he is sharing her wit ffk
Re: Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas by yommitte00(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Vutseck:

you aren't any different from a prostitute who makes sure all her clients are serviced

do you even have time for your family judging from the ours you spend on the net every day .

Oga wetin concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians / FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.