Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. (712 Views)

Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
The way Nnamdi Kanu successfully scam Youths from the south east proves to me that there are more illiterate Igbos than there is in any other tribe.

IPOB is an organisation registered by kanu. He won members using different propaganda that attracted sympathisers.

From the story of ancestral Igbos worshiping Chukwu Abiama to him having judaism as his religion to win the Zionist Igbos . All was propaganda. And he got Igbo leaders to believe he is special and included in their gatherings.

Knowledge is really powerful.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by paschu: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
You probably have a problem with the English language, or you don't know that IPOB is an acronym for a people.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
You probably have a problem with the English language, or you don't know that IPOB is an acronym for a people.
and who are the people? Biafrans I guess. Check again there was never a people called Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by attackgat: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
thesolutions:
The way Nnamdi Kanu successfully scam Youths from the south east proves to me that there are more illiterate Igbos than there is in any other tribe.

IPOB is an organisation registered by kanu. He won members using different propaganda that attracted sympathisers.

From the story of ancestral Igbos worshiping Chukwu Abiama to him having judaism as his religion to win the Zionist Igbos . All was propaganda. And he got Igbo leaders to believe he is special and included in their gatherings.

Well explain to us how Nnamdi Kanu scamed the youths, not just saying he scammed them.

Because he told the youths to seek independence from Nigeria?

Did Zik, Awolowo, TOS Benson, MI Okpara and the other nationalists also scam the youths when they asked them to seek independence from Britain?
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB is not just an organization, it is a terrorist organisation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by headhunter1: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
i know that with your support to the military they're bound to fail because you're associated with failure
Starting from
Apc
Pdp
Markafi almost failed because of your bad luck
Apda

Shiaman nothing lasts forever

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by devindevin2000: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
thesolutions:
[s]The way Nnamdi Kanu successfully scam Youths from the south east proves to me that there are more illiterate Igbos than there is in any other tribe.

Knowledge is really powerful[/s].

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by jumobi1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
thesolutions:

If NK can scam Nigerian youths while there is a government, what does that say about the government? Maybe the grievance is legit or government is inept.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by paschu: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Your opinion, your business. Not relevant to IPOB.

thesolutions:
and who are the people? Biafrans I guess. Check again there was never a people called Biafrans.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
UN will not register a terrorist organisation. The court while granting Nnamdi Kanu bail declared that IPOB is not an unlawful organisation. It is yet another mistake to tag them a terrorist organisation. Their reactions due to provocation does not make them a terrorist organisation in anyway. Tell the truth and stop dancing like a python following it head.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2017
paschu:
Your opinion, your business. Not relevant to IPOB.

I already know that.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by TheKabal: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
thesolutions:

If Nnamdi Kanu catch you ..
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2017
jumobi1:

If NK can scam Nigerian youths while there is a government, what does that say about the government? Maybe the grievance is legit or government is inept.
He only leverage military arrogance of Ojukwu that lead to the civil war to scam unsuspecting youth. Telling an unemployed/under employed youth that on getting Biafra, Soldiers, Police, Navy and others will be employed and they won't lack job is enough reason to fight for the course.

Yes, the grievances were genuine because of errors of the Nigerian Government starting from 5% comment.

I blame Nigerian Government. But when you know that someone want to hurt you intentionally, you don't go ahead exposing yourself to ge hurt.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by Integrityfarms(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu scammed Igbo youths, what do we call the failed promises of Buhari and his goons to Nigerians? Don't we need to manufacture a more deadly word than scam, for what Buhari's government have done to its citizens?
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Integrityfarms:
If Nnamdi Kanu scammed Igbo youths, what do we call the failed promises of Buhari and his goons to Nigerians? Don't we need to manufacture a more deadly word than scam, for what Buhari's government have done to its citizens?
Who expected anything good from Buhari. He wield power to oppress some sect. I wasn't talking about Buhari and Nigeria though. Some people just have to bring that to justify their ignorance.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by unohbethel(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
hehehe..i can see how the work is goin

na small small..from ipob is bad to good move from d govs to ipob is a terrorist org..

from there u will graduate to full zombiiezm just like sarkki..it seems like omenka is teaching u
ur a good writer but sadly in the way u derailed.well done on ur recent work.

but remember say karma is a bitch
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2017
An organization that scams it members to feed mazi cownu family.
Re: IPOB Is Just An Organisation. Don't Mistake it with Igbos/South East. by thesolutions(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
An organization that scams it members to feed mazi cownu family.
No one has paid him a dime..

(1) (Reply)

"Christians In The East Are Being Killed By Northern Military Men" - HRA Rosa / High Level Of Illiteracy In Nigeria Alarming -alhaji Adamu Adamu / BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.