Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns (716 Views)

Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

Special Assistant to the Governor of Benue state on Youth Mobilization and Integration Zone C, Hon. Adah Anthony Adah (JP) has tendered his resignation letter from the Governor Samuel Ortom led administration.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ye11cM5Xlvk/Wcjdl55pxGI/AAAAAAAAjrY/oOEP32uHTK0sTcLNACMiB6o4VoztmXqtgCLcBGAs/s320/Hon-Adah-Anthony-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
He didn't give any reason for his resignation, his resignation letter reads;

I humbly wish to resign my appointment with the state government as special assistant to the governor on youth mobilization and integration from this day the 25th day of september 2017.

I also want to thank the governor for the opportunity given to me by the state government to serve in the above capacity.

Please accept my esteem regards.

Yours faithfully
Hon. Adah Anthony Adah (JP)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jEhWCgK36dE/Wcjdn9rbmFI/AAAAAAAAjrc/NhA5INsqf2wFr1oqDw6WsDH6f1D5XR5YQCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506335655883.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/breaking-governor-samuel-ortoms-top.html

lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Interesting,wen will Buhari do same
Re: BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
grin omenka wants the post
Re: BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns by Paperwhite(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Perhaps he was shocked beyond belief that the "Change" governor short changed him in the 50Billion allegedly used recently to succour IDPs in Benue state without him getting his share.Otherwise nah today he knew that Ortom's government is even worst than Buhari?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Samuel Ortom's Top Aide Resigns by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2017

(1)

We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Photos: Sad/sorry State Of Ogbaku Schools In Imo State / Pictures: EFCC Officials Sealing Maina's Buildings In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.