Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (36810 Views)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by toolovely(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"

What's there to lose?
The ones they've not been losing?
You guys should stop saying all these... Let them start first....

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:

A referendum is alien and illegal in this country. Why have your senators not sponsored a bill to introduce it into our constitution? Why is Ekweremmadu content to be the butthole of two consecutive northern senate presidents? I guess your senators are happy with the status quo and are benefitting from it.

Mr man, your problem is within your household. None of your lawmakers wants to raise this issue, even the deputy senate president. Talk to them and stop blaming others for your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by mvem(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"
....so automatically it is igbos that killed them abi...
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Lothario(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Did they say it was igbos who carried out the attack nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Pampasi(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

It is the sit at home memorial of those fallen heroes that shook the antagonist and made it clear that the spirit wasn't dead. Might have been slumbering but sudden got jerked awake so they feel they need to annihilate any source of awakening.

Exactly and with what they did, they have created more awareness and more stories to tell the future generations that will make them want to continue the struggle.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by suremanpatriot: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
undecidedOrder is the first law in Heaven,and whatever happens in Heaven must be replicated on earth...learn order from the civilized societies abt how to ventilate your agitation. Recent Scotland referandum is typical example,whether to remain in U.K or not . Life is a gift and about maintaining civilized orderly conducts for habitable societies and not livin lik savages who end up lik barbarians.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by suremanpatriot: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

You can only curse, and not raise intelligent points, i won't dignify you with a response. Go and retake Primary education and start from there. Your father could have invested the money he spent on you on a cocoa farm, by now he won't be where he is, he would have been reaping form his labor, you shitpie

I wil not continue to banter words with a no-brainer lik you,who hav bein brainwashed to believe d wrong things and live as low- life. It's d likes of you who are misguided and ill informed tht are givin easterner bad name. I hav ur type in my clinic am treatin. You lost your senses, you don't knw whn to talk,whn to act or whn to keep silent. That is why u are in tht condtn. The fact tht whn Jonathan was southsouth neighbor president who would hav made biafra easy,yet no idiotic iPod or ipob rantin today could not force jona to do referendum,now tht mallam is in power u are jst wakin up from ya slumber. You are all losers and fools headin for self destruction as u continue on ya stupidity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by 1miccza: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

He simply came in to destroy this country and we blindly accepted the demon

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by kepal99(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

I hate it when people make this comment, like the Hausa's are the only violent ones or what.
Nawa sef
The country should split already

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by SOFTENGR: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Hmmmmmm
Lol
Reserving the remaining strength for yourself grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by 1miccza: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa

But that sure smells and sounds like a reprisal attack, might even be igbos that crossed the Niger bridge. Who knows.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by SOFTENGR: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Every state don turn Igbo shey? grin
Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

Not everyone must love the president. Even some of his tribesmen despise him. Is that enough reason to deploy state apparatus against unarmed civilians just because he can? Is that really what a supposed democratic leader should do?
unarmed civilians killing northern people and burning down a police station ....well ask people in north east what wars is about and how life is as an idp
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Brugo(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Referendum is illegal...Lol..

See the graduates Nigeria is producing..Your father ought to have spent the money on your education to cultivate a waterleaf farm..Yeye. Go play bet, leave this thread...

That's why I don't like arguing with Igbos. Just take a look at your confidence in ignorance. I repeat, a referendum is illegal and alien in Nigeria. Ask your lawmakers.

Stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by AbrahamIsrael: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
[[s]quote author=wolesmile post=60508882]I just hope Igbos realize on time that this whole Hausa/Igbo issue is more like pulling a tiger by the tail. If Hausas should start, Igbos will lose so much. I mean "SO MUCH!"[/quote][/s]
Just know that things have changed as it should be clear to you now that northerners are no longer the sole custodians of violence but SE/SS are too. Igbos are never afraid of anybody. North should pray they don't start anything capable of starting another civil war because Nigeria won't survive it. Truth is bitter.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Moreoffaith(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Lol
Reserving the remaining strength for yourself grin

Abi o, I cannot come and kee myself.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Moreoffaith(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Okwyjesus:

That pix wan kill me with laugh.

Khikhikhi
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Lugar14(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Please let there be peace in our country God.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Adebayo4all: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Tell dat to d man python dancing in a peaceful land
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by tobiasbeecher: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
And you think when it starts Yorubas will be spared?
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
nero2face:
whatever becomes of Nigeria in the near future, buhari should be held accountable.. He destroyed the country with his hate and biased government...he gave birth to this IPOB with his open hatred for the IGBOS, I don't support violence, I don't support IPOB, but I'll forever blame Buhari for all that's happening today...#Biasgovernment

Born again IPOB. we all know u guyz, u saw fire so u backed down
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Realists(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
You must have just saw-dust and palm oil as brain. Is it just illiteracy that is your problem or just the same hate against Igbos that has been made a national vocation that is influencing you? Continue in your idiocy, what goes around surely comes around! If boko haram bombs maiduguiri tomorrow you will still blame Igbos! Modified.....reliable information has it that it was spat between fulanis and hausas yet evil people want to rope in Igbos on what they know nothing about! They hate Igbos so much yet they will still want to commit suicide anytime Igbos want to leave their contraption for them, is that not wickedness, sorcery and evil? They can use the puppet governors as tools but the zoo still has a date with history. Going forward, Igbos in the north have seen how a.bo.o.k.i people are using them as pawns in a chess game, threatening to kill them at the drop of a hat, now if that will not teach any of them a vital lesson that Nigeria is not a country but an evil jungle being watered and sustained with the blood of innocent people just to serve the interest of a clique of corrupt men. If we fail to use this period of stalemate to divest all our investments in the north and west, then any victim will have him or herself to blame. I will be the last !diot that will invest in the north even if its at giveaway price, I will rather invest in Congo DRC than have anything to do with blood thirsty barbarians!!!
You must be a jobless meddlesome interloper. How can some dis invest ?. In an environment your father was given birth to ?, your where given to ?, you grew up ? Your met your wife ? And thats the environment your children call home.

Are you telling me your igbo people already used to living as rich men will want to go back to the village and start drinking ogogoro early in morning under palm tree after their eyes has opened to wealth in the North . its poverty that will kill them in the east.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ZorGBUooeh: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Referendum is illegal...Lol..

See the graduates Nigeria is producing..Your father ought to have spent the money on your education to cultivate a waterleaf farm..Yeye. Go play bet, leave this thread...
Lol @ cultivate waterleaf cheesy
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Damnmaster: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2017
k
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

U know, it's difficult to judge love when u are bound by law to act in a way. The Constitution commands that d president have a minister appointed from each state. Keeping to that is not love and failure to abide warrants an impeachment.
You wanna judge love? Check other supposedly discretionary appointments. Honestly consider whether federa character has been complied with. When u can honestly answer all these in the affirmative then u can talk love.

If that's true, I sti believe there is a better way to express this grievance.

For me, I still believe Nigeria is better as one considering the comparative advantage that every region have.Our no one problem is corruption.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by felixomor: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

SpComedy:
Yoruba muslim , where was Igbo mentioned in that news?? and is Delta state now suddenly an Igbo state? ewu hausa

Wolesmile, You see how they exposed you here again ba?
Chai grin
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by freeze001(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
danjumakolo:

If that's true, I sti believe there is a better way to express this grievance.

For me, I still believe Nigeria is better as one considering the comparative advantage that every region have.Our no one problem is corruption.

Corruption is only an offshoot of the fundamental problem of injustice, inequality and bad structure. It just like complaining of mould and mildew yet u refuse to air out d affected area and keep it dry. Provided u maintain the dank darkness, the mould will reappear if u like beat n tear d cloth or house affected.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Iykmann(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Where did they mention Igbo in this report
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by babestella: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:

...and who said this is an Hausa Igbo thing now, the news said "some unidentified gun men" the news didn't say Igbo youths. Stop inciting others against the Igbos, let the police do their investigation.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by pharoah7(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
The recent showdown in nigeria is not good for our unity..hate here and there but personally I dont think self determination is a crime..this issue should be addressed by dialogue. I see ethnic comments on social media resulting to threats begging evry group to sheath their sword and call for peace
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
freeze001:

Corruption is only an offshoot of the fundamental problem of injustice, inequality and bad structure. It just like complaining of mould and mildew yet u refuse to air out d affected area and keep it dry. Provided u maintain the dank darkness, the mould will reappear if u like beat n tear d cloth or house affected.

Then let the injustice, inequality and bad structure be fixed.
For me,this can only be done by the military.
Re: Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead by ikheAllah: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
wolesmile:
Can you just listen to yourself? Are we talking Boko Haram here? We are talking about fighting a violence that could lead to senseless killings in the name of civil war, you're talking about Boko Haram. Despite the number of casualties during the Nigerian civil war, did Nigeria broke up? Though the war was declared "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED." We all know better. Igbos know they were defeated. Senselessly sacrificed on the alter of one man's ambition. Are we allowing history to repeat itself?
Despite the mass genocide between the Hutus and the Tutsis, Rwanda is still one. The great American civil war failed to achieve its aim of secession. America rose up stronger afterwards. Liberia, is still Liberia. Sierra Leone did not break up. I could go on and on. But how about the millions who died in the course of the struggle? THEY ALL DIED FOR NOTHING!!!
Why is it that man never learn? I just hope we realize on time that this is all for nothing before it is too late.
you have really made my day with this, but some people will not be able to get the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m / Two Burglars Caught In Ikorodu, Stripped Completely Unclad (photos) / Osmond Eweka Who 'Scammed Job Seekers' In New York Beg Court To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.