Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies (57774 Views)

Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Ctorch: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
The death of Eze Israel Kanu, father of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, has been announced.

This is coming four months after his mother, Ugoeze Sally Kanu, also died.

Eze Kanu was the traditional ruler of Afara Ukwu Umuahia community till his death.

The traditional council of his community led by Edward Ibeabuchi has confirmed his death.

Eze Kanu has not been seen in the public since September 2017, after a detachment of soldiers raided his palace.

One of his sons, Emmanuel, also confirmed the demise of his father.

Reacting to the news, the Abia State commissioner for information, John Okiyi Kalu, described Kanu’s death as a huge loss to the state.

He said, “It was with rude shock that we learnt of the passing on of one of our great royal fathers, HRM Eze Sir I.O. Kanu, the Egwu Ukwu II of Afaraukwu Ibeku, at the age of 86 years.

“His unwavering love and sterling contributions to the development of his community in particular, and Abia State in general are well documented. No doubt, HRM left a lasting legacy and an indelible impression on the minds of Ndigbo everywhere in the world.

“Death is not the end of man but a necessary passage to a better place in eternity where there is no strife, sorrow or pain. Indeed, Papa has only gone to that better place.

“This should be our consolation so that his beloved family and the community he left behind do not continue to weep since we all know that he is resting peacefully now.

“As a government, we assure the family of late Eze Sir I.O. Kanu and Afaraukwu community of our continued support in all ways we can to help ameliorate the pains of his departure.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-loses-father/?fbclid=IwAR2OVGVoAbgdLMwkdOaBsTJbs75na-Mg4YyngwLR6Xrn5_u3YOVK-qm-FlM

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Too bad..

These are trying times for Mazi Kanu..

May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss..

May the dwelling place of Eze kanu be in paradise as he returns to nothingness..

Jee Ije gi nkeoma....Eze Isreal Kanu..

314 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Olugbanko: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
cownu need not worry,IPOB online chest beating miscreants would without doubt ensure he gives his dad a befitting diaspora burial via live video streaming.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Olugbanko:
cownu need not worry,IPOB online chest beating miscreants would without doubt ensure he gives his dad a befitting diaspora burial via live video streaming.

Maybe Sowore I guess

Lol

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Annie939(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
hmm this is serious hope to see the leader of ipob soon , RIP HRM .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by ForeThinker: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by frankblinkz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh please am tired of Nigeria...I want to go to USA.
I need a GOOD LIFE
Just see how many of us here that wants to leave and it's all for a good reason.
God answer our calls �..
I Love Nigerians,but I'm just tired of it's bad government
Lord let your Grace fall on us

Rip Sir.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by bmdmixer: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by bluefilm: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eyaaaa...

I hope the self acclaimed biaflan warlord will be allowed to bury his father in the zoo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
NK's father dead �‍♀️�‍♀️..

Like sowore, his safe haven is in prison when he eventually gets back to the zoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eeyah. I doubt he will be able to step foot in Nigeria to bury his dad, this one they no longer even respect Nigerian court anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by shamsin6300(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
2-1

May God 4gv our *SOUL*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by careytommy37(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rip Papa

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by itsme01: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
RIP to him

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeriacheesy
Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
sad

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Trendy247: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
How many times?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by iamvictorbassey: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Loosing both parents in the same year, crazy!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by espn(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by afroniger: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
R. I. P to the dead. Nnamdi must be feeling really bereaved.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
RIP to the man that born a troublesome child that keep trouble Buhari and some southeastern State governors

I dare Kanu to come to Nigeria for his father's burial

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Elcashy: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trying times for the family, may his soul rest in peace

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by emkz: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
This guy really suffered a lot of misfortune this year. Has he buried his mother yet? I really feel for him.

Yet, we must also remember those who laid down their lives for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by horsepower101: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
May he Rest In Peace.

Brave KING the father of a Brave Prince.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is now the KING of the Village of Afara Ukwu.

Finally, I want to thank Nigeria for Proving everything Mazi Nnamdi said and warned against Right.

Thank you for proving him right.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by anochuko01(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
All of us at ] pray that he rest in peace cry
And to our brother nnamdi kanu, we pray that God comforts him and grant him his heart desire, Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Slawormir: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As s real niggarrr
I say rest in peace to his dad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies by Mathiasa(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
The wahala self is too much, the freedom his son is fighting for plus his wife death. Rest in peace igwe. U have tried ur best.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.