Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (50437 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
When the so called bad boy character starts beating and maltreating her, you will start hearing things like "All Men are The Same"
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by brownhawk: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
see sweet yansh

I feel like getting shot
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Odianose13(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
And a divorce character too.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by drfancy(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2017
That shows what you are made of........ The product of a broken home...... Who likes that life. Bullshit : shocked
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by FILEBE(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2017
I hate it when ladies pose with there backside towards the camera. What does that tell us?

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by bigpicture001: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2017
when you see girls with empty brains, you easily know cuz they are so obsessed by the art of thier body....nonsense!
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Odianose13(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2017
moscobabs:
And if he start beating you ...you and other stupid ladies like you will start sue the innocent man for Abuse

A man who beats his wife is no longer innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Crossguy: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
If that is what you want, i don't care

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by demsid(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2017
See that yansh Omo more than enough.

Neatly used iPhone 5s 16 gig rom
With original charger, pack n sim pin, fingerprint working perfectly.
long lasting battery, 4G LTE
Call 08087219596.
Lagos residents
Call or what'sapp now.
Price 45k negotiable.

SOLD OUT.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by tonykel1(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2017
I perfectly fit into your description. Reach me on Fedotse@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
no.mind am..beta guys like Seun and lala dey..but na bad boy she wants like tosin2much and tonyebarcanista
Every girl desire bad boys that's why I'm still single
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by wtfcoded: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Bad boi character like cheating n' using u as a punching bag. I'll be here someday to comment on ur boo boo bad attitude.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Ifedith(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
modern ladies with misplaced priorities are on the rampge. None of them is thinking of how they'll be a positive impact to the society at large. This one now is just thinking that her ass is the beginning and end, yet marriage never still come, still not as famous atms Genevieve, though more shapely. She's so consumed by her ass that her brain is draining to the extent that she doesn't take frontal pictures anymore, only from behind, as if that's her i.d card. To make matters worse, she still doesn't have the biggest ass on the block, not to talk of Lagos. No matter how big your ass is ladies, there's someone ass bigger than yours. Get a life!
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by timmyyoung9(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by emerged01(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
O ni ranu

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by wtfcoded: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Every girl desire bad boys that's why I'm still single
coolbaaad guy
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
This girl again, with no followers grin
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
anyone knows a good rehab to cure the addiction and love of big nyash??
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by SirLakes: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Comma marry me ma'am, amma gonna turn you to my punching bag for life, nothing iz badda than that

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nov6(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
How come NwaMaikpe did not say something about this?
Where he is suppose to run his run&use his intelligence he will not
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
why some Nigerian mostly men can understand what she mean by bad bod character, she simple mean a romantic man olodo full here plenty, please i want marry you am serious contact me at barrettben86@gmail.com,
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
wtfcoded:

coolbaaad guy
I'm a certified virgin
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by ExInferis(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Sack of shiit.

Literally.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by ncoolsome(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
After they will say I kicked her face..

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by UduMgbo1: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm a certified virgin
see who's talking

woman wrapper
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by goingape1: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Ononugo:

http://sunnewsonline.com/i-want-a-man-with-bad-boy-character-didi-ekanem-actress/amp/
behold! maturity goes nothing to do with age!

our women are getting more foolish and useless as them grow older!
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by burkingx(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Tlordy: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Guess what she also bad girl!!! But she cute and sexy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.