Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (691 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by NaijaNewsPapers: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
The governors of the South East have proscribed all the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra and called on its leadership and all other aggrieved groups to articulate their position on all national issues and submit to the committee of governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo, and the members of the National Assembly from the zone through the Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/just-in-south-east-governors-ban-ipob.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-SCTr69xU_S4/WbweANSprkI/AAAAAAAAGMM/hk18QHvRqBo4KqnVQvzKK84daqhiYkBeQCLcBGAs/s640/south-east-governors.jpg[/img]
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
I must talk
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by mike404(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
OBIANO'S DOWNFALL

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by fk001(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gbam!!!!!

Finally now i can sit back and rest for a while.
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Watching State of the Nation on Channels TV.

Shaking my head for Hon. Joan Mrakpo
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I tell you, you no gree
Them tell you, you no hear!
Your mother tell you, you no gree
I warn you, you no hear!
For this street wey we dey,Ndi ogbe no dey play,
Ha ga ako kwa your way, Nwanne lehh!

When the time is right,My brother (eh)...
Telli Person
Dem no dey Telli Person
When your eyes go clear o...
Telli Person Dem no dey Telli Person

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by idupaul: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
A better Approach to try to calm things down ..I hope Buhari doesn't spoil this again..this is wisdom in play and not the crass dullardry always being employed by Buhari who I must say has been a huge huge disappointed in all facets of his governance
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by hisgrace090: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wise move.
A stich in time saves nine.
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by DLuciano: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is a wise decision, dialogue and a listening ear is the best solution and I just hope IPOB will listen to the voice of the elites in their midst.
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by WisdomFlakes: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nollywood needs to shoot a biopic on Namadi Kanu, titled "The Rise and Fall of iPob".
Re: JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017

(1)

Police To Arrest Anybody Seeing With Biafran Flag / How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub / Shocking: UK Are Deeply In Support Of Biafra-just Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.