Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son (22438 Views)

Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Boyooosa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wawu
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Paperwhite(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
While 48 properties fraudulently acquired by the APC big crook were shamelessly released A case of "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others"in the anti-corruption fight.One sided antigraft war targeted only at the opposition.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by stingg(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
carammel, is this the son you know?
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by asawanathegreat(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
The wages of looting is seizing and jail.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by luvinhubby(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
And released 48 houses to Timipreye Sylva.

Hypocrites.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by slurity1: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
please when will the Igbos coming to Lagos for the promised rally ? I learnt that baba is out of the country, quickly use the opportunity to come o.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Boyooosa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas are no where to be found. If this were Diezani Madueke...my goodness, they would have slaughtered her.
Must you be tribalistic? Do u always do this when u come back ur working place or u don't even have job for now. Well, my advice is that you should think deeply about your life, I have the conviction that you can't just continue this way. So that ur children will not ask you about this present time of your life in the nearest future. Questions like; Dad where were you when your friends were progressing in life?
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by devindevin2000: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

[s]Must you be tribalistic? Do u always do this when u come back ur working place or u don't even have job for now. Well, my advice is that you should think deeply about your life, I have the conviction that you can't just continue this way. So that ur children will not ask you about this present time of your life in the nearest future. Questions like; Dad where were you when your friends were progressing in life?[/s]
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by birdsview(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
The guy might be my age mate o...and am here wallowing in self pity and poverty..papa God pick my call..Biko
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by omoiyalayi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
chibike69:
Everday una dey seize

no trials at all

There are many loopholes in our law that will not allow us get corrupt person convicted easily in this country, they (corrupt) politicians knows it

With their lawyer coming up with frivolous injunction, adjournment over adjournment the matter will drag for long and nobody will hear about it again

Until we amend our criminal law, and stiff penalty to whoever get convicted
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by carammel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
stingg:
carammel, is this the son you know?
undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by free2ryhme: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:
pls is bala Mohammed apc or pdp?

Na APGA
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by aolawale025: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
He may soon get it back. Just like that former governor
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by BabaAduras: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas are no where to be found. If this were Diezani Madueke...my goodness, they would have slaughtered her.

what is the difference between one thief and the other? what has tribe got to do with stealing?
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Something that will soon be released to the boy without him been persecuted,Nigeria can never deceive me again never.just pity for people wey go carry the matter for head like Gala.if na lie ask Timipre silva

This ain't Jonathan's tenure. Sharing of loot went with that useless administration, if you have evidence for that happening now kindly share it
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Dajugba: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
NIGERIA IS CHANGING

Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
My playstion 3 fat is a Canadian used and direct strong powered console that comes with 15 installed Recent games including FIFA17,PES17,GOW3,GTA5,BLUR,FARCRY4,MK_EDITIO and so much more it also supports WIFI,BLUETOOTH,HDMI,FLASH&USB, and comes with wireless pad it plays all discs inclusing the BLU RAY and it supports internet browsing with 126GB free space call 07012868720 I'm selling for 35k And I'm in lagos

Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by trendyfact: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
eezeribe:
After seizing what next.. Sell off and share the proceeds among their cronies...
guy if truly ure a patrotic nigerian then pls dont edify greed of d highest order. Nigeria must be great
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by back2sender: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB HAS BEEN PROSCRIBED OOOOOO OOOOOO BY NDIGBO, SOUTH EAST GIVERNORS N ASSEMBLY MEMBERS FROM THE SOUTH EAST OOOOOO. Where are the IPIGS OOOOOO
IPOB is a terrorist Organization
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Gnwuashi: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
No peace for the wicked. This man dealt with us in FCT.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
JayJohnson:

This ain't Jonathan's tenure. Sharing of loot went with that useless administration, if you have evidence for that happening now kindly share it
ask timipre Silva
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by blackboy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
When will they start with El Rufia and his family. We all remember the scandal when he was FCT Minister and how he is now said to be a multi billionaire.

Selective persecution or is it witch hunting? Is it Justice or Just Us
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

http://punchng.com/efcc-seizes-14-properties-traced-to-ex-fct-minister-mohammed-son/
The mistake Nigerians made was voting Jonathan as President in 2011. Or how would there be a leader whose sub-ordinates are so corrupt that the plunged our economy into recession.Under his watch , only one woman stole 6 billion dollars,that's absurd.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by Lexusgs430: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I remember he showed us pictures years ago, how he and his father stole our wealth and spent it like it was a personal entitlement......
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by burkingx(f): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

They'll sell them like Nnamdi Kanu sold Igbos' brain for a plate of apku.

Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by mrtheo33: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
when will efcc seize properties belonging to Ken nnamani, amechi, audu ogbeh, obanikoro, ngige, and host of former PDP members now in APC. how does timipere suddenly become a saint, question for the gods
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by TheEminentLaity: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2017
It's 169.5 million out of 170 million you must have been away for long
OmoManU:
Sai Baba, even though about 160 million of the 170 million of people in Nigeria are corrupt, the fact that baba Buhari is still fighting it at such a slow pace still gives a very big morale boost
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by mike4real2(m): 1:58am On Sep 16, 2017
See them flexing with niger delta oil money.
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by yahmohy27: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2017
OmoManU:
Sai Baba, even though about 160 million of the 170 million of people in Nigeria are corrupt, the fact that baba Buhari is still fighting it at such a slow pace still gives a very big morale boost
Yes ,Atleast something is being done
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by tofolo(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Is Bala Mohammad a southerner? Or is Dasuki and Gen Barde from d south?
omenka:
When will EFCC start targeting northerners as well? Why always southerners? undecided
Re: EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son by fyneIjay(f): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Yet not a single picture of one of the properties? We saw Diaezani's properties seized. we saw Mama peace properties marked by EFCC...... but Bala Mohammed's son's properties are on papers. This country self. Even for corruption matter, una still dey do this kain thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Daura (Photos) / Hopeless Hope, Chief Thug, Barde Is A Bad Boy: NLC 'knocks' Uzodimma, Imo CP / OSOPADEC Commissioner, Kehinde Akinrotoye, Beaten By Hoodlums In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.