Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu (20105 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Apoztl3(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
hajlat2:

My brother, I give you 1million likes. Kill 1 American soldier and remind USA government about human right law.
Where did u read that any military personnel took a hit as a result of ipob's activities?

Be rational pls

2 Likes

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by userplainly(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
A support against IPOB is a support for Fulani herdsmen.

u be really mumu chairman!! who r the herdsmen killing innocent people? if u get sense u go use ur small IQ solve that equation...... ekpa! blind bat
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by userplainly(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Igbos are fools.

big Facebook LIKE for u.....jus this simple answer.....no too many talks... plus KANU is greedy thief who think he can acquire everything by deceiving weak minded fools... if I were him I for jus use this opportunity enter politics, become governor, later enter senate n control things in the country but stupidity, hate n tribalism noh let am see light
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by userplainly(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Nerdychukz:
lol so youre nw comparing boko haram to ipob, listen to yourself
tell me the difference BTW boko haram n ipob? just because ipob never start their full scale genocide/Holocaust u think they r not the same, ipob is even worst
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Throwback: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Guyman02:
This morning Hausas have opened shops in Aba and Umuahia, which shows that they are not anticipating any form of attack from the Igbos or IPOB contrary to what Yoruba media has been peddling in order to cause a rift and reprisal attacks on the Igbos resident in the North.
They even claimed that 3 Northerners were killed by IPOB without any evidence and it turned out to be fake news.

Igbos know that their problem is from the Yoruba controlled media which has been used to demonize them right from the civil war days, to the extent that the coup planned by Nzeogwu and Major Ademulegun as second in command was labelled an Igbo coup even though no Igbo citizens were consulted before the carried out the coup.

Nnamdi Kanu got all the publicity that made him popular from Nigeria western media, they cover his every move and give it wide publicity and still pretend hat they hate him, I hope Nigerians will start seeing through this South West scheme.
It was the western media that labelled the Niger Delta agitators as 'militants' which gave the Army the propaganda they needed to start a killing spree of youths in the Niger Delta asking for a fair share in their God given resources because most of the workers in the middle level are Yorubas while the Northerners own the oil blocks

You are very ignorant.

Do you know who Brigadier Ademulegun is and different from Major Ademoyega?

And who ever told you that Major Ademoyega was the deputy to Nzeogwu for the January 1966 coup, when there was an Ifeajuna, Okafor, Onwuatuegwu, Nwobosi et al.

What deputising role did Major Ademoyega play beyond being a part of the coup plotters that was overwhelmingly Igbo in composition?

It had long been foretold that when the consequences of IPOB's madness began to manifest, some miserable clansmen will still blame the Yorubas for their predicament.

You are only acting true to your tribal mannerisms.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2017
I just wasted my time reading nonsense...

Can this chairman walk in the street of Aba and have a contrary opinion about IPOB and wouldn't get lynched? Can he say anything contrary to the views of their supreme leader and walk out freely in Aba or Onitsha?

When you intimidate fellow citizen or harass, the state should fold hands and watch you nii? When you spew hate thrash, the state should give them a pat on their back right? Please leave police, we know their area of strength and expertise...

Person no dey dey house dey know the yam wey get two tubers for ground...

IPOB is not bigger than the state and must be put to her place...
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by mcquin(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
Buhari will definitely pay for his for his atrocities
You keep saying this, but when? Bihari's is old already and close to his ancestors but the young men that lost their lives living wives and children are the biggest loser.
Till tomorrow, Abacha's children don't cry hunger. Approach issues with diplomacy, head and not emotions.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Viergeachar: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Bob dee Capital NO

Tell the Igbos (terrorist) that one

Nigerian Army is a constituted Authority

Nigeria is bigger than any individual or group

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

When will online morronns realise that they are increasingly becoming isolated on their support of the military operation going on in the SE

From FFK to Falana to Obasanjo to GEJ, no reasonable southerner will support the annihilation of the Igbos/IPOB for armlessly/harmlessly calling for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by ashjay001(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN KILLING SMALL BOYZ AND YOUNG MEN.
I TRUILY HOPE THE WORLD SEES IT THAT WAY.
PLS, TELL ME WAT BUHARI ACCOMPLISHED IN ABIA?
Kanu lost his voice!
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by brainbox1000(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
seunmsg:
Dele Momodu is just trying to be politically correct here. There is absolutely nothing wrong in the ongoing operation Python dance. Ipob is a terrorist organisation and they deserve the same treatment as boko haram. We all hailed Jonathan when he declared military action in the north east, we should hail Buhari for doing the same thing.

No responsible government will look away while a small group is trying desperately to undermine the sovereignty of the country. Any group that attacks the police and military of a country is definitely an enemy of the country and must be so treated.

And what would you say abou the Fulani killing people and raping in the south? And please I am not supporting Nigeria to divide .. I support one Nigeria .. and also support equality

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Guyman02: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Throwback:

You are very ignorant.

Do you know who Brigadier Ademulegun is and different from Major Ademoyega?

And who ever told you that Major Ademoyega was the deputy to Nzeogwu for the January 1966 coup, when there was an Ifeajuna, Okafor, Onwuatuegwu, Nwobosi et al.

What deputising role did Major Ademoyega play beyond being a part of the coup plotters that was overwhelmingly Igbo in composition?

It had long been foretold that when the consequences of IPOB's madness began to manifest, some miserable clansmen will still blame the Yorubas for their predicament.

You are only acting true to your tribal mannerisms.

You just confirmed my post that a Yoruba major was part of the coup plotters but Yoruba media removed his name from the list and termed it an Igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by mcquin(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
attackgat:

GEJ declared military action in the NE to checkmate the armed Boko Haram that was rampaging

On what grounds did Buhari have to deploy troops to SE that was peaceful?

You call IPOB a terrorist organisation. Can you tell me one single act of terrorism they commited before this opration Python dance 2 came to forment trouble?

IPOB are allowed to peacefully agitate which to a large extent they have done

Nnamdi Kanu has already been charged to court

So what was this use of military force for?

Have the herdsmen killing people everywhere been declared a terrorist organisation?

What Buhari did only made Biafra more credible because he is going to use it as ammunition in his arguments that Nigeria is not a nation
Story. Kanu always called for arm struggle. Why act like picking up arms is new. Bokoharam since moved to suicide bombing. You lots are learner s.

Let there be peace anyway.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by smileyoo: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
if only all these 'll let those ibos investing massively outside their domain realise the hatred of the nigerian state toward them, and come back home with their investiments. its sad that some nigerians could jusstify the killings of defenceless citizens, under whatever guise. the hatred is real, yet they want a peaceful & prosperous nation. its impossible because evils begots only evils.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by kings09(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
The tin rili pain u enter ur bone. U must hv lots of junkies in ur family. Stop smoking/sniffing coke. Its bad for u. If u want to comment, do so on d issues at hand n avoid insults. #ode #omobabajunkie
userplainly:

junkie Fulani herdsmen were boko haram members in disguise but small minded men like u wee not see that, remember wen boko haram fest came? they attack only Christians so people will blame Muslims, den wen they were finally exposed they started attacking Muslims violently... even before their cover was blown I remember Pastor Ayo in warri, former president of CAN saying Christians should armed themselves that this will soon be a holy war....... guy if u get sense u go know say the real herdsmen r not violent, wen I was a child my dad was transferred to work in Benin I followed my mum to the farm, thick forest n we always meet different Fulani cattle herders...many became friends wit us....even come to our place to gist.....why deh never kill us for bush then?? junkies like u don't know anything... boko haram figured out that the fulani/Hausa herdsmen r the only ones that move freely from town to town that's y they infiltrated them............ use ur kidney well n stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by kings09(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Throwback: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Guyman02:

You just confirmed my post that a Yoruba major was part of the coup plotters but Yoruba media removed his name from the list and termed it an Igbo coup

It has always been known and acknowledged that there was 1 Yoruba in the midst of 7 Igbo majors. A yoruba who thought he was fighting a revolution, not knowing he was helping the Igbos eradicate the leadership of other tribes except their own.

But the concentrated Igboness of the set-up was never in doubt too. Infact Igbos rejoiced in the North and gloated about what they the Igbos did to their leaders.

You are suicidal in nature. You can never excuse an opportunity to gloat even if it will lead to your own destruction.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by zuto4u(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Now I have confirmed the level of your illiteracy and self inflicted brain tumor. May whatever you wish others befall you million folds.
sarrki:
Bob dee Capital NO

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by BudeYahooCom: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
userplainly:

u be really mumu chairman!! who r the herdsmen killing innocent people? if u get sense u go use ur small IQ solve that equation...... ekpa! blind bat

Are you literate at all? A support against IPOB is a support for herdsmen.

Let me break it down in pidgin for you.
If you hate Kanu and IPOB, e mean say you love Abooki herdsmen
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by censeakay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
Please FG

Kindly declare BADOO GROUP

A TERRORIST GROUP OO

You can quell the agitation now but can't quell the Biafran Spirit!!!

bro pls get your senses together u ar comparing badoo group with ipob agitator.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
censeakay:
bro pls get your senses together u ar comparing badoo group with ipob agitator.
who's your bro?

Every wrong judgement you wish for someone must surely come to you!
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by oluwazoba: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
Bob dee Capital NO

look at stupid aboki writing English, idiot.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
jumper524:
all these reporters claiming Buhari should have ignored ipob. would be the same people criticizing him if ipob had taken weapons and become a total economic nuisance. Buhari was cleaver enough to cut them to size before they grow wings..

The recent act is actually a signal from FG to ipob to become violent.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by userplainly(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
kings09:
The tin rili pain u enter ur bone. U must hv lots of junkies in ur family. Stop smoking/sniffing coke. Its bad for u. If u want to comment, do so on d issues at hand n avoid insults. #ode #omobabajunkie

i shame for hu born u! nothing u know, lack of sense nai make ona fee say na Nigerian unity be our problem....... nobi even to finish school buh na to gt small IQ, think, calculate, try to see the big picture but noo.... na KANU dey deceive ona... wait make govt coh feed u na
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by wirinet(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
attackgat:

GEJ declared military action in the NE to checkmate the armed Boko Haram that was rampaging

On what grounds did Buhari have to deploy troops to SE that was peaceful?

You call IPOB a terrorist organisation. Can you tell me one single act of terrorism they commited before this opration Python dance 2 came to forment trouble?

IPOB are allowed to peacefully agitate which to a large extent they have done

Nnamdi Kanu has already been charged to court

So what was this use of military force for?

Have the herdsmen killing people everywhere been declared a terrorist organisation?

What Buhari did only made Biafra more credible because he is going to use it as ammunition in his arguments that Nigeria is not a nation

On what grounds did Jonathan deploy troops to ojota to kill people who were simply partying over fuel subsidies.

Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'Occupy' Protesters In Lagos As Nigerian Secret Police Raids CNN's Office

Soldiers deployed by Nigeria's head Goodluck Jonathan forcefully dispersed protesters around the city of Lagos today. Several protesters were dispersed by heavily armed soldiers shooting live bullets above their heads leading to mayhem as the protesters scampered to safety. Several protesters marched on Lagos streets in defiance of earlier orders by the government to prevent further protests.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/01/16/soldiers-shoot-disperse-occupy-protesters-lagos-nigerian-secret-police-raids-cnns-office
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by attackgat: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
wirinet:

On what grounds did Jonathan deploy troops to ojota to kill people who were simply partying over fuel subsidies.

The military can be deployed to aid the police in a situation such as protest and civil unrest

But in Abia state, there was no protest or civil unrest
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by kings09(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
userplainly:

Just shame for hu born me! nothing i know, i lack sense nai make me fee say na Nigerian unity be our problem....... nobi even to finish school buh na for me to gt small IQ, think, calculate, try to see the big picture but i refuse .... na KANU dey deceive me...i even de wait make govt coh feed me sef
No wonder. If only u know wat i wanted to say to u but i change my mind seeing dat u alredy have enuf problems to deal with. Go , be free n insult no more
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by franudi: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
God bless Dele Momodu.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by swiperthefox: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
seunmsg:
Dele Momodu is just trying to be politically correct here. There is absolutely nothing wrong in the ongoing operation Python dance. Ipob is a terrorist organisation and they deserve the same treatment as boko haram. We all hailed Jonathan when he declared military action in the north east, we should hail Buhari for doing the same thing.

No responsible government will look away while a small group is trying desperately to undermine the sovereignty of the country. Any group that attacks the police and military of a country is definitely an enemy of the country and must be so treated.
You talk like a person who urgently needs a brain transplant. Where is the evidence that they attacked the armed personnel. I lay a curse on you and your family. May what happened to those innocent youth be your portion and every single member of your family for daring to compare the militarization of North where there is war and militarization of South East where there is peace and uncalled for to create unnecessary tension and chaos. May the blood of those innocent be on your hand, Buhari, the soldiers involved and their entire family.

1 Like

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by bwise4godfwc: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
The third and equally important duty of the government is to ensure an equitable distribution of resources and positions. Indeed, this is the major reason for the clamour for restructuring. Whilst we still operate in a system where government provides practically everything, it is only just that people must have a sense of belonging and participation. However, the best form of restructuring that Nigeria needs now is not merely to decentralise power but to cede power completely to the private sector whilst government contributes its quota by providing the enabling environment for the much needed industrialisation and technological advancement that will take us out of our present doldrums..
In the name of God, the omnipotent and merciful, everyone should beg our Federal Government to end this self-immolating war of attrition. We have nothing to gain. In fact, we have more to lose.

Love dis parts... And honestly, is d main reason for agitations.....
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by jsb(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2017
seunmsg:

Define terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maina Scandal: Ex-efcc Chair, Ex-igp, 2 Heads Of Service Implicated / 2023: Saraki, Lawan May Emerge PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.