Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (50240 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by pweshboi(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Two ugly mur'fuckers
Seriously? I wonder what morales you're left with... That's if you still have one. You just attack the personality of someone you've not met, spoken to or know before. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by kabakaauu: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Kk
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by silasweb(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
justi4jesu:
My case is different kiss kiss kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by searchhussein(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
She looks like a slave girl
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
I know some people will call her beautiful, but wetin concern me, I must open my church this year.
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Make i no lie...dem no fine now and then sha

Sister faith looks like one of those sisters in christ u meet halfway in an elevator。U ask her going down,she will say *God forbid,im going up in Jesus name.

Na dem oo

u go to an ATM nd ask their type "pls are u de last?"
nd she be like *back to sender, I shall be de first nd nt the last in Jesus name*
You seff go confuse

3 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Souljeezy:

[b]Na dem oo

u go to an ATM nd ask their type "pls are u de last?"
nd she be like *back to sender, I shall be de first nd nt the last in Jesus name*
You seff go confuse
grin u know dem wella
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
emerged01:

So it takes cretins' Money to write books?

Yes, these men cannot sit down to write books. They pay ghostwriters to write it for them.

Oyedepo is a crook, one of those the Bible warned us about.

Paul told Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:10 - 11:

'For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.'

2 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Adukey(f): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Make i no lie...dem no fine now and then sha

Sister faith looks like one of those sisters in christ u meet halfway in an elevator。U ask her going down,she will say *God forbid,im going up in Jesus name.
You damn funny,but,nobody ugly o.

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
He looked beyond the physical. Never despise your days of humble beginnings
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Exponental(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Why do some people want to kill themselves over this man..... Man of God that has impacted people positively, and he is respected for that.

3 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by CNNN: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, these men cannot sit down to write books. They pay ghostwriters to write it for them.

'For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.'

You need to visit psychiatric home

2 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by emerged01(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

Whether you call him a crook or not,he is living his life and you living your life. Someday You and the person you called crook will face judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by ladychioma: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Tamass:
Wow...apart from been a pastor what else does he do?
He is a man of God. What do you want him to be doing apart from preaching the gospel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by riczy(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2017
xxx3450:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
pls don't fall 4 dis scam
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Alariwo2: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Only God knows those who serve him

Brother or Sister, we'll all be judged according to the works of our hands.
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by sukkot: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
the deal papa made with the ancestors was give me millions and i will give you all my hair
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
CNNN:

You need to visit psychiatric home

Even if Jesus comes today and say exactly what I have called Oyedepo, you will all kill Him. Why? Because Oyedepo is God to you.

What Jesus said is happening already:

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. (Matt 23:34)

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
xxx3450:

2 Likes

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
emerged01:

Whether you call him a crook or not,he is living his life and you living your life. Someday You and the person you called crook will face judgement.

He is living his life, no doubt. But what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2017
ladychioma:

He is a man of God. What do you want him to be doing apart from preaching the gospel?

So, you are a man of the devil?
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by michony505(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
xxx3450:
This guy is an unrepentant thief. Pls don't fall 4 that
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
The man is NOT mƴ role moɗel. But I can learn something from him. Someone shoulɗ taƙe a gooɗ looƙ at those two...a real ɗeep looƙ, maƴɓe ƴou coulɗ learn something too. There is SOMEONE out there for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, you are a man of the devil?

You are a kid who knows nothing. I pray you end well.
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by goingape1: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
todaynewsreview:
This was one of the throwback photos Brother David and Sister Faith (Oyedepo) during their courting years before their glorious moment as shared by Faith Abiola Oyedepo

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/4631/throwback-photo-brother-david-and-sister-faith-oyedepo-durin

Cc: Lalasticlala
go sch go sch una no go here?

why are you calling them sister and brother? undecided

even the Bible didn't PAUL, Peter and Timothy brother this and that?

you people in the lord don't use their sense anymore
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by wildchild02: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm Back in the days

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) by sevunteen(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Baba they live on tithe grin
dat is for God to judge. Don't speak ill of men of God. Wrath exists!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.