Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Blackface? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Blackface? (1138 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / Where Is Blackface? / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blackface? by banging(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2007
You guy should flash back and see that something is going wrong in this music music industry.
I want to know the reason why blackface is not recognized in Nigeria.
Does he has a problem with pman or Nigerian government?
This issue is very serious, and i need to know whats going wrong.
Abbi Una never hear the track(Ahead of the game)? Am not happy with what they are doing to my brother at all.
Re: Why Blackface? by rotimishor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
I think the thing he's doing wrong is his packaging, He's coming out too rough, nobody likes the tout image any more, he should clean up a little and do less protesting (sing about other things).
Re: Why Blackface? by banging(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2007
I feel you brother, but i think he knows where his going and what he wants to produce for nigeria music industry.
Don,t forget good things don come that easy
Re: Why Blackface? by oyinboaja: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Why Blackface? by doyin13(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2007
blackface dey here. I like blackface's music, but his presentation needs some work.
Re: Why Blackface? by spikelord(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
I think he released another song recently, i guess he is just making his comeback after so many years.
Re: Why Blackface? by Yusufadeto(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2007
I do not see anything wrong the way blackface present is video, tracks or the way his dress, it's the message that matters most, i guess there are some pertial on that aspect with Pman in that repect, he his a good musician and talented, it just happens that he have the love of ghetto at heart and he his trying to talk sense to the govt for a change, no one should take that on him. He his fighting for a change which is what everyone of us needed.

But i think the reason why he his not recognised much is because dignitories will be invited to any of there occation and musician like blackface cannot be invited because most of his music are against them. This is my thought why he his not given much recognition.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Record Label In Nigeria? / Kokomicin / Luddar B Ft Seriki,boyalemo Hot Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.