Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data (1937 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, its time to proof we ain't slaves any longer.
MTN has been stealing an average of =N=100 every 3 days fro over 100Million Nigerians. this amounts to =N=30 Billion monthly or more.
you eother speak now or be silent for ever.
if you have ever experienced this before, pls just contribute by stating your phone number only or you may add your complains or experiences.
we hope to foward all these phone numbers to NCC fro disciplinary actions or legal actions against MTN.
This is our chance to demand for justice and good services.
lets get all the numbers to over 100 million. you can contact your friends and anybody you know to contribute.
100Million Nigerians could not have all agreed to lie against them at the same time.
if you are not complaining, then don't you blame any government for poor services.
my number is 09031113199
yours pls.
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
we got 3 days.by Monday18th of Sept., we'll be submitting the phone numbers to NCC.
I assure you that that's gonna be your last bad experience with MTN.
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Tamass: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oga if you are serious.. You know where mtn headquarters is
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by ojun50(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
2016easy2017:
we got 3 days.by Monday18th of Sept., we'll be submitting the phone numbers to NCC.
I assure you that that's gonna be your last bad experience with MTN.
lol
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 1:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Tamass:
Oga if you are serious.. You know where mtn headquarters is
1st pessimist.
1st reason Nigeria will never get out of its problem.
seun,pls push this to front page, to help our course
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Wisedove(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Okay so people should brop their number here and some scammers should start sending bogus messages to them abi ? Continue. You for kukuma tell us say dem bois don they prepare for Ember months hustle now.... Drop your number at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by maisauki: 5:37am On Sep 16, 2017
you'v got to start with d national assembly
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by ogbright: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is so unfortunate and unacceptable the way mtn has been robbing me. Just within 3days now, I lost 430 from them.

I borrowd #100 worth of airtime the first day, I was debited # 115 within a second yet they never credited my account.

I repeated it like this the second time and was never credited. Instantly a message popped in stating the total debit for me to balance.

The third time was that I wanted to borrow but was denied so I took the little money I had to purchase airtime. After loading it, a message came comferming the credit enters my account but it never reflected on the balance. I couldn't make call, I was so devastated.

I abandoned my mtn for other line I'm currently using.

2 Likes

Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
ogbright:
This is so unfortunate and unacceptable the way mtn has been robbing me. Just within 3days now, I lost 430 from them.

I borrowd #100 worth of airtime the first day, I was debited # 115 within a second yet they never credited my account.

I repeated it like this the second time and was never credited. Instantly a message popped in stating the total debit for me to balance.

The third time was that I wanted to borrow but was denied so I took the little money I had to purchase airtime. After loading it, a message came comferming the credit enters my account but it never reflected on the balance. I couldn't make call, I was so devastated.

I abandoned my mtn for other line I'm currently using.

Hi ogbright and 2016easy2017, so sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I'll contact you asap. You can also follow thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by ogbright: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
JideSM:

Hi ogbright and 2016easy2017, so sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I'll contact you asap. You can also follow thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Regards

thanks for response, waiting for ur assistance in regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2017
ogbright:

thanks for response, waiting for ur assistance in regards

Hi ogbright, i'm unable to reach you on the mobile number you provided. I'll appreciate if you can send me an alternative mobile number via email message to enable me look into the issue. Regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Wisedove:
Okay so people should brop their number here and some scammers should start sending bogus messages to them abi ? Continue. You for kukuma tell us say dem bois don they prepare for Ember months hustle now.... Drop your number at your own peril
thanks guy, its a good suggestion. anybody who doesn't wanna drop her phone number can alternatively drop his email address.
i understand the fear but not dropping it here doesn't give you that security either.
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
2016easy2017:
Fellow Nigerians, its time to proof we ain't slaves any longer.
MTN has been stealing an average of =N=100 every 3 days fro over 100Million Nigerians. this amounts to =N=30 Billion monthly or more.
you eother speak now or be silent for ever.
if you have ever experienced this before, pls just contribute by stating your phone number only or you may add your complains or experiences.
we hope to foward all these phone numbers to NCC fro disciplinary actions or legal actions against MTN.
This is our chance to demand for justice and good services.
lets get all the numbers to over 100 million. you can contact your friends and anybody you know to contribute.
100Million Nigerians could not have all agreed to lie against them at the same time.
if you are not complaining, then don't you blame any government for poor services.
my number is 09031113199
yours pls.

Hi 2016easy2017, as discussed on phone. Please be informed that a sum of N100 has been refunded to your line which was the ONLY amount deducted from checks on the system @ 9th September 2017. Regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
fellow Nairalanders, i want who can assist in this issue. mtn refunded my money just today after complaining on this forum, this is a confirmation that they truly stole my money but they actually caused a grievous damage which i don't want to state till we get to court.
i want assistance from the house. lets all rally round ourselves and see this through.not for monetary but for all Nigerians. we either see this through or we continue to languish in pain.advises pls. both legal and moral.we now have a government that can truly fight corruption. lets seek redress now.
anyway i can get to Chief Lai Muhammed and the head of the NCC.
I already contacted NCC on this. i bought the card for urgent purpose which they denied me dubiously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by millik(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't recharge my mtn line again... been thinking it was virus. anytime I have airtime on my line and my data is on, my line normally subscribe to a package on its own...

have called customer care several times they asked me to unsubscribe from it, which I did.. but to no avail .

it's always games club, videos streaming or even music.
sometimes it normally comes with a notification asking me to accept or cancel, whereas at times it subscribes automatically..

I have flashed my mobile like twice, the ish still persists..

they issue definitely have to be from mtn..
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by idupaul: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why just MTN , when other networks are worse when it comes to what you are describing and where did you get Ur 100 million figure from when MTN currently has about 60m subscribers
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by reciprokal: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
I ported out of MTN since 2013 and have never looked back. The mobile company is corruption itself

And why are people still using that network when their are other more honest networks around?

1 Like

Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:
Why just MTN , when other networks are worse when it comes to what you are describing and where did you get Ur 100 million figure from when MTN currently has about 60m subscribers
thats what u made to believe
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by idupaul: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
2016easy2017:

thats what u made to believe

What exactly ? 60 million subscribers or that MTN steals ?
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by amrichy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
oga ur statistics get k-leg. i no kno wether u dey lie delibrately ni abi u just dey ignorantly ignorant.
any wch way com bac to cal me wen u get d figure of mtn subscribers right.
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Wisedove(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2017
2016easy2017:

thanks guy, its a good suggestion. anybody who doesn't wanna drop her phone number can alternatively drop his email address.
i understand the fear but not dropping it here doesn't give you that security either.
that is my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2017
millik:
I don't recharge my mtn line again... been thinking it was virus. anytime I have airtime on my line and my data is on, my line normally subscribe to a package on its own...

have called customer care several times they asked me to unsubscribe from it, which I did.. but to no avail .

it's always games club, videos streaming or even music.
sometimes it normally comes with a notification asking me to accept or cancel, whereas at times it subscribes automatically..

I have flashed my mobile like twice, the ish still persists..

they issue definitely have to be from mtn..

Hi millik, apologies for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by 2016easy2017: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2017
JideSM:

Hi millik, apologies for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
remember i have contacted you on this forum before. all you are thought to say is "we are sorry for the inconveniences..." and nothing is done to it.
i don't need you any longer. Nigerians don't need your thread. we'll settle it the right way
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
2016easy2017:

remember i have contacted you on this forum before. all you are thought to say is "we are sorry for the inconveniences..." and nothing is done to it.
i don't need you any longer. Nigerians don't need your thread. we'll settle it the right way

Hi 2016easy2017, i will appreciate if you can remind me of any issue you complained about on the MTN Customer care thread that wasn't resolved. This particular issue in your thread has been resolved. I contacted you via phone yesterday and you were refunded the amount that was deducted after checks done.
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Dnockeror333(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2017
JideSM:

Hi 2016easy2017, i will appreciate if you can remind me of any issue you complained about on the MTN Customer care thread that wasn't resolved. This particular issue in your thread has been resolved. I contacted you via phone yesterday and you were refunded the amount that was deducted after checks done.

Truelly truelly, I say unto you, young Hot man, you do not resolve anything! Because the problem of MTN Sim deduction, SMS and irrelivant messages still persist!
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Dnockeror333(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2017
JideSM:

JideSM:

Truelly truelly, I say unto you, young Hot man, you do not resolve anything! Because the problem of MTN Sim deduction, SMS and irrelivant messages still persist!
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by JideSM: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Hi Dnockeror333, i appreciate your comment. With regards to our last conversation on the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/211, you confirmed you no longer receive any sms. As for the deduction, let me know the amount that was deducted and the date you noticed it to enable me look into it. Regards
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Dnockeror333(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Dnockeror333, i appreciate your comment. With regards to our last conversation on the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/211, you confirmed you no longer receive any sms. As for the deduction, let me know the amount that was deducted and the date you noticed it to enable me look into it. Regards

For three months now, I have not recharge, because everytwo hours (30minutes ago), it is always that STREAM FM or the Facebook Monthly!
Re: Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data by Dnockeror333(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
JideSM:

JideSM:

JideSM:

For three months now, I have not recharge, because everytwo hours (30minutes ago), it is always that STREAM FM or the Facebook Monthly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Hypnotized and Had Sex with All the Female Students Under Him! / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.