Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Am Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Accnt..pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Accnt..pls Help (408 Views)

NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards / How To Log Out Of Your Old Opay Account / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Accnt..pls Help by mhiztalee(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
after I finished funding my account through the ATM I tried logging in to check my Balance.....
since then the system keeps telling me "wrong username or password"
I have already changed password for 10 times now...and the problem still persists.....
NL please help me out my money dey inside....

cryafter I finished funding my account through the ATM I tried logging in to check my Balance.....
since then the system keeps telling me "wrong username or password"
I have already changed password for 10 times now...and the problem still persists.....
NL please help me out my money dey inside....
Re: I Am Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Accnt..pls Help by platitech(m): 1:19am On Sep 16, 2017
You probably have entered wrong password too many times and your account has been locked to prevent unauthorized login. Call the customer care number and complain. It will be resolved almost immediately. Provided you have access to your associated email to complete password recovery process.
Re: I Am Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Accnt..pls Help by mhiztalee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
platitech:
You probably have entered wrong password too many times and your account has been locked to prevent unauthorized login. Call the customer care number and complain. It will be resolved almost immediately. Provided you have access to your associated email to complete password recovery process.

ohk oh

(1) (Reply)

Business. How To Operate A Cooperative Group In LAPO / Forex Deals: Firm Drags CBN To Court, Accuses Officials Of Bribery / Samsung Galaxy Tab For Sale 25k. Uk Used!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.