Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu (6838 Views)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by laribari(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2017
BABYOLICO:
my Hero, God is our strength---There was Ife/Modakeke war,no operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife,no operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos,no operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds,no operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves,yet no operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen,no operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men,women and children were slaughtered in blood-daylight.But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state,it was a killing spray,kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted,yet no operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den,former ministers,former Senators etc have been kidnapped,no operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State,over 50 police men were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse people,but there was no known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today;the boys have taken arms against the government,killing soldiers,police,bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy;yet no operation Mammy Iwater dance
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore,its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed;no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under your very own nose? how do i explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London,the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow.But i will still advice you;since i was born,i have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available solve when the time comes.We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances.Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
---I can't seize to be funny.Expecting OPERATION NOLLYWOOD MOVIE SOON

You sef ask yourself? All those violence you mentioned which one threaten or ask for referendum? I'm sure you know what that means. Taking away all the oil region in Nigeria and move to biafra at the detriment of other minority Nigerians too. Kanu is greedy abeg. FG will fight him with everything they have, trust me even if na international court.

If igbo land has oil just as rivers, bayelsa and calabars etc, they won't carry them along, instead kanu will create biafra of only igbos. Biafra is more an igbo movement than the other SE. The head quarters is in Enugu and the igbos will benefit more.

Kanu rode is luck too far. You stood up, voiced and every where shook except one man called buhari. However u made noise becos buhari travelled and Osibanjo the pastor was respecting his pastoral office so kanu violated all his bail conditions because buhari nor dey.

Everyone started talking of re-structuring becos a certain kanu spoke up and I praise him for making people think again. Igbo elders Called him to calm down and let's go with restructure but he ignored them. Igbo governors did same, he called their bluff.

Why not agree restructuring since u have created fear of separation and see how it will go cos everyone will sit up. If it fails then you have legal ground to say we have exhausted all channels and nothing worked, so let biafra go but kanu was insisting it's biafra now or death. Nonsense! Kanu used his mouth to ask for death because biafra will never be as long as it involves taking away crude oil from Nigeria, politicians will never make a constitution that pave way for referendum. So stop dreaming and if it's by war they can't defeat Nigeria as long as britain is on her side and America will support britian, and Israel work hand in hand with USA.

Have any world leader condemn Nigeria over kanu or support biafra? NO! World politics for you. Kanu is wasting time and wasting lives. After soldiers invaded his home and killed people, do u know what America said? They called for peace but didnt condemn the act.

Let kanu come out oo! People called ojukwu coward because of kanu but I can see who is braver of the two. Now that buhari is back kanu disappeared and all his boasting ended.

International community can't help him cos I'm sure Washington is aware of th attack. Nigeria recently bought 12 super jet fighters (super tucano jets) from th usa last month because IPOB talk tough and kanu seems to be preparing an army. So the jets are said to be used to fight terrorism (boko haram) but FG have listed IPOB as a terrorist group too becos they fight government. This is very clear.

Of all the violent you mentioned, how many formed their own army like biafra? Tell me naa! Kanu went too far. Win the referendum before creating army but you had guts to do it now. What was he preparing for? War

Of all the cases you mentioned, how many is fighting federal government? Kanu own too much and pushed his luck too far becos power don sweet am. Kanu was like a king, a messiah.

Let him come and finish what he called for himself oo; him must dance operation kangaroo dance ooo.

Having violated all jail terms (and arrogantly violate them), this time he won't come out if they get him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by ideologies(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2017
tooth4tooth:

Do you really care about their politicians who tried to exploit their ignorance for their personal gains? Even Fayose and FFK were conferred with knighthood in their inglorious empire. cheesy Funny enough they were so daft to understand that reasonable people dont subscribe to their creepy ideologies.All they do isthrow tantrums at people who told them the truth, bully their elders and traditional rulers to standstill. I just veiw them as bunch who are motivated solely by their pride and blinded to see their doom in the horizone.
the struggle for freedom has never been free or cheap, people must pay the price, it has always been.

Time will tell, mind your business Mr man.
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by BABYOLICO(f): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

You sef ask yourself? All those violence you mentioned which one threaten or ask for referendum? I'm sure you know what that means. Taking away all the oil region in Nigeria and move to biafra at the detriment of other minority Nigerians too. Kanu is greedy abeg. FG will fight him with everything they have, trust me even if na international court.

If igbo land has oil just as rivers, bayelsa and calabars etc, they won't carry them along, instead kanu will create biafra of only igbos. Biafra is more an igbo movement than the other SE. The head quarters is in Enugu and the igbos will benefit more.

Kanu rode is luck too far. You stood up, voiced and every where shook except one man called buhari. However u made noise becos buhari travelled and Osibanjo the pastor was respecting his pastoral office so kanu violated all his bail conditions because buhari nor dey.

Everyone started talking of re-structuring becos a certain kanu spoke up and I praise him for making people think again. Igbo elders Called him to calm down and let's go with restructure but he ignored them. Igbo governors did same, he called their bluff.

Why not agree restructuring since u have created fear of separation and see how it will go cos everyone will sit up. If it fails then you have legal ground to say we have exhausted all channels and nothing worked, so let biafra go but kanu was insisting it's biafra now or death. Nonsense! Kanu used his mouth to ask for death because biafra will never be as long as it involves taking away crude oil from Nigeria, politicians will never make a constitution that pave way for referendum. So stop dreaming and if it's by war they can't defeat Nigeria as long as britain is on her side and America will support britian, and Israel work hand in hand with USA.

Have any world leader condemn Nigeria over kanu or support biafra? NO! World politics for you. Kanu is wasting time and wasting lives. After soldiers invaded his home and killed people, do u know what America said? They called for peace but didnt condemn the act.

Let kanu come out oo! People called ojukwu coward because of kanu but I can see who is braver of the two. Now that buhari is back kanu disappeared and all his boasting ended.

International community can't help him cos I'm sure Washington is aware of th attack. Nigeria recently bought 12 super jet fighters (super tucano jets) from th usa last month because IPOB talk tough and kanu seems to be preparing an army. So the jets are said to be used to fight terrorism (boko haram) but FG have listed IPOB as a terrorist group too becos they fight government. This is very clear.

Of all the violent you mentioned, how many formed their own army like biafra? Tell me naa! Kanu went too far. Win the referendum before creating army but you had guts to do it now. What was he preparing for? War

Of all the cases you mentioned, how many is fighting federal government? Kanu own too much and pushed his luck too far becos power don sweet am. Kanu was like a king, a messiah.

Let him come and finish what he called for himself oo; him must dance operation kangaroo dance ooo.

Having violated all jail terms (and arrogantly violate them), this time he won't come out if they get him.

who God don choose, no man can touch, my bible told me dat surely they shall gathered,
All Hail Biafra, Biafra is my home whether the like it or not
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by laribari(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
BABYOLICO:

who God don choose, no man can touch, my bible told me dat surely they shall gathered,
All Hail Biafra, Biafra is my home whether the like it or not

My sister you are deceiving yourself and indeed you are blind and among the gullible ones that scammer fooled.

Which GOD? Yes there are various gods but I'm not sure you meant GOD almighty and His only begotten son Jesus Christ.

Let me school you about kanu and being a Jew.

Do you know kanu is an antichrist? Jews don't believe in Jesus christ as the messiah, neither do they believe in the trinity. Go and read about judaism. This was the major reason I prayed against biafra becos it's satanic. You think a Jew is associated with Jesus Christ? Only an antichrist will say Jesus is not the LORD. So I don't know th God you are talking about.

I was crying for foolish igbo people who started calling themselves igbo-jew. Do you know who a Jew is? How can you be a Christian and backslide into judaism becos of one stupid kanu.

Even Jesus won't allow biafra becos it is anti-Jesus.

Among followers of modern Judaism, Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential Jew of all history.[1] However, since the traditional Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity has never been a central issue for Talmudic Judaism.

Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfillments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus. Modern Judaism also forbids talking about Jesus as divine, since the central belief of Modern Judaism is the absolute unity and singularity of God.

Madam, I'm not saying biafra is not your land but it's a dream to think biafra will ever become a nation. Not with a Jew at th helm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by Unimaginable123: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

At least MKO Abiola didn't run when the military came.
says who? Abiola went on exile. It was when he came back that he was captured, jailed and killed
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by olatade(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

At least MKO Abiola didn't run when the military came.

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by tooth4tooth: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
ideologies:
the struggle for freedom has never been free or cheap, people must pay the price, it has always been.

Time will tell, mind your business Mr man.

Mind my business? You delved into my mention uninvited, telling me to mind my business. By the way where is your lily-livered Emperor? He's probably hiding in Isiala ngwa evil forest when python was still busy dancing skelewu cheesy

You and folks can go and start your foolhardiness once again and let python dance azonto and alanta combined grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
We will avenge
shukuokukobambi:
They killed dilector's dog. Ewoooo cry

Where is dilector even speaking from sef? Under his father's bed or inside his mother's wrapper? cry
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2017
chukwuaustin:
We will avenge

I trust you ma guy. Ride on biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by idu1(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Don't worry; UN, Amnesty International, US, UK, UI, UNN and UNIBEN are watching.

grin grin grin
grin grin

Abeg I no fit laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by shaqhead: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
hadizadeezy:
the Twitter user says he listened to the refined albino on channelstv and MR op again dey say younger brother...pls tell me which to believe biko
Deezy yadai...bn while o....u just sharai me ko...nayi miki laifi ne? Anyway hows Maid? Takia!
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by hadizadeezy(f): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
shaqhead:

Deezy yadai...bn while o....u just sharai me ko...nayi miki laifi ne? Anyway hows Maid? Takia!
wow! anya na gane kuwa
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by DonBobes(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
These pple think we are fools lik dem. Killed 22 and dis animals in d name of Igbos will not rush to upload dat on Facebook to draw attention.
Bastard liers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by KOKOwonder(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
BABYOLICO:
my Hero, God is our strength---There was Ife/Modakeke war,no operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife,no operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos,no operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds,no operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves,yet no operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen,no operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men,women and children were slaughtered in blood-daylight.But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state,it was a killing spray,kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted,yet no operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den,former ministers,former Senators etc have been kidnapped,no operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State,over 50 police men were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse people,but there was no known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today;the boys have taken arms against the government,killing soldiers,police,bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy;yet no operation Mammy Iwater dance
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore,its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed;no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under your very own nose? how do i explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London,the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow.But i will still advice you;since i was born,i have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available solve when the time comes.We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances.Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
---I can't seize to be funny.Expecting OPERATION NOLLYWOOD MOVIE SOON
just see yourself
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by shaqhead: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
hadizadeezy:
wow! anya na gane kuwa
Deezy baki game ba? Baki tuna David ba? Na gaya miki cewa na yi zama a maid ama yanzu ina Lokoja? Har ma munyi chatting kafun kin yi disapear kaman kanu(lol)
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by hadizadeezy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
shaqhead:

Deezy baki game ba? Baki tuna David ba? Na gaya miki cewa na yi zama a maid ama yanzu ina Lokoja? Har ma munyi chatting kafun kin yi disapear kaman kanu(lol)
kai kai! longest time fah, kana Ina ne yanzu haka, Bani numban ka, codedly
Re: Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu by WhiteSoup: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
mike404:
WHITESOUP YOU AGAIN angry WHERE IS YOUR WIFE LEGALBABY SEFgrin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Collaborate With S/Africa To Develop Oil Sector / Festus Akande: News Of The CJN's COVID-19 Positive Status Is A Rumour / Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.