Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu (20098 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by drefe2real: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:

The military can be deployed to aid the police in a situation such as protest and civil unrest

But in Abia state, there was no protest or civil unrest

You are right bro. Let's focus on the positives of the Operation Python Dance. We now know that IPOB don't have the capacity to burn down the ZOO. I like the fact that the conversation has changed from threats normally issued by the SUPREME LEADER to the ZOO to IPOB shamelessly begging for help all over the place when the real python dance is yet to begin. PMB just remove the invincibility of IPOB with Operation Python Dance. At least, the group can no longer issue threats to their fellow country men that reside in the parts of the country labelled ZOO by Igbos. BTW, IPOB status changed when they set up BSS and BNG. Nigeria cannot wait for the group to be armed or to take millions of lives first before doing something about IPOB. We have to nip IPOB at the bud before it grows into a deadly monster that can consume all of us.
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by HiddenShadow: 2:46am On Sep 17, 2017
userplainly:

junkie Fulani herdsmen were boko haram members in disguise but small minded men like u wee not see that, remember wen boko haram fest came? they attack only Christians so people will blame Muslims, den wen they were finally exposed they started attacking Muslims violently... even before their cover was blown I remember Pastor Ayo in warri, former president of CAN saying Christians should armed themselves that this will soon be a holy war....... guy if u get sense u go know say the real herdsmen r not violent, wen I was a child my dad was transferred to work in Benin I followed my mum to the farm, thick forest n we always meet different Fulani cattle herders...many became friends wit us....even come to our place to gist.....why deh never kill us for bush then?? junkies like u don't know anything... boko haram figured out that the fulani/Hausa herdsmen r the only ones that move freely from town to town that's y they infiltrated them............ use ur kidney well n stop saying rubbish

According to your logic, BH members are pretending to be Fulani herdsmen

Why haven't the useless military arrested any of them.?

So BH are in the bush pretending to be Fulani herdsmen while the useless military is busy in towns going after Biafrans who haven't killed one soul.?

Pls stop appearing ignorant online it does you no go
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by censeakay(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
who's your bro?

Every wrong judgement you wish for someone must surely come to you!
Ipob group are fighting for the division of Nigeria
Re: Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
censeakay:

Ipob group are fighting for the division of Nigeria
really?

Then fight them with your stronger argument on the reason to stick to the union.

Zik did same in 1953 when northern region tried seceding.

Why go against harmless people with guns, bullets and mortar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women In Abuja Protest Against National Assembly's Misogynistic Agenda (Photos) / 2023: Ognonnaya Onu Declares For President / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.