Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians (1194 Views)

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Mbaka Breaks Silence On Coronavirus See What He Says / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by edunwablog: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Charismatic Roman Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has finally spoken about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and the agitation for secession.

In a three-minute video posted online, Mbaka insisted that Igbos were not hated.

The infulential cleric also stated that Kanu and the other Biafra fighters, should not be the ones in the forefront of the battle.
Mbaka said: “Nobody should deceive you saying that ‘Igbos are hated’. That’s how we (Igbos) believe nonsense. The poor masses are told to agitate for Biafra.
“There is nothing wrong in Biafra. But those that say they want Biafra now (or never) should come out let us see the crème of the Igbos them we all will push for Biafra.
“Let the crème de la crème among the Igbos be at the forefront while the poor masses that loiter the streets in the name of Biafra will support from behind.

“The right thing is for parents to protect their children from danger. I am not against Biafra but let the Igbo political elites; the Ubas of Anambra, Peter Obi, Ekwueme, Ekweremadu, Nnamanis, Sullivan Chime, Anyim Pius Anyim, I (Mbaka) etc should be the ones pushing for Biafra not our children who get killed on the streets every day.
“Where are the Igbo political elites? They are in hiding in Abuja and overseas.
“They have sent these children to push for Biafra and they have gone in hiding. That is not leadership. A leader should be in front to take bullets for his followers just as Christ willingly gave his life for his followers. A leader is not one who will sit and sacrifice the poor for his ambition.”
More details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/fr-mbaka-breaks-silence-on-nnamdi-kanu.html?m=1

Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by izzou(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy

Whenever I watch the videos of the unrest in Aba, all I see is a man utilising the unemployed youths for his selfish gain.

I still repeat, no man, who has a job or a business, who has bills to pay and dreams to achieve, who has a bank account with money in it will leave all these and fight for any agitation

Even the agitation did not pass Abia state sef. It shows that Igbos are starting to get wiser after 1966

Personally, I don't even want us to break up. Let everybody fight for where he resides. The Igbo's have so much to lose if we break up

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by StakerLives(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2017
cool
Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
As they refuse to come out and speak nkor?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by CaptainG00D: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Old news
Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by BudeYahooCom: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
edunwablog:
[s]Charismatic Roman Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has finally spoken about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and the agitation for secession.

In a three-minute video posted online, Mbaka insisted that Igbos were not hated.

The infulential cleric also stated that Kanu and the other Biafra fighters, should not be the ones in the forefront of the battle.
Mbaka said: “Nobody should deceive you saying that ‘Igbos are hated’. That’s how we (Igbos) believe nonsense. The poor masses are told to agitate for Biafra.
“There is nothing wrong in Biafra. But those that say they want Biafra now (or never) should come out let us see the crème of the Igbos them we all will push for Biafra.
“Let the crème de la crème among the Igbos be at the forefront while the poor masses that loiter the streets in the name of Biafra will support from behind.

“The right thing is for parents to protect their children from danger. I am not against Biafra but let the Igbo political elites; the Ubas of Anambra, Peter Obi, Ekwueme, Ekweremadu, Nnamanis, Sullivan Chime, Anyim Pius Anyim, I (Mbaka) etc should be the ones pushing for Biafra not our children who get killed on the streets every day.
“They have sent these children to push for Biafra and they have gone in hiding. That is not leadership. A leader should be in front to take bullets for his followers just as Christ willingly gave his life for his followers. A leader is not one who will sit and sacrifice the poor for his ambition.”
More details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/fr-mbaka-breaks-silence-on-nnamdi-kanu.html?m=1[/s]

Mbaka the businessman, Tell us what you did with Aisha's donation apart from investing in your Aqua rapha youghut business.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by LUGBE: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
embarassed
Re: Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu, South-east Politicians by shukuokukobambi: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
edunwablog:
Charismatic Roman Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has finally spoken about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and the agitation for secession.

More details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/fr-mbaka-breaks-silence-on-nnamdi-kanu.html?m=1

Mbaka wants all these ones who are sharing money with abok.i to leave their choppings and come partner with brainless miscreants? you're on along thing rev father angry

Until the educated youth, who has learnt from living in the real world of different peoples and now knows braggadocio doesn't win, take the forefront of the struggle, it'll remain a sick joke

(1) (Reply)

Was There Kaaba Before Abraham? / If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? / The Lords Chosen: Woman Delivers After 3 Years Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.