Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! (2768 Views)

Tinubu/sanwolu Just Committed A Life Time Blunder / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by nwaanambra1(m): 2:49am On Sep 16, 2017
I watched in utter amazement and shock as the Nigerian government may have just created a terrorist organization - the kind of which will leave the world in shock.

I watched as the same scenario that created bokoharam in the north was brazenly being repeated in the south-east.

Why must it always be about force!

why does the Nigerian Politicians still believe that military might is the only solution.

i keep asking myself - is this a calculated attempt to destabilize the south east?

did the federal government in collaboration with south-eastern politician just created a monster in the southeast so as to destabilize igbo land?

why is it so hard for Nigeria to learn from history? i mean lets ask ourselves this question - after killing Yusuf did it stop boko haram?
NO! rather it created a giant monster that hunted us and still hunt us till today despite press blanket on their activities!

what made Nigerian government believe that killing nnamdi kanu and his groups will silence them?

the murder of hundreds of unarmed Igbos by this irrational government and its political minions in the east may have just made ipob a monster that will destroy the fabrics of this nation.

i saw as most people were happy and jubilating on social media that the military has put an end to ipob and sadly it reminded me of similar scenario in 2009 when bokoharam leaders were massacred in cold blood. that error gave the Nigerian nation a headache which still plague us till today.

i pray this ipob error wont plague us in years to come.

fact is - people are not happy with the sad developments in southeast - i mean the people of southeast. more videos will emerge in days to come showing the atrocities committed by the Nigerian government against ipob - there will be hard feelings against the Nigerian government and its political minions in the east. there will be sympathetic non-violent civil unrest - in fact, PEOPLE MAY LIKELY STAY AWAY FROM ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE JUST TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH IPOB.

in days to come, there will be massive protests worldwide against the federal government of Nigeria, and there will be a massive renewed call for the actualization of BIAFRA. THE SAD THING IS, GREAT MANY OF US WHO NEVER SUPPORTED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS WAYS OF AGITATION WILL NOW JOIN IN THE CALL FOR A SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA - ANOTHER SAD FACT IS, THIS BRAZEN DAYLIGHT GENOCIDE IN ABIA STATE MAY HAVE JUST MADE BIAFRA A REALITY IN NO DISTANT TIME.

For those who may not know this, the igbos may seem disunited, but that disunity is only superficial - deep inside, we love and see ourselves as brothers. we strongly believe that what touches the eyes - equally touches the nose that is why they both shares in each others grieve. that genocidal action in Abia state, touched the entire south eastern states and the Igbo nation in general.

this brazen murder just changed the game - Biafran agitation is no longer 'Nnamdi Kanu thing' - it just went beyond Kanu. Many of us on the sideline will join in the pursuit of a sovereign Biafran nation - and it will be achieved come rain come shine.

THIS TIME WE WILL STRATEGIES. IT WILL NO LONGER BE A TOUT THING. WE WILL FOLLOW IT IN MORE ADVANCED WAYS. BUT IT WILL SURELY COME.

My prayers for now - is that the aggrieved ipob youths wont think of taking up arms.

As for our politicians, hmmm, no comment for now.

thou i don't really care what anybody here thinks, but it will be wise to check my comments and topic history to know where am coming from.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by deomelo: 2:54am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
nwaanambra1:
I watched in utter amazement and shock as the Nigerian government may have just created a terrorist organization - the kind of which will leave the world in shock.

I watched as the same scenario that created bokoharam in the north was brazenly being repeated in the south-east.

Why must it always be about force!

why does the Nigerian Politicians still believe that military might is the only solution.

i keep asking myself - is this a calculated attempt to destabilize the south east?

did the federal government in collaboration with south-eastern politician just created a monster in the southeast so as to destabilize igbo land?

why is it so hard for Nigeria to learn from history? i mean lets ask ourselves this question - after killing Yusuf did it stop boko haram?
NO! rather it created a giant monster that hunted us and still hunt us till today despite press blanket on their activities!

what made Nigerian government believe that killing nnamdi kanu and his groups will silence them?

the murder of hundreds of unarmed Igbos by this irrational government and its political minions in the east may have just made ipob a monster that will destroy the fabrics of this nation.

i saw as most people were happy and jubilation on social media that the military has put an end to ipob and sadly it reminded me of similar scenario in 2009 when bokoharam leaders were massacred in cold blood. that error gave the Nigerian nation a headache which still plague us till today.

i pray this ipob error wont plague us in years to come.

fact is - people are not happy with the sad developments in southeast - i mean the people of southeast. more videos will emerge in days to come showing the atrocities committed by the Nigerian government against ipob - there will be hard feelings against the Nigerian government and its political minions in the east. there will be sympathetic non-violent civil unrest - in fact, PEOPLE MAY LIKELY STAY AWAY FROM ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE JUST TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH IPOB.

in days to come, there will be massive protests worldwide against the federal government of Nigeria, and there will be a massive renewed call for the actualization of BIAFRA. THE SAD THING IS, GREAT MANY OF US WHO NEVER SUPPORTED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS WAYS OF AGITATION WILL NOW JOIN IN THE CALL FOR A SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA - ANOTHER SAD FACT IS, THIS BRAZEN DAYLIGHT GENOCIDE IN ABIA STATE MAY HAVE JUST MADE BIAFRA A REALITY IN NO DISTANT TIME.

For those who may not know this, the igbos may seem disunited, but that disunity is only superficial - deep inside, we love and see ourselves as brothers. we strongly believe that what touches the eyes - equally touches the nose that is why they both shares in each others grieve. that genocidal action in Abia state, touched the entire south eastern states and the Igbo nation in general.

this brazen murder just changed the game - Biafran agitation is no longer 'Nnamdi Kanu thing' - it just went beyond Kanu. Many of us on the sideline will join in the pursuit of a sovereign Biafran nation - and it will be achieved come rain come shine.

THIS TIME WE WILL STRATEGIES. IT WILL NO LONGER BE A TOUT THING. WE WILL FOLLOW IT IN MORE ADVANCED WAYS. BUT IT WILL SURELY COME.

My prayers for now - is that the aggrieved ipob youths wont think of taking up arms.

As for our politicians, hmmm, no comment for now.

thou i don't really care what anybody here thinks, but it will be wise to check my comments and topic history to know where am coming from.
[/s]

Typical stale, rancid and pathetic ipobic rant.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by deomelo: 2:55am On Sep 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

Threatening to behead the president of Nigeria is a terrorist threat, a criminal violation.

Beheading is what other terrorist groups like ISIS, Boko Haram and other terrorist groups do and this clown in Abia is is not any different.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by marshalcarter: 4:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Ipob supporters...bubu followers....all are senseless undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Yyeske(m): 4:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Crap, start another Boko Haram in the SE and live ever happily. Continue blaming our president for doing the rightful thing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by omenka(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2017
I watched in utter amazement and shock as the Nigerian government may have just created a terrorist organization - the kind of which will leave the world in shock
Oh please! Get on with it already! The world can't wait to get shocked.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by benuejosh: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Cry me an Ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by salford1: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2017
i roll with lagos born and ibadan born ibos. They are happy with python dance...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by babyfaceafrica: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by NPComplete: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Oh shut up already. The IPob won't plague anyone except Igbos, if they pick up arms they will be exterminated faster than vermin.
The south east is not like the north east in terrain. And also by the time they start making trouble for Igbo people, it won't take too long for all those drug barons in Igbo land to sell out their sponsors so they continue doing their business unhindered. How many Igbo want to lose their lives for a senseless cause?
Try and be a terrorist. I dare u. Let's see who will lose.
The UN and and US won't help u. Just ask south Sudan, Syria and the rest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Tyche(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi KANU Achilles heels was his loquacious pomposity; how can you say publicly that you will come back with Buhari's head? That is crossing the line.

Howbeit, we do not have the kind of terrain that will sustain insurgency; any attempt to engage in guerilla warfare will backfire.

Its time to go back to the drawing board and move forward

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Koleman(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2017
you sure?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by pazienza(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Imagine our five SE governors inviting the military hit squad to come and kill umu Igbo, simply because they had lost power and relevance to Kanu.

Our lives mean nothing to these people, so much that they could subject our people in Abia under such bloodbath and state of terror.

These governors had done abomination. This is the highest height of treason and betrayal. Turning on the people that voted you, puting their lives under risk just so that you can hold unto power. The same power you had failed to use to better their lives.

These five governors names will go down in Igbo history like Ifeajuna name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Timbuktuo: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:
Imagine our five SE governors inviting the military hit squad to come and kill umu Igbo, simply because they had lost power and relevance to Kanu.

Our lives mean nothing to these people, so much that they could subject our people in Abia under such bloodbath and state of terror.

These governors had done abomination. This is the highest height of treason and betrayal. Turning on the people that voted you, puting their lives under risk just so that you can hold unto power. The same power you had failed to use to better their lives.

What abomination? You talk like the governor's do not have a right to survival. Can you authoritatively tell what Kanu's mob are capable of? People who already threaten to destabilise and neutralise democratic elections?

Abeg, keep emotion inside fridge and analyse this issue like a human being. Anybody who doesn't value their life will lose it, basic human reality. Kanu himself is the one who has deviated from the he path of the sane. He is the one who should pay for all this because he recklessly sacrificed his own brothers on the platter of ego.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Ereolamide: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
You guys are seriously mad and deluded, where are those nuclear stockpiles, where are Putin and Trump, we told you guys follow the required process.

Pigbos are eternal cowards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by texazzpete(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
You think IPOB will turn to armed struggle?

Lmao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by IgboSubmarine: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Don't mind the useless and brainless idiot called Buhari

Restructuring would have silence Kanu

Even the construction of Ibaka seaport and the dredging of River Niger would have silence IPOB

But no the idiots decided to use brute force without addressing the neglect that lead to the protests

IPOB will go underground and resurface with more intelligent people

Buhari should keep playing politics of oppression and marginalization

@ nwaanambra1

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by gnykelly(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Cry baby cry. Before the military incursion, you guys were like FG can do nothing to NK that if they touch him Nigeria will burn�

My question now is that is Nigeria burning now?

NdiAra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by pazienza(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

What abomination? You talk like the governor's do not have a right to survival. Can you authoritatively tell what Kanu's mob are capable of? People who already threaten to destabilise and neutralise democratic elections?

Abeg, keep emotion inside fridge and analyse this issue like a human being. Anybody who doesn't value their life will lose it, basic human reality. Kanu himself is the one who has deviated from the he path of the sane. He is the one who should pay for all this because he recklessly sacrificed his own brothers on the platter of ego.

I see, you are part of the power drunk group that felt threatened By IPOB growing influence? Right to survival, to do what already? To continue their reign of incompetence and underdevelopment?

We already know what IPOB is capable of. They are capable of demonstrations without guns or arms, they are capable of telling people to stay indoors and avoid your electoral process and the people would oblige, their rallies attract more crowd than your political jobbers rallies could, even though they rented the crowd.

They had not taken a single life in Igboland.
IPOB had not endangered the Peace of SE, for IPOB had been in the East since 2014,yet the SE was voted the safest place in Nigeria by UN not long ago.

But we also now know what Igbo political jobbers are capable of.

They have no value for Igbo lives or Igboland.
They invited hit squad to kill our people, which means they are violent people and have no regard for our lives, they are desperate enough to sacrifice the lives and peace of our people, by inviting a hit squad, just so that they can stay in power and continue their reign of incompetence, embezzlement of public funds and underdevelopment of Igboland.

You might be naive, but the rest of us are not. And the Igbo don't forget betrayals easily.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by IgboSubmarine: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

The election in Anambra state should totally be boycotted until Nigeria is Restructured, Ibaka seaport is open, River Niger is dredged, Fulani herdsmen are arrested etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by IgboSubmarine: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
gnykelly:
Cry baby cry. Before the military incursion, you guys were like FG can do nothing to NK that if they touch him Nigeria will burn�

My question now is that is Nigeria burning now?

NdiAra

A people that faced your military personnel without weapons should tell you what they can do once they follow the other route

Restructure Nigeria now before IPOB resurfaces again.

IPOB is not dead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Habakus: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Atimes I wonder who bewitched the Igbos.
What is happening now was analysed and predicted by people long before now when they saw the direction Nnamdi Kanu and his group were going.
We told them that their actions might lead to military intervention in the east, but as usual, they claimed to know it all.
How can you inaugurate BSS, and the rest of them, and while still a citizen of Nigeria, denigrate the country and pledge your loyalty to another place? Then what else is treason, political and economic sabotage of the country?
No country would tolerate that. Not even the USA.
And you expected the FG to fold their hands and watch them grow out of hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by gnykelly(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

A people that faced your military personnel without weapons should tell you what they can do once they follow the other route

Restructure Nigeria now before IPOB resurfaces again.

IPOB is not dead

This just the usual empty chest beating. Biafra is a legitimate cause but the approach being used byNK is totally wrong.

If they resurface, hope you will be able to withstand the heat switch you TV to the current crisis going on in Myanmar A few rohingya attack the country military 400000 of them are now refugee in Bangladesh.

Do you know what the UN is doing about is.
They are speaking English at the UN and Pleading with the government to stop.

Mind you they are not rushing to attack with military.

That will be the fate of the SE if they try arming.
You maybe in faraway Lagos but do you consider your friends and family st home before chest beating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by TheKabal: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
nwaanambra1:

I can't lie. It was either 97% or 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Simple boycott of Anambra state election will pass a huge message.
I was against election boycott but I'm now in support of it and never take part in any election again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by gnykelly(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Rohingyas Muslims are not inhabitants of Burma

They are like Fulani people residing in Biafra land and being told to go home

They should return back to Bangladesh

That is why UN is pleading with Burma people

Being native is not the argument the speed of UN response is my point. Lives will have been lost before any one will respond. It may be any of you family or friend or entire village. BE WISE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Habakus: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Simple boycott of Anambra state election will pass a huge message.
I was against election boycott but I'm now in support of it and never take part in any election again.
Boycott the election and watch an APC candidate declared the winner.
Even the little power you have to decide who will govern your state, you want to give that one away too ?
Why do some Igbos like short-changing themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by MalcoImX: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

Oga I hope you'd with all honesty thank them for halting this madness. These people I respect with all my heart. There's no way anarchy would not ensue if Kanu was left to his device and plans. Ask those in the NE what was saved for you, and you'll have nothing but appreciation for what the governors and federal government did for the SE region. Anybody urging Kanu on does not love you or your region. The sponsors and mischief makers (especially those who stand to benefit from what they hope Kanu might achieve) know things may misfire. That is why none of them showed open support to Kanu.
Their intervention has put a stop to further escalation that no one can predict the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by BiafraIShere(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
The space known as Nigeria is joke in the comity of nations. A useless country that has continued to go in circles since 1960 is as useless and worthless as a piece of sh!t! The cry of those innocent protesters will continue to haunt them forever. God forbid I will identify with a worthless entity like Nigeria. It will still crumble in fullness of time. Mark it will surely balkanize in no distant time!
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by BiafraIShere(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Habakus:

Boycott the election and watch an APC candidate declared the winner.
Even the little power you have to decide who will govern your state, you want to give that one away too ?
Why do some Igbos like short-changing themselves?
It is not just election boycott, going forward will reveal new fronts of agitation that the zoo republic will not have answer for. Election boycott is already a done deal and thats just the beginning, Rochas was smart to send his deputy to that show of shame that happened in Enugu. Obiano, Ikpeazu and the rest of those gutless puppets will forever be in the hall of shame, they have not just killed their political carriers but their names will only evoke opprobrium. You believe your zoo state has won? Think again because the future is heavily pregnant.

Cursed is the zoo republic forever!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman / Edo 2020.. Godwin Obaseki May Not Get 2nd Term...comr.adams Oshiomole / Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.