Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. (828 Views)

I’m Not An IPOB, Biafra Member But ‘just An Igbo Rapper’ Says Phyno / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by NaijaGossipa: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let us not be fooled.
This operation is not targeted on Nnamdi Kanu as
it seems at the moment. The siege on the Palace
of Kanu is just a diversion to the intent of the
operation. If they want Kanu they wouldn’t have
come blowing siren on their way coming and
would have gone in and take him and before ipob
forms a ground they are gone.
Let me explain.
Read carefully!!
You are also aware that all the Security heads in
the Country are from the North and hence any
security meeting concerning anything in the
country is a decision of the North. The igbos can
never know anything discussed in any National
security meeting.
Their Youth have issued a quit Notice which will
be enforced come October 1st. The Nigeria....
pls continue via link below:
www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/15/truth-behind-operation-python-dance-biafra-member-reveals/
Re: The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by Tamass: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Go away with your gossips.. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by tyup(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
NaijaGossipa:

Let us not be fooled.
This operation is not targeted on Nnamdi Kanu as
it seems at the moment. The siege on the Palace
of Kanu is just a diversion to the intent of the
operation. If they want Kanu they wouldn’t have
come blowing siren on their way coming and
would have gone in and take him and before ipob
forms a ground they are gone.
Let me explain.
Read carefully!!
You are also aware that all the Security heads in
the Country are from the North and hence any
security meeting concerning anything in the
country is a decision of the North. The igbos can
never know anything discussed in any National
security meeting.
Their Youth have issued a quit Notice which will
be enforced come October 1st. The Nigeria....
pls continue via link below:
www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/15/truth-behind-operation-python-dance-biafra-member-reveals/

so for ur mind now we go click the link grin
better goan sleep joker
Re: The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by NaijaGossipa: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2017
who cares... get lost!!...I mean now!!.
Re: The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by SHALLREIGN(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Rubish... Nonsense! Copy-cat news. Attention seeker... :PRubish... Nonsense! Copy-cat news. Attention seeker...
Re: The Truth Behind Operation Python Dance-biafra Member Reveals. by NaijaGossipa: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
SHALLREIGN:
Rubish... Nonsense! Copy-cat news. Attention seeker... :PRubish... Nonsense! Copy-cat news. Attention seeker...

U will knw ur self when ur banned here trust me...U will get a farewell SMS from me!.
#Have sense!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] / Asari Dokubo Calls Out Lie Mohamed Biafra Is Free / Dear People Of The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.