Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv (7674 Views)

Lg Quietly Rolls Out Desktop Mode To The Lg V50 Thinq With Ux 9.0 Update / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
woodfrank:

Boss, please tell me about the street cable. Cheers!

It's nothing new first u nid to locate some1 dat connect cable service to customers, it's just like a biznex the owner runs it he may ave up to 6-10 coder machine (dstv, startimes, ctl, hitv) u meet him indicate interest once he buys cable wire he connect u to his machine, up to 7channels 4 u to watch,( supersport 3 for ur Epl games, channel 10 for news, African magic for Nollywood, music, mbc action, fox, cartoon 4 kids etc.

U can start it as a business in ur area if no body dos such.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by oluwabreezy: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
TSTV really mean business if what they offering is true
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Wilfem(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
If this news is actually true, I have no doubt that it's because of the 'forthcoming launch' of TSTV that is prompting them to implement this. Tstv is really going to give Dstv a run for their money. I really can't wait for October 1, for now though, while also hoping that Dstv would not spring up any foul play towards Tstv launch.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by samblaks(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
I no blame them. Na now them they try to soften their ways so that the few customers wey remain no go kunma run comot. As them know say KWESE TV go launch in decoder by October where Africans go fit watch interesting tv program at very subsidised rate plus free channels wey go even they show some European matches live, and even (npfl)Nigeria Professional Football League. DSTV na extortion.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Abbey2sam(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
samblaks:
I no blame them. Na now them they try to soften their ways so that the few customers wey remain no go kunma run comot. As them know say KWESE TV go launch in decoder by October where Africans go fit watch interesting tv program at very subsidised rate plus free channels wey go even they show some European matches live, and even (npfl)Nigeria Professional Football League. DSTV na extortion.

which company or people or country owns this rstv?
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by woodfrank(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

It's nothing new first u nid to locate some1 dat connect cable service to customers, it's just like a biznex the owner runs it he may ave up to 6-10 coder machine (dstv, startimes, ctl, hitv) u meet him indicate interest once he buys cable wire he connect u to his machine, up to 7channels 4 u to watch,( supersport 3 for ur Epl games, channel 10 for news, African magic for Nollywood, music, mbc action, fox, cartoon 4 kids etc.

U can start it as a business in ur area if no body dos such.

Ok thanks although I still dont understand the practicality. Thanks though.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by princeisah26(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Below are TSTV Channel List;

TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Sports 1
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS
Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)

TSTV NEWS CHANNEL
BBC America
CNBC
Aljazeera
BBC Radio 2
TVC News
United State Of America Embassy
Sky News
Arewa24
AIT
Core TV News
France 24 (English)
CCTV News
Channels TV
Bloomberg Television
DW
Fox News
TRT World
Press TV
NTA
Arise News
TV360 Nigeria

TSTV KIDDIES CHANNELS
Nickelodeon
CN Carton Network
Disney Channel
Boing
JimJam
Baby TV
TS Junior Kids HD
Fix Fox
Panda Biggs

TSTV MOVIE CHANNELS
Star Movies
MBC Action
MBC 2
Star Movies
African Movie Channel Series (African Magic)
Liberty TV
MBC Bollywood
Wazobia TV
WAP TV
Viasat Life
Fine Living
FOX
FOX Life
Investigation Discovery
MBC 4
MBox HD
PCTV
Star Gold HD
Nollywood TV
Z Cinema
E Entertainment
BEN Bridging The Gap
BET
TS Novella
TS Movies HD
TS Series
TSTV SCIENCE CHANNELS
Discovery Channel
Nat Geo Gold
AD
National Geographic
Discovery Health TV

TSTV FASHION CHANNELS
Fasion One
AHTV

TSTV RELIGION CHANNELS
Dove Television
Emmanuel TV
Sunna TV
Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries
EWTN – Global Catholic Network
TBN Network

TSTV AFRICA CHANNELS
Riwa Ndu TV
TS Hausa
TS Igbo
TS Yoruba
TS Sports 1 HD

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Toluspet: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Crea News... A Man lost his manhood after giving a beggar #1,000 at Ikeja Along Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvW13NQh_GU

Keep watching Creatv, tell a friend to subscribe and share our video.

Be our patron today, share and support our videos online. 
Facebook : Creatv NG
Instagram : @crea.tv
Twitter : @atcreatv
YouTube : Creatv NG
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by UnknownT: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
All of a sudden a TSTV thread I was following here on Nairaland with more than 2 pages was deleted by Nairaland. I don't want to believe that Multichoice have a hand in it

https://www.nairaland.com/3918229/tstv-decoder-price-full-channel/4#3918229.145

A link to the thread
Hope NL won't start hunting TSTV threads here like Army did to IPOB members angry

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by obynocute(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
TSTV= taraba state television..
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by peeps4u: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnknownT:
All of a sudden a TSTV thread I was following here on Nairaland with more than 2 pages was deleted by Nairaland. I don't want to believe that Multichoice have a hand in it

A link to the thread
Hope NL won't start hunting TSTV threads here like Army did to IPOB members angry

May be they were paid by DSTV to do such unpatriotic job for them

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Youngsage: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnknownT:

A link to the thread
shocked shocked
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by stephany007: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
They shouldn't try anything funny with our dear TSTV why DSTV dey fear them badly self
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by ammyluv2002(f): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2017
UnknownT:

A link to the thread
I was surprised too! I had to search all through my followed topics yet, It was no where to be found.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by UnknownT: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I was surprised too! I had to search all through my followed topics yet, It was no where to be found.
I was surprised too, went through my mentions I couldn't see the posts I need on the thread. I had to go through my browsing history to get the link

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Wilfem(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
UnknownT:

A link to the thread
I was shocked to see it deleted this morning too. Who could be doing this? I perceive some foul play.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Kk
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
It's not true, multi choice hasn't written any official statement on this
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Advans(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2017
UnknownT:

A link to the thread

Hahahaha, d fear of Tstv !!!
yet to launch & dem don bif am. Abeg tell Dsthieve to do dia worst now because game is over

#ourmumudondo
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by UnknownT: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Advans:

Hahahaha, d fear of Tstv !!!
yet to launch & dem don bif am. Abeg tell Dsthieve to do dia worst now because game is over

#ourmumudondo
They have restored the thread back
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Ebubemg(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Each time they call me to subscribe I usually tell them to launch PPV so it's left for them to do the needful cus 4 me I will not activate my acct 4 naw. Besides I don collect Street cable every month Na 7H I dey pay watching all my games,movies, music + news
i sure say na onisha you dey cheesy :Dwhen I go visit my cousin na watin them dey use, each month na 5h them dey pay, e shock me no be small
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by dustmalik: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:
It's not true, multi choice hasn't written any official statement on this
They have denied it already.
Re: Multichoice To Launch Pay-per-view Subscription Mode To Dstv/gotv by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Ebubemg:
i sure say na onisha you dey cheesy :Dwhen I go visit my cousin na watin them dey use, each month na 5h them dey pay, e shock me no be small

Guy na OSHA ooo I don throw my dstv machine inside cartoon. Dat cable na boom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel S32 User's Experience / Help Me Unlock Huawei Model B5142 Mtn 4g LTE Router / How To Use AIRTEL 2gb For 200 On 3g Normal Speed No App Needed Only Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.