Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! (2771 Views)

Tinubu/sanwolu Just Committed A Life Time Blunder / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by shukuokukobambi: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
nwaanambra1:
[s]I watched in utter amazement and shock as the Nigerian government may have just created a terrorist organization - the kind of which will leave the world in shock.

I watched as the same scenario that created bokoharam in the north was brazenly being repeated in the south-east.

Why must it always be about force!

why does the Nigerian Politicians still believe that military might is the only solution.

i keep asking myself - is this a calculated attempt to destabilize the south east?

did the federal government in collaboration with south-eastern politician just created a monster in the southeast so as to destabilize igbo land?

why is it so hard for Nigeria to learn from history? i mean lets ask ourselves this question - after killing Yusuf did it stop boko haram?
NO! rather it created a giant monster that hunted us and still hunt us till today despite press blanket on their activities!

what made Nigerian government believe that killing nnamdi kanu and his groups will silence them?

the murder of hundreds of unarmed Igbos by this irrational government and its political minions in the east may have just made ipob a monster that will destroy the fabrics of this nation.

i saw as most people were happy and jubilating on social media that the military has put an end to ipob and sadly it reminded me of similar scenario in 2009 when bokoharam leaders were massacred in cold blood. that error gave the Nigerian nation a headache which still plague us till today.

i pray this ipob error wont plague us in years to come.

fact is - people are not happy with the sad developments in southeast - i mean the people of southeast. more videos will emerge in days to come showing the atrocities committed by the Nigerian government against ipob - there will be hard feelings against the Nigerian government and its political minions in the east. there will be sympathetic non-violent civil unrest - in fact, PEOPLE MAY LIKELY STAY AWAY FROM ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE JUST TO SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH IPOB.

in days to come, there will be massive protests worldwide against the federal government of Nigeria, and there will be a massive renewed call for the actualization of BIAFRA. THE SAD THING IS, GREAT MANY OF US WHO NEVER SUPPORTED NNAMDI KANU AND HIS WAYS OF AGITATION WILL NOW JOIN IN THE CALL FOR A SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA - ANOTHER SAD FACT IS, THIS BRAZEN DAYLIGHT GENOCIDE IN ABIA STATE MAY HAVE JUST MADE BIAFRA A REALITY IN NO DISTANT TIME.

For those who may not know this, the igbos may seem disunited, but that disunity is only superficial - deep inside, we love and see ourselves as brothers. we strongly believe that what touches the eyes - equally touches the nose that is why they both shares in each others grieve. that genocidal action in Abia state, touched the entire south eastern states and the Igbo nation in general.

this brazen murder just changed the game - Biafran agitation is no longer 'Nnamdi Kanu thing' - it just went beyond Kanu. Many of us on the sideline will join in the pursuit of a sovereign Biafran nation - and it will be achieved come rain come shine.

THIS TIME WE WILL STRATEGIES. IT WILL NO LONGER BE A TOUT THING. WE WILL FOLLOW IT IN MORE ADVANCED WAYS. BUT IT WILL SURELY COME.

My prayers for now - is that the aggrieved ipob youths wont think of taking up arms.

As for our politicians, hmmm, no comment for now.

thou i don't really care what anybody here thinks, but it will be wise to check my comments and topic history to know where am coming from. [/s]

Except you have a forest as large as Sambisa to hide like Shekau and his boys are doing, unless you have treacherous mountains like those in Tora Bora to hide like Osama bin Laden did, oga stop disturbing our ears with your empty chest beating abeg!! angry

Where is the albino hunchback chimpanzee that promised you Buhari's head? angry

Sambisa forest is larger than your 5 hamlets and you're making noise. How do you think rebel leaders do it sef? by being caught ontop olosho in a lagos hotel or by having idiotic followers lick urine at your feet? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by shukuokukobambi: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:
Imagine our five SE governors inviting the military hit squad to come and kill umu Igbo, simply because they had lost power and relevance to Kanu.

Our lives mean nothing to these people, so much that they could subject our people in Abia under such bloodbath and state of terror.

These governors had done abomination. This is the highest height of treason and betrayal. Turning on the people that voted you, puting their lives under risk just so that you can hold unto power. The same power you had failed to use to better their lives.

These five governors names will go down in Igbo history like Ifeajuna name.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who vex pazienza this morning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Habakus: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
It is not just election boycott, going forward will reveal new fronts of agitation that the zoo republic will not have answer for. Election boycott is already a done deal and thats just the beginning, Rochas was smart to send his deputy to that show of shame that happened in Enugu. Obiano, Ikpeazu and the rest of those gutless puppets will forever be in the hall of shame, they have not just killed their political carriers but their names will only evoke opprobrium. You believe your zoo state has won? Think again because the future is heavily pregnant.

Cursed is the zoo republic forever!!!
I laugh when you say they've killed their political careers. In this country? And especially in the SE? Let me tell you: come another election, the same elements who voted in T.A Orji twice, who voted in Rochas,will gather en mass and vote for Ikpeazu. By that time, it will turn to Ngwa vs Umuahia, no more about the general welfare of the Igbos.
If you want to relinquish the little mandate you have in Anambra, one of the few viable states in the SE, then boycott the election.
Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by BudeYahooCom: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:
Imagine our five SE governors inviting the military hit squad to come and kill umu Igbo, simply because they had lost power and relevance to Kanu.

Our lives mean nothing to these people, so much that they could subject our people in Abia under such bloodbath and state of terror.

These governors had done abomination. This is the highest height of treason and betrayal. Turning on the people that voted you, puting their lives under risk just so that you can hold unto power. The same power you had failed to use to better their lives.

These five governors names will go down in Igbo history like Ifeajuna name.

Let them start cloning millions of humanized zombies that will come out and vote in future elections in Biafraland or print Banners and posters saying 'Vote or I shoot'.

Operation Empty polling units activated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by shukuokukobambi: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
It is not just election boycott, going forward will reveal new fronts of agitation that the zoo republic will not have answer for. Election boycott is already a done deal and thats just the beginning, Rochas was smart to send his deputy to that show of shame that happened in Enugu. Obiano, Ikpeazu and the rest of those gutless puppets will forever be in the hall of shame, they have not just killed their political carriers but their names will only evoke opprobrium. You believe your zoo state has won? Think again because the future is heavily pregnant.

Cursed is the zoo republic forever!!!

Pregnant with what aside your tears and a destroyed homeland? angry

The kanu that taught you how to threaten with imaginary bombs and missiles, where is he? truly a koboko is made for a fools back. Prov 10:13 cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by shukuokukobambi: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Let them start cloning millions of humanized zombies that will come out and vote in future elections in Biafraland or print Banners and posters saying 'Vote or I shoot'.

Operation Empty polling units activated.

No be today una politicians don dey inflate electoral figures. You and the north are the same. You'll rather run on the street on election day playing football while they will bring underage to vote. Obiano and co will cook results and declare a victor that'll rule over you. no time cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by idu1(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Let me see any useless rally anywhere in the southeast again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Wearetheworld: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Group urges Britain to revoke IPOB leader Kanu’s citizenship

A United Kingdom-based civil society organisation, Citizens United for Peace and Stability, said on Friday it has started gathering facts about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, intending to ask the UK Government to revoke his British citizenship.
Kanu is a dual citizen of the UK and Nigeria.
According to the Convener of CUPS, Dr. Idris Ahmed, the move seeking the revocation of Kanu’s British citizenship was connected to alleged acts of “terrorism perpetrated by IPOB, including the recent attacks on Northerners living in the Southeast.”
In several Facebook posts on Friday, Ahmed said, “Beyond any doubt, IPOB is a terrorist organisation. I have watched so many video clips on Facebook in which Nnamdi Kanu talked about mobilising weapons and financial resources to wage war against the Nigerian State.
“The CUPS organisation has started compiling evidence to pass to the British Government to strip Nnamdi Kanu of his UK citizenship.
“Under a new law, over 100 UK citizens who went overseas to commit acts of terrorism or fight for ISIS have been stripped of their citizenship by the Home Secretary (Minister of Internal Affairs).
“Nnamdi Kanu perfectly falls into this category.”
The UK Home Secretary had yet to respond to email inquiring whether or not the IPOB leader could lose his British citizenship.

Visit here for more update

http://www.obiafrica.com.ng/2017/09/group-urges-britain-to-revoke-ipob.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Habakus:

Boycott the election and watch an APC candidate declared the winner.
Even the little power you have to decide who will govern your state, you want to give that one away too ?
Why do some Igbos like short-changing themselves?
Who cares definitely not me.
we have had our own share of bad leadership in the past and it wouldn't get any worst than before.
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Rohingyas Muslims are not inhabitants of Burma

They are like Fulani people residing in Biafra land and being told to go home

They should return back to Bangladesh

That is why UN is pleading with Burma people

Rohingyas in Myanmar have been dated back to the 12th century at the very least.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by IgboSubmarine: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Rohingyas in Myanmar have been dated back to the 12th century at the very least.

So says a Muslim

Go and check the history the British kept and correlate it with that of the Burmese

Tell the Rohingyas to return back to Bangladesh
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by pazienza(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
Oga I hope you'd with all honesty thank them for halting this madness. These people I respect with all my heart. There's no way anarchy would not ensue if Kanu was left to his device and plans. Ask those in the NE what was saved for you, and you'll have nothing but appreciation for what the governors and federal government did for the SE region. Anybody urging Kanu on does not love you or your region. The sponsors and mischief makers (especially those who stand to benefit from what they hope Kanu might achieve) know things may misfire. That is why none of them showed open support to Kanu.
Their intervention has put a stop to further escalation that no one can predict the outcome.

What madness? Demand for referendum?

They halted nothing. They invited bloodbath to the safest region in Nigeria, just in desperate attempt to hold unto power.
They sacrificed the lives and peace of the people they were elected to defend on the altar of power.

These people had not come out to label the Fulani herdsmen pillaging Igboland terrorists, they have not come out to ban open grazing and destruction of Igbo farmlands by these Fulanis, but they are quick to brand IPOB that had not hurt a single soul in Igboland, terrorists, they serve no one's interests but theirs.

Posterity will judge them, and we will never forget that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by KOKOwonder(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
The space known as Nigeria is joke in the comity of nations. A useless country that has continued to go in circles since 1960 is as useless and worthless as a piece of sh!t! The cry of those innocent protesters will continue to haunt them forever. God forbid I will identify with a worthless entity like Nigeria. It will still crumble in fullness of time. Mark it will surely balkanize in no distant time!
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by Habakus: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Who cares definitely not me.
we have had our own share of bad leadership in the past and it wouldn't get any worst than before.
You really don't care if you have a bad government in your state?
Hmmm... You see, this is exactly what reasonable Igbos and other Nigerians have been saying. Why can't Nnamdi Kanu use his influence to agitate for good governance in the South East? Why can't he demand for accountability and responsibility from the state governments? Rather he's going around formenting chaos everywhere.
You might feel that IPOB is really fighting for the interest of Igbos, but we know better. Remember the then Bakassi group in Aba some few years back? you recall how they started killing their perceived enemies and how they were used by some elements to carry out their indiscriminate nefarious acts?
If you don't care about good governance in your state, and probably prefer chaos and acrimony, there are other millions of Igbos who desire peace, good governance, and prefer harmonious round-table negotiations.
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by FTrebirth(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
marshalcarter:
Ipob supporters...bubu followers....all are senseless undecided
best comment so far. grin
Re: Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! by cheruv: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
gnykelly:

This just the usual empty chest beating. Biafra is a legitimate cause but the approach being used byNK is totally wrong.

If they resurface, hope you will be able to withstand the heat switch you TV to the current crisis going on in Myanmar A few rohingya attack the country military 400000 of them are now refugee in Bangladesh.

Do you know what the UN is doing about is.
They are speaking English at the UN and Pleading with the government to stop.

Mind you they are not rushing to attack with military.

That will be the fate of the SE if they try arming.
You maybe in faraway Lagos but do you consider your friends and family st home before chest beating
Comparing Biāfra to the rohingya ish is just stupid in all its ramifications...
Igbos are in their ancestral land which they've occupied for the last 4000years while Rohingyas are Bengalis that were imported into Myanmar during its colonization by the British (1824-1960). The rohingyas were left behind when the British departed in 1960,so its right the Myanmar govt ask the the people who came with the British to go with the British.
If Igbos arm, Nigeria is finished... Even Chad and Cameroon would take that opportunity to invade and annex Nigerian territory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Decamps To All Progressive Congress, APC / Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event / 2hausas,1police Officer Killed As Hausa Clash With Police Over Buhari Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.